• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time general upgrades and other minor changes

Sort of. He scales off of Fern, who in Grass Sword form was able to destroy Orgalorg and hold his own against the Lich, who Hunson rivals.

Can the Magic Man be upgraded in physical strength? It may not be the greatest feat, but he slapped Jake in "Time Sandwich" to stole his sandwich

Well, Magic Betty who absorbed the powers of Magic Man was able to knock out Simon in Elements (Skyhooks II I think), so probably.

Also, should the "low-tier" Cosmic Beings scale to the Nameless Alien's Relativistic feat?

In hindsight, I don't think that can apply to anything. It's just attack speed no one has yet to react too.

Orgalorg can apparently fly interstellar distances, but we've never really seen it in action so the scale and timeframe is unknown.

There's also the 8 or so Infinite and Immeasurable speed outliers Finn, Jake and others have.

We do not count those types of feats as immeasurable or infinite anymore though.

Well, technically the Magic Man feat probably qualifies, if he truly travelled across an infinite number of universes.

Well I'll ask Darkanine a bit more like timeframe And method and stuff like that it's important I'm sure you know

You can read the speed page for our current standards.

Would this warrant some degree of Regenerationn for Jake? considering he had two holes in his body, which quickly disappeared

Why the stats are "At least 5-C, likely 5-A" if the calc where the 5-C result came, is now accepted with 5-A end, so shouldn't the stats be just 5-A?

At the time it seemed safer, but in hindsight, straight up 5-A does seem more appropriate.

Well, after a while i came with a question:

Should Prismo have Multiversal+ range?

He seemingly exterminated all life across the Multiverse after The Lich wished for the extinction of all life

And i say it was all life in The Multiverse because... The Lich knows about the existence of parallel universes, and his knowledge is seemingly shared by all of his alternate versions across The Multiverse

And this line implies he wants to destroy all life across The Multiverse:

Everywhere you will die. You. Your Family. Everyone will die. Over and over. Mountains of broken bodies beneath the wheel
So it wouldn't make sense for him to have wished for the extinction of all life throughout a single universe, or a planet, and he laughed after Prismo granted his wish, implying his goal was achieved

Prismo's power searched across the Multiverse in an attempt to bring back Margles so Multiversal+ range seems fine.

I'll finish up the profiles when I get back.

The possibly far higher on their speeds should be removed because we don't count anymore the existed before space-time thing as a speed feat, unless there is something else to reconfirm that far higher speed.

Dark649 said:
The possibly far higher on their speeds should be removed because we don't count anymore the existed before space-time thing as a speed feat, unless there is something else to reconfirm that far higher speed.
It still stays because of Orgalorg could apparently fly across the solar system in an unknown timeframe.

@Cal. I don't recall any such discussion either. Neither did Saikou last time it was brought it. Makes me worried if such an issue was properly discussed at all.

I have a few questions.

Why is the kinetic energy of the planet chunks drifting apart being used to scale the alien that cut the planet up? The alien sliced up the planet using Moon level energy. It didn't produce a 5-A attack or anything.

Also on the subject of KE, why are we using the KE result for this feat? Not only was Charlie intangible, but the object she was carrying, if memory serves me right, grew with her, and was not an outside object. This seems a bit suspect, for my tastes.

The High 6-A, 5-C, and sub-rel stuff all seems good.

Isn't the KE just theoretical? She simply became Intangible to not destroy everything in her path, and she should be able to do the same while not becoming intangible

The planet wasn't just drifting away. All the pieces moved in a very mechanical and specific way, heavily implying it did it with its own power.

Charlie became intangible so she wouldn't break anything. Nothing suggest she couldn't perform the same feat when not intangible. It's just a supporting feat anyway.

The planet was drifting away, though. I don't see any indication in the scene of the alien doing this through any sort of power. The red glow we see comes from the core of the planet itself, as seen instantly after a slice is made, which means it definitely isn't there to symbolize unnatural movement.

That's not the point. The point is that the feat itself was done both by an intangible Charlie and one not holding an outside object, which iirc, is one of our requirements. What is the feat it is supporting, btw? The only 5-A calc I know of are for the two calcs here, so is there another one I am missing?

If the planet was naturally just drifting away, it would not have done so in such a specific, organized manner. That's why I originally put them at Likely 5-A, given I believe the implication was it was moving the planet because the very mechanical movement of it.

Edit: I'd be fine with compromising with 5-C to 5-B, but I really do feel like the 5-A end is valid and usable.

I think this is a case of it far more likely being the way it was animated than something intentional. The alien already slices the planet to extremely precise specifications, it's unlikely they'd animate it as being torn away in some chaotic manner. Primarily because that is a massive pain to animate and doesn't demonstrate as well the surgical precision it shows off during the feat. On the other hand, if they wanted to clearly show the alien was in fact moving the pieces away, they could have very easily animated a glow or something similar in color to its laser after the pieces split off, or even just used a sound effect or something.

Edit: I feel a higher-end of 5-B is safer based on statements, so I'd have zero problems with that.

Wasn't Charlie still carrying a purse during the whole feat? If so, shouldn't the KE still apply?

If the planet was just drifting away, wouldn't the center be drifting away too? It was standing perfectly still.

Ultima Reality said:
Wasn't Charlie still carrying a purse during the whole feat? If so, shouldn't the KE still apply?
" the object she was carrying, if memory serves me right, grew with her, and was not an outside object"- me

Why would that have to matter?

I got the Kinetic Energy from her horn anyhow.

Why wouldn't a purse be an outside object? It is not part of her body or anything, and the fact that it grew with her only indicates she has Size Manipulation

Darkanine said:
Said planet also has no movement whatsoever prior to the alien's intervention. This is pretty basic "not worth animating" stuff that most shows don't worry about. Unless we assume the planet was also orbiting nothing.

On the matter of Charlie, it is because it goes against the basis of our KE feat rules. Calcing the KE of Charlie's horn wouldn't make sense, since it's part of her body. The point I'm trying to make is that stuff like Charlie's bag and shirt are treated as part of her being, in this case. They grow and shrink with her, making their size variable with hers as opposed to being a constant. If Charlie had picked some outside object up while giant and carried it, that's an entirely different story.

Back