• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time general upgrades and other minor changes

I think we should go by what was seen and implied rather then the animation process. If the planet was just drifting away naturally, then the entire planet would be moving. Only portions of the planet were, the main core was completely still. Saying the animators were just lazy is not a good argument because it relies on external forces.

I feel like their should be an exception for characters of a certain size. It seems so arbitrary to be allowed to calculate the kinetic energy of a planet, but not a planet sized character.

"I think we should go by what was seen and implied rather then the animation process."

Then, by this argument, we should only go by the alien slicing the planet. The entire reason to assume it moved the pieces is due to "looking too mechanical", which is also part of the animation process, despite the fact there are no other visual or auditory cues suggesting such.

I too feel the standards are a bit odd in regards to certain things, but this is just going by what is currently established and enforced.

I think there was some agreement that building sized characters and up should be allowed to be judged on their own kinetic energy. I'm pretty sure some Nier characters are scaled off of a tower sized characters flight KE.

Powers & abilities for Jake the Dog:

Sound Amplification:

Jake Suit amplifies sound to defeat an army of Earclopses

Body Manipulation (including sub-powers):

Grows his liver 51 times its size

Elastically launches himself across Ooo

Combines his eyes into one

Limited Body Possession (Finn only):

Controls Finn's body from the inside

From the inside, makes Finn dance and point

Not sure for this one:

Makes and plays the clarinet

Bone removal & Immunity to Bone Manipulation:

Removes a finger bone

Doesn't need his bones to survive, although he kinda melts or something. Don't worry, he reabsorbs them right after.

Minor Resistance to Electricity Manipulation perhaps? (If you pay a close attention to the 2nd link):

[Electricity] Nearly no-sells a bolt of lightning

[Electricity] Does it agai

Resistance to Cold & Snow Manipulation:

[Cold] No-sells a cold spell that freezes an entire priso

Aimdodges lasers:

[Reaction] Dodges lasers

Someone needs to calculate this feat just in case whether or not we can add this for Jake.

Imagination Creation:

Imagine the floor is lava

The floor lava melts everything on its surface

Finn slams into a wall Jake imagines

Has enough control to create a steel umbrella that protects from knives

Imaginary snakes and Poison

Creates a bowl of baby elephants, chainsaws, and doo-doo

Fridjitzu should have been already added to Finn & Jake's notable techniques.

Superhuman Smell:

[Senses] Smells the Enchiridion miles away

[Senses] Tracks two far-away people by their scents

Tactical expert:

[Tact] Seems like he was sucked dry of his blood by a vampire, but he moved all his vital organs to his thumb to avoid death

[Tact] Fakes an assassination to trick someone who forced him to kill a Princess

[Tact] Gets Finn to lull Me-Mow to sleep, and covers his ears while doing so

[Tact] Grows his liver 51 times its original size to escape death by Poison

[Tact] Defeats a giant electric eel with a giant log (cuz insulation)

Can command and interact with Finn's Astral Beasts (butterflies):

[Astral] Commands Finn's Astral Beasts (butterflies)

[Astral] Even gets the butterflies to use a sword

I would consider Jake to have "Above Average" intellect at best:

[Knowledge] Plots a course on a map through complicated calculations and junk

Extra Weaknesses:

-Jake's biggest weakness is his lack of focus. He often loses track of what he's doing or doesn't give enough effort to effectively accomplish it.

-WIS (Watch Idiot Savant) shrugs It was the closest meaning to the abbreviation that I found.

Should the Season 1 characters scale to the High 6-A stuff? Finn always consistently matched / harmed / defeated The Ice King, and he reacted to his Ice Powers, twice

And he hurt Marceline, whose consistently depicted as being above Ice King. Not to mention the Ice Crown has two High 6-A feats in the Farmworld Timeline, which is generally the exact same timeline up until the bombs went off (being the Elemental power of the crown is the same).

I dunno that seems a bit iffy to me I always thought Marcy was above Finn at the time and early Finn being that strong seems a bit iffy to me but I guess it's possible

Well, the damage he did to Marcy was very slight, and he has consistent High 6-A feats since Season 1

I thought so. According to profile, she's pretty much far stronger than Finn even in Season 6-8, and nearly forced him to use the Grass Sword, meaning she's likely comparable to the Lich and the like much higher ends.

There probably gonna be Upgraded soon probably didn't get a chance yet but I feel they definitely should. Also if Susan does scales to the grass sword she might scale to the high 5-A stuff

@Darkanine

All right then.

Edit: I will also start working on the description of Fridjitzu maybe later on this Thursday if I have the time.

Back