• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

African Lion vs. Bengal Tiger vs. Grizzly Bear vs. Saltwater Crocodile

Liontransparent
Shiva.7x02
Bea
1280px-Saltwater crocodile
The four deadliest land predators that currently aren't extinct and are on the wiki will now try to devour each other. The African Lio, the Bengal Tiger, the Grizzly Bear, and the Saltwater Crocodile. Fight takes place at a zoo where all four were being kept with aspects of each creature's habitat, a giant rock, Redwood trees, a freshwater pond, etc. Win by being the last carnivore alive.

They will all have lived their lives prior to the zoo in the wild except Shiva who keeps her prior experience only with Walkers and humans. Note:This is just for fun but I still want to keep track of votes so I'll just tally up votes for my own amusement.

Maneboi:0

Stripegurl:0

Chubboi:1

Waterboi:3

Bonus Round:They must all fight Tyrannosaurus rex (Real World) in a post-apocalyptic city.

Rj Palmer T.rex

Based off my Nat Geo Wild knowledge (lol), I would go:

1. Crocodile (It will lurk in the waters and instastrike the puny land creatures if they get close)

2. Bear (Stronger, Bigger, Faster than Tiger/Lion)

3. Tiger (Solitary creatures, used to fighting danger and surviving alone, deadly bite and killer instinct, heavier, faster and more agile than the Lion)

4. Lion (L)

Bonus Round: They simply outnumber/outmanouever poor rex :(

Crocodile. And the bear is the second slowest here other than the crocodile.

Bonus round, they all die in a stomp. Stop downplaying dinosaurs

The trex rips them all to shreds in the bonus round. I have no clue who wins the main match the bear beats the lion and tiger, but loses to the crocodile. The tiger beats the lion, and possibly the crocodile if it gets on its back, and the lion loses to everyone else in the match. (Looked back in the crocodile's page, it pretty much one shots anyone here (not the trex)).

I'll say the bear has the highest chance of winning this match, or it's inconclusive.

Crocodiles do not have much stamina due to bile build up (I think that's what it was called, could be wrong), so if the crocodile participates in this fight, it'll be too exhausted to keep up with the bear which at that point will leave the bear the victor.

The lion and the tiger only factor into this fight to wear down the crocodile more than the bear, but they fall for the same reason, they don't have the stamina to keep up for long, while bears are known to have great stamina.

This fight becomes inconclusive if the crocodile does not participate, the bear wins on land, while the croc wins in the water.

The T-Rex dominates them in the bonus round, even if they were all smart enough to know where to target the T-Rex to beat him, they still would be stomped into the ground.

Back