• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORGALORG
Speed: At least FTL+ (Equal to Hunson Abadeer) with at least Massively FTL+ via Mental Projections (Should scale to his weaker forms) | At least FTL+ (Faster than before) with at least Massively FTL+ via Mental Projections (Should scale to his weaker form) | FTL+ (Kept up with Lady Flamicorn, who tagged Finn) with Massively FTL+ via Mental Projections (Sent messages to another nebula in 8 seconds)"
THE LİCH
Speed: Immeasurable (Golb, like the Enchiridion, exists in space outside of time, so the Linear Velocity Formula does not apply to it.)
Agree:Aolphl,KingTempest, Damage3245( only agree Orgalorg propals) ,EliminatorVenom(only agree Orgalorg propals),MeliodasDeUzyy,Desingaat,noninho,Spectra_Schiffer
Disagree:Damage3245 ( only disagree Lich propals),EliminatorVenom(Only disagree Lich propals)
Neutral:

Last edited:
Passive Mind Manipulation ( Those who do not wear the jewels will be possessed by the Lich's presence)

I wouldn't describe this as Passive. The Lich has been around others without instantly possessing / mind controlling them. PB describes it as the Lich casting spells to take control of people.

Yeah the mind manipulation isn't passive, he's just constantly casting spells (which sounds like whispers).

Anyway, I don't see how the Gold Stars clip implies The Lich exists in a void outside of the mortal plane, he just spoke about the nothingness and then the monsters before the nothingness.

In fact I don't understand why The Lich is treated as a Primordial Monster on his profile. Literally nothing suggests he is one, he only explains that they exist. Which makes sense since he's a scholar of GOLB and one of the smartest magic users in the verse.

In fact I don't understand why The Lich is treated as a Primordial Monster on his profile. Literally nothing suggests he is one, he only explains that they exist. Which makes sense since he's a scholar of GOLB and one of the smartest magic users in the verse.
Yeah, there is no reason for this.

The Lich seems to be uttering something the moment the jewel breaks, and then keeps talking in general.
Mind manipulation can also be done in several fast or almost immediate ways without the need for it to be passive.

Dude, he's just calling Finn's name.
You can hear whispering in the background. And most of the time the Lich's mind control on someone is preceded by him uttering a word/command, like "FALL", "CEASE", etc.

Don't overlook PB's explanation on how the Lich's mind control works.

Yeah the mind manipulation isn't passive, he's just constantly casting spells (which sounds like whispers).

Anyway, I don't see how the Gold Stars clip implies The Lich exists in a void outside of the mortal plane, he just spoke about the nothingness and then the monsters before the nothingness.

tbh i'm starting to doubt that too, but he has lots of knowledge about primordials and most likely predates the universe, also he is unbounded by Prismo like GOLB and The Primordials but he had acess to The Enchiridion, he would have learned about The Primordials from it! But The Lich is simply not that type of guy to sit and read about goofy ahh ******** monsters

If he did and it works then I guess it's fine? Higher dimensional stuff isn't my forte

Agree with Orgalorg, is is very straightforward.

I disagree with the Lich's proposals, though. Not only, as argued in this thread, he doesn't seem like a Primordial Monster, but his mind manipulation is not passive, just practically effortless, and also the ratings he'd get would be quite inconsistent with what I remember seeing in the series.

Agree with Orgalorg, is is very straightforward.

I disagree with the Lich's proposals, though. Not only, as argued in this thread, he doesn't seem like a Primordial Monster, but his mind manipulation is not passive, just practically effortless, and also the ratings he'd get would be quite inconsistent with what I remember seeing in the series.
It is accepted in Wiki and Fandom that the Lich existed before the Void, iirc, in the Encyclopedia (Hunson says he came from the Void and all he remembers is that he lived forever) and in the Enchiridion there is nothing about Primordial Creatures, and even if there were, it would be absurd for the Lich who wants to destroy the Multiverse to sit down and read the Enchiridion.

@Mamaroza It's no good repeating that it has been accepted beforehand by the Wiki. Things that were accepted in the past can be wrong.

The Lich seems to be uttering something the moment the jewel breaks, and then keeps talking in general.
Mind manipulation can also be done in several fast or almost immediate ways without the need for it to be passive.
What do you think?

@Mamaroza It's no good repeating that it has been accepted beforehand by the Wiki. Things that were accepted in the past can be wrong.
Ok, I will repeat my previous statement, iirc there is nothing about Primordial creatures in the Encyclopedia and the Enchiridion, there is only Hunson's statement that he came from nothing to Ooo ya and nothing else and even if there was, the Lich wouldn't sit and read the Enchiridion, that doesn't make sense lol

Ok, I will repeat my previous statement, iirc there is nothing about Primordial creatures in the Encyclopedia and the Enchiridion, there is only Hunson's statement that he came from nothing to Ooo ya and nothing else and even if there was, the Lich wouldn't sit and read the Enchiridion, that doesn't make sense lol
I'm not sure that's relevant to be honest. Nobody said that the Lich could only learn about the Primordial creatures through the Enchiridion.

We have the Enchiridion in real life. The Enchiridion says nothing about the primordial creatures.

I'm not sure that's relevant to be honest. Nobody said that the Lich could only learn about the Primordial creatures through the Enchiridion.
The Enchiridion has information about the multiverse, information about Wizards, even information about creatures in the Nightosphere, and there is no way for the Lich to learn about primordial creatures if they are not there.

What do you think about immeasurable speed? GOLB and Enchiridiona should scale, space exists outside of time, as we saw with Fiona and Cake.

The Enchiridion has information about the multiverse, information about Wizards, even information about creatures in the Nightosphere, and there is no way for the Lich to learn about primordial creatures if they are not there.
Based on what?

There is no other source of information in the universe, either he learns from the Enchiridion (which is impossible, there is nothing about primitive creatures) or the Lich himself is a primitive creature.
Do you have a scan for this claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back