• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventurer vs Jaune Arc

It's a peaceful day, the adventurer is walking around killing Grimm until he runs into Jaune who thinks he's evil. The two fight.

Speed equalized but I'll unequalized if nessecary.

Unless I am missing some pivotal detail that would otherwise prove me wrong, I'm probably going with the adventurer for now.

If Jaune deals any heavy damage to the Adventurer at all, the adventurer would most likely try to run around him while attempting to avoid any attacks and pelting him down with ranged attacks. The Adventurer has already dealt with many enemies that would otherwise be able to easily kill him within a few hits quite consistently, including those from entities that utilize ranged attacks.

The Adventurer would most likely be able to take quite a bit of hits from Jaune Arc, seeing that Jaune Arce is 'At least 8-A' for being able to harm an entity that took little damage from Ruby and Nora's attacks - Ruby Rose being around 141 tons of TNT via this feat. The adventurer - at the end of the game - is around at least 473 Tons of TNT due to being stronger than the mid-game player by a decent margin. So, there is a difference of at least 3.3546099x in power. The Adventurer has many attacks that are far more powerful than the meteor at base (Which can get amped with magic equipment), including charged shots from the celestial spellbook.

To simplify, if Jaune hits the Adventurer hard at all, the Adventurer can just take a distance and hit him with multiple celestial spellbook projectiles and take it from there.

WeeklyBattles said:
Jaune is around 300 tons post timeskip, not 141, and he can amp himself further
Thank you for pointing that out; (at least) 300 tons of TNT + statistics amplification against 473 Tons of TNT + statistics amplification through equipment and consumables.

As stated prior, if Jaune Arc pulls out any powerful move that the Adventurer manages to survive, the Adventurer would most likely resort to a ranged strategy and pelt him down from a distance while being able to passively (and aggressively) heal from a distance. The Adventurer has dealt with opponents that have huge melee range in addition to human-sized opponents that are relatively powerful.

If you want to get into specifics, Jaune can likely amp himself to 7-B

Jaune can heal and regenerate as well

WeeklyBattles said:
If you want to get into specifics, Jaune can likely amp himself to 7-B

Jaune can heal and regenerate as well
Given that Jaune can amp into the 7-B range, then I'm going with him then.

Back