• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bengal Tiger vs Grizzly Bear

I think the bear takes this after a very close fight. They're extremely durable and I believe the bear would have quite a large size + strength advantage over the tiger.

@CodeAgnth Watch your tone, please, there is no rule against bumping a thread as many times as you want, as long as there is a time interval between each bump, there should be no problem, if you have something against these types of threads, just ignore them.

Voting bear for better protection against attacks. Tiger's wounds are going to impair more than the Bear's, which will make the bear win in the end.

DivineTedrius said:
That said I think Tigers usually win over Bears if they fight in Far Cry games, for some reason.
I would say: 1 Bengal Tiger loses to 1 Grizzly Bear in a 1 on 1 fight but 100 Bengal Tigers may win over 100 Grizzly Bears in an army battle.

Maybe someone wants to do this?

DivineTedrius said:
That said I think Tigers usually win over Bears if they fight in Far Cry games, for some reason.
That's only in the Far Cry verse, though. The outcome can be different in the real world.

KLOL506 said:
Grizzly FRA
Hey I voted for Tiger. Being faster, more athletic and having sharper teeth

Grace period reset and recounting.

Uradelbauer said:
I think the bear takes this after a very close fight. They're extremely durable and I believe the bear would have quite a large size + strength advantage over the tiger.
Jackythejack said:
Bear wins fra
KLOL506 said:
Jack's vote wasn't an actual vote tho.
Makes me think

Back