• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

"Guess its my turn then, well for starters as you see, i have ears and a tail of a wolf, i can gain traits and abilities specific of a wolf, my physicals and senses are greatly enhanced as a result of me transforming like this, i have fast healing powers as well, it allows me to even reattach my limbs back potentially too, although i cant heal properly if im damaged constantly, i need some time between the attacks i receive, as about my final power"

She would extend her arms and show her palms, before energy appears inside them which then covers her hands

"I have access to energy, specifically, lunar energy, i can generate and manipulate it as i wish, from making it solid, to changing the shape, to absorbing it, i can make use of lunar energy from the moon itself too if its appearing on the sky"

Then goes to put one hand on her hip as she slightly bends to that arm direction

"Im a physical fighter, my strength being my forte and i can learn as im fighting pretty quick too, im improving as i keep going, that is pretty much all i know im capable about"

"I think that one is true only for the human wolf beasts (werewolves), not sure entirely, my brother knew better about it, i didnt had any issues myself with it though"

Responded and explained to the question

"Well as you can imagine, my strength is fast attacks and I am very flexible, I have great skill with this scythe, it also seems as if it has a conscience" explains Sofia

"Apparently i can manifest some energy swords"

Beongae bowed politely, walking toward the wall and grabbing a bo staff. Spinning it around, he assumed his position, preparing for Rudeus to make the first move.
Rudeus smiled, moving forward swiftly as he wasted no time with delivering a vertical slash to Beongae's chest that obviously was not meant to be lethal while also delivering a leg sweep at the same time to throw off his balance.

(I deleted that post and nobody actually addressed it so I assumed we were just pretending it didn't happen to begin with lol.)
(I mean, if we go there, we'd still probably encounter you guys considering...it's pretty easy to hear when someone's fighting. Especially with enhanced senses. And some people, (cough cough Elide cough) can't resist going into a fight)

(Didn't you have someone nearby)
A lady walked into the restaurant. She appeared to be in her 20s or 30s, she had rather wild, shorter black hair and a thin scar on her right cheek. She was wearing a long-sleeved burgundy top with a long black skirt. She sat at the first empty table she could find and twirled a smooth stick with her fingers as she waited.

"Well as you can imagine, my strength is fast attacks and I am very flexible, I have great skill with this scythe, it also seems as if it has a conscience" explains Sofia

"Apparently i can manifest some energy swords"
"Oh that sounds pretty cool, i would love to have a spar where we clash our energy constructs! AAAAAH that makes me really eager to try it out!"

Says with an excited high pitched voiced over her last sentence
“We’ve already got quite a variety between us.” Alex said after listening to the others explanations. “All your unique and interesting abilities are making me excited to see just what we can do together.”
"Imagine combining our powers, that would be totally amazing and awesome to see it in action!"

Commented with a big smile

Rudeus smiled, moving forward swiftly as he wasted no time with delivering a vertical slash to Beongae's chest that obviously was not meant to be lethal while also delivering a leg sweep at the same time to throw off his balance.
Beongae swiftly raised his leg to avoid the sweep as he swung the bo staff in a diagonal direction, starting from the side of the leg he raised, his right, and carrying the bo staff upward with a powerful swing. Naturally, Rudeus had the superior weapon, but that wasn't what Beongae was aiming for. No, he aimed slightly above his opponent's wrist, attempting to strike the pressure point in his arm. Should such a strike prove to be successful, he would drop his right leg down to deliver a swift kick to the knee before swiftly following with a kick toward his stomach before swinging the staff around to strike him in the jaw.

Should the pressure point strike fail, he would swiftly drop his right leg onto the ground as he leaned to his left, using the momentum to help him roll and evade the slash. He would need to find another way to deal with the sword.

Beongae swiftly raised his leg to avoid the sweep as he swung the bo staff in a diagonal direction, starting from the side of the leg he raised, his right, and carrying the bo staff upward with a powerful swing. Naturally, Rudeus had the superior weapon, but that wasn't what Beongae was aiming for. No, he aimed slightly above his opponent's wrist, attempting to strike the pressure point in his arm. Should such a strike prove to be successful, he would drop his right leg down to deliver a swift kick to the knee before swiftly following with a kick toward his stomach before swinging the staff around to strike him in the jaw.

Should the pressure point strike fail, he would swiftly drop his right leg onto the ground as he leaned to his left, using the momentum to help him roll and evade the slash. He would need to find another way to deal with the sword.
Rudeus was able to pull his arm back ever so slightly and twist it a bit so he could parry the staff attack off of his handle, smirking as he followed Beongae, not throwing out a slash. No, he wouldn't be so predictable. Instead, Rudeus, even in his armor, was able to leap into the air along with his sword, delivering a roundhouse kick to the handle to send the blade flying towards Beongae at alarming speeds. Usually, this would be an incredibly impractical technique, but, Rudeus was able to send the blade flying with superhuman accuracy. Obviously, he wasn't going for the kill or to severely injure Beongae, but he was most definitely going for a hit to a vital point in order to paralyze Beongae, the tip of the blade not all that sharp on its own and wounds from it being treatable. In actuality, it seemed as though the blade was meant to be used as more of a blunt weapon in the first place. If so, why not carry a hammer or a staff? Questions would be left unanswered.

Rudeus, not wanting to disarm himself, dashed in towards Beongae and his flying sword, ready to immediately retrieve the blade assuming his technique did not work, which would follow up with him delivering a vertical slash to Beongae's waist which would follow up with a punch to the gut.

“Oh yeah I forgot about that. I couldn’t sense anything off about it but that doesn’t really mean much. That guy being the one who made it could makes sense.” Alex said.

Rudeus was able to pull his arm back ever so slightly and twist it a bit so he could parry the staff attack off of his handle, smirking as he followed Beongae, not throwing out a slash. No, he wouldn't be so predictable. Instead, Rudeus, even in his armor, was able to leap into the air along with his sword, delivering a roundhouse kick to the handle to send the blade flying towards Beongae at alarming speeds. Usually, this would be an incredibly impractical technique, but, Rudeus was able to send the blade flying with superhuman accuracy. Obviously, he wasn't going for the kill or to severely injure Beongae, but he was most definitely going for a hit to a vital point in order to paralyze Beongae, the tip of the blade not all that sharp on its own and wounds from it being treatable. In actuality, it seemed as though the blade was meant to be used as more of a blunt weapon in the first place. If so, why not carry a hammer or a staff? Questions would be left unanswered.

Rudeus, not wanting to disarm himself, dashed in towards Beongae and his flying sword, ready to immediately retrieve the blade assuming his technique did not work, which would follow up with him delivering a vertical slash to Beongae's waist which would follow up with a punch to the gut.
Beongae quickly sprung into a crouching position, tilting his body to dodge the incoming blade, all while using the momentum to swing the bo staff in an attempt to hit him in the torso to knock him off balance while raising his body into a standing position. Should it be successful, he would pivot himself slightly, all the while performing a side whip kick as a safe option to ground him faster. However, should the staff attack miss, he would swing the tip of it back towards him before moving it in an arc-like motion to sweep his legs mid-air and disorient him, swiftly reversing the motion afterwards before extending the staff to block his strike. However, due to using both hands to allow the staff to compete with a heavier weapon, he took the punch to the gut, swiftly retaliating by dropping down, performing a scissor kick as he fell before closing his legs and rolling to his left. Beongae didn't move very far, just far enough to get out of the way of another swing should he attempt it, leaving him in close enough proximity to swing his arms around and once again aim his staff to strike the pressure point in the wrist of the arm he wielded his sword with.

"I don't see the point he is seemingly quite strong that is why we need to go to one of the corners he could just destroy or trap us in any shelter." I say.

"You realize it is both a cat and a squirrel right isn't that two things inherently wrong with it besides that it appeared shortly before he did, had a weird seed that grew in Sophia's hand, and I couldn't find the direction it came from." Drake says annoyed. "So how about you stop hounding me and act like a wolf."

Back