• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure time Characters Haxes Upgrades

Hello, today I opened a haxes revision for Ooo's biggest hero and biggest villain, for a reason that I see as missing, anyway, let's move on to haxes.

THE LICH AND FINN THE HUMAN

Abstract Existence (TYPE2
): Purple Catalyst Comet spoke to Finn and stated that Finn was a catalyst comet just like them and had reincarnated. Purple Catalyst Comet stated that he and the lich were clearly an embodiment. While saying that he embodied all that was good and evil, Finn and the lich were highlighted on the screen. Finn And the Lich continues to see comets in his dreams, Finn states that he comes from them, and the Lich confirms this by saying that he was a comet boy in his dream.(sorry there was no other clip)

The lich=/Paralysis Inducement:While the lich says "fall", Finn and Jake remain consciously motionless. Although Finn can resist up to a point, this probably depends on the comet that comes as the opposite of the lich. Because in the series, no one except Finn can resist the lich's mind manip or other features. While he can't get out, Finn resists most of them.

The lich=/nigh omnipresent:Hunson states that the snail owned by the lich exists everywhere at the same time. The lich must gain this by possessing the snail.(See page 97)

Last edited:
THE LICH AND FINN THE HUMAN:

Abstract Existence (TYPE2): Purple Catalyst Comet spoke to Finn and stated that Finn was a catalyst comet just like them and had reincarnated. Purple Catalyst Comet stated that he and the lich were clearly an embodiment. While saying that he embodied all that was good and evil, Finn and the lich were highlighted on the screen. Finn And the Lich continues to see comets in his dreams, Finn states that he comes from them, and the Lich confirms this by saying that he was a co
Neither of them works for ae, the conditions for getting ae are to be immortal by virtue of the concept rather than being the incarnation of something, lich and finn do not have feats or statements that they are immortal by virtue of the concept, for similar reasons regular show ae crt was rejected

The lich=/nigh omnipresent:Hunson states that the snail owned by the lich exists everywhere at the same time. The lich must gain this by possessing the snail.(See page 97)
This is only Multilocation

Neither of them works for ae, the conditions for getting ae are to be immortal by virtue of the concept rather than being the incarnation of something, lich and finn do not have feats or statements that they are immortal by virtue of the concept, for similar reasons regular show ae crt was rejected

Although the death of Puss in Boots is not an embodiment, ae (type2) won, but it would be ridiculous to reject it even though it was clearly stated for the lich and Finn.

This nigh omnipresent.

"It also falls into nigh omnipresent.Nigh-Omnipresence is when somebody is almost everywhere at once. An example of this includes being Omnipresent within a city or a planet.
Occasionally, the term is used in a limited way, such as "omnipresent in a city" or "omnipresent across the earth". While this is technically incorrect, the meaning is obvious."
For the snail, Hunson says that the country of ooo is everywhere at once. But you may be right, this is similar to multilocation.

Last edited:

Finn has reincarnated many times and attributes this to a feeling inside him, and there are clearly many feats of immortality for the lich. The lich is not tangible, a dark cloud-like intangible thing inside it comes out and searches for a new host body, and for this reason the princess said cannot be killed for the lich.

Another evidence for abstract existence is that Finn was reincarnated many times, always returning, but at his core there was always goodness because he is the embodiment of goodness.

Unlike Finn, the lich is a spirit that does not reincarnate, but is depicted as a ghost that technically cannot be killed, but cannot be identified by the Ice King.

Although the death of Puss in Boots is not an embodiment, ae (type2) won, but it would be ridiculous to reject it even though it was clearly stated for the lich and Finn.
Never use other profiles as reasons, you need to have the wording in the pages that set the standards fit what you want to apply from therem, and if they don't, that's that, or you need to change the standards
"It also falls into nigh omnipresent.Nigh-Omnipresence is when somebody is almost everywhere at once. An example of this includes being Omnipresent within a city or a planet.
Occasionally, the term is used in a limited way, such as "omnipresent in a city" or "omnipresent across the earth". While this is technically incorrect, the meaning is obvious."
For the snail, Hunson says that the country of ooo is everywhere at once. But you may be right, this is similar to multilocation.
It takes more than country for the character to be nigh omnipresence
Finn has reincarnated many times and attributes this to a feeling inside him, and there are clearly many feats of immortality for the lich. The lich is not tangible, a dark cloud-like intangible thing inside it comes out and searches for a new host body, and for this reason the princess said cannot be killed for the lich.
Clip? Also, you need to prove that you are immortal thanks to the concept, not the achievement of immortality, otherwise you will appeal to the probability you will do it Even if what you said at the end is true, it's only ımmortality 5, it's still not conceptual
Another evidence for abstract existence is that Finn was reincarnated many times, always returning, but at his core there was always goodness because he is the embodiment of goodness.
There are only type 4 resurrections through the reincartnated way, and you still haven't proven that it is because of the concept it has
Unlike Finn, the lich is a spirit that does not reincarnate, but is depicted as a ghost that technically cannot be killed, but cannot be identified by the Ice King.
The lich situation is worse, at least finn has resurrection ability, but there is no evidence that there is a conceptual resurrection, and being a spirit does not define you as the concept from which all evil is derived

Asla başka profilleri sebep olarak kullanmayın, standartları belirleyen sayfalardaki ifadelerin sizin uygulamak istediğiniz şeye uygun olması gerekir, uymuyorsa işte budur veya standartları değiştirmeniz gerekir.

Karakterin her yerde bulunabilmesi için ülkeden daha fazlası gerekir

Klips? Ayrıca ölümsüzlüğün kazanılması değil, kavram sayesinde ölümsüz olduğunuzu kanıtlamanız gerekiyor, aksi takdirde bunu yapacağınız ihtimaline itiraz edeceksiniz. Sonunda söyledikleriniz doğru olsa bile, bu sadece ölümsüzlük 5, yine de kavramsal değil

Reenkarnasyon yoluyla sadece 4. tip dirilişler var ve bunun sahip olduğu konseptten dolayı olduğunu hala kanıtlayamadınız.

Lich'in durumu daha kötü, en azından Finn'in diriliş yeteneği var ama kavramsal bir dirilişin olduğuna dair bir kanıt yok ve ruh olmak seni tüm kötülüklerin türetildiği kavram olarak tanımlamaz.

Never use other profiles as reasons, you need to have the wording in the pages that set the standards fit what you want to apply from therem, and if they don't, that's that, or you need to change the standards

It takes more than country for the character to be nigh omnipresence

Clip? Also, you need to prove that you are immortal thanks to the concept, not the achievement of immortality, otherwise you will appeal to the probability you will do it Even if what you said at the end is true, it's only ımmortality 5, it's still not conceptual

There are only type 4 resurrections through the reincartnated way, and you still haven't proven that it is because of the concept it has

The lich situation is worse, at least finn has resurrection ability, but there is no evidence that there is a conceptual resurrection, and being a spirit does not define you as the concept from which all evil is derived
These are not concepts, they are the embodiments of the already abstract words good and evil, Finn's lich is the opposite words of goodness, and even the fact that it neutralizes its powers on itself makes it an abstraction.I also realized my mistake, the lich is reincarnated, he reincarnated from the comet into the lich form and then reincarnated as sweet p.You should also read Nigh Omnipresent again, the situation I explained at the bottom is mentioned.The things you embody do not have to be concepts, it is enough to be something abstract.

These are not concepts, they are the embodiments of the already abstract words good and evil, Finn's lich is the opposite concept of goodness, and even the fact that it neutralizes its powers on itself makes it an abstraction.I also realized my mistake, the lich is reincarnated, he reincarnated from the comet into the lich form and then reincarnated as sweet p.
You just said above that finn is reincarnated but not lich, it's weird and what? The reincarnated I explained above prove that it is only thanks to of type 4 immortality. Due to the same situation, regular show ae crts was rejected. Show me a feat or statement that lich or finn can exist or be resurrected by virtue of good or evil.

You just said above that finn is reincarnated but not lich, it's weird and what? The reincarnated I explained above prove that it is only thanks to of type 4 immortality. Due to the same situation, regular show ae crts was rejected. Show me a feat or statement that lich or finn can exist or be resurrected by virtue of good or evil.
It's my fault, I forgot some things, I explained them incompletely, I'll tell you anyway. We say that Lich and Finn came as the embodiment of good and evil through the Comets, because they came with these abrastract in them, the lich and Finn were the reincarnations of these comets. If you watch Distant Lands, Finn does not even know the existence of most of his reincarnations. And you can already see in the episode The Comet that everything comes with a comet and Finn takes on many forms after that.As for the lich, we know that the lich came as a green comet, and from the comet he took the lich form, which we know as reincarnated again. After that, the lich did not reincarnate constantly, unlike Finn, because he did not come as a mortal person like Finn, but when he was defeated, he reincarnated into Sweet P. It means that the lich has reincarnated since Comet.He also clearly stated that Comets Concrete Abstractions

Last edited:
You should also read Nigh Omnipresent again
"Nigh-Omnipresence is when somebody is almost everywhere at once. An example of this includes being Omnipresent within a city or a planet.

The snail is not nigh-omnipresence, because for nigh-omnipresence you still have to be omnipresent somewhere, but according to what we see in the series, snail is an entity that appears in every episode of the series and also exist in every place. So "multilocation" is much more accurate for this situation.

"Nigh-Omnipresence is when somebody is almost everywhere at once. An example of this includes being Omnipresent within a city or a planet.

The snail is not nigh-omnipresence, because for nigh-omnipresence you still have to be omnipresent somewhere, but according to what we see in the series, snail is an entity that appears in every episode of the series and also exist in every place. So "multilocation" is much more accurate for this situation.
I was torn between the two, but whatever, it's fair to me.

So what are your opinions about the others?

Disagree w/all.

Being a reincarnation of a comet doesn't grant you AE type 2. You need to demonstrate immortality and regeneration feats and stuff like that, based on the abstraction which you are the embodiment of.

This is not paralysis inducement. The Lich's page already has the Sleep Manipulation from the same feat.

Sleep Manipulation (Made Jake sleep with a single word)

For the third thing; It's multi-location at its best. But I feel like it's more of a statement that it's perceived as such because it's seen as being around in an irrelevant way, rather than it really being a multi-location feat.

Disagree w/all.

Being a reincarnation of a comet doesn't grant you AE type 2. You need to demonstrate immortality and regeneration feats and stuff like that, based on the abstraction which you are the embodiment of.

This is not paralysis inducement. The Lich's page already has the Sleep Manipulation from the same feat.

For the third thing; It's multi-location at its best. But I feel like it's more of a statement that it's perceived as such because it's seen as being around in an irrelevant way, rather than it really being a multi-location feat.
The sleep manipulation scene is different, there he put Jake to sleep by saying "sleep", but here he left him conscious and motionless. Also, even the parts were different.

The comet said that they were the embodiment of good and evil, and after the comet, unlike the others, Finn and J
Lich returned as reincarnated. We also saw in Distant Lands.

There must be at least multiple locations, Hunson states, and in some episodes it appears multiple times in a row.

Last edited:
but here he left him conscious and motionless.
He does not leave 'em conscious.

The comet said that they were the embodiment of good and evil, and after the comet, unlike the others, Finn and Jake returned as reincarnated. We also saw in Distant Lands.
The very fact that they reincarnate as the embodiment of good and evil does not mean that their reincarnation is based on good and evil.

Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction.

There must be at least multiple locations, Hunson states, and in some episodes it appears multiple times in a row.
I didn't understand what his multiple appearances in a row added to the situation.

The thing is that such strange appearances of his are only "perceived" like he is everywhere at once. The statement does not definitively tell you that. It's just how people perceive it.

He does not leave 'em conscious.

The very fact that they reincarnate as the embodiment of good and evil does not mean that their reincarnation is based on good and evil.

I didn't understand what his multiple appearances in a row added to the situation.

The thing is that such strange appearances of his are only "perceived" like he is everywhere at once. The statement does not definitively tell you that. It's just how people perceive it.
Finn wouldn't be able to move or wield his sword if the lich didn't leave them conscious, also Finn's resistance could possibly be due to him existing as his opposite, but that falls under the lack of context.
My friend, the fact that the comets come back as reincarnations after embodying these must be related to their embodiment, because they have been embodied and after that they come back with reincarnated bodies,

Finn wouldn't be able to move or wield his sword if the lich didn't leave them conscious
So you're conceding now?

If Finn was paralyzed he wouldn't be able to move because that's what we call being paralyzed.
My friend, the fact that the comets come back as reincarnations after embodying these must be related to their embodiment, because they have been embodied and after that they come back with reincarnated bodies,
Not convincing. For me, at least. So, lets js agree to disagree.

So you're conceding now?

If Finn was paralyzed he wouldn't be able to move because that's what we call being paralyzed.

Not convincing. For me, at least. So, lets js agree to disagree.
It's all about Finn's partial resistance to it, and of course you'll reject it, others will too, and most won't even read it.
Moreover, no matter what else I have to show you for abstract existence, no matter what I tell you, you do not accept it unless you want it.

It's all about Finn's partial resistance to it, and of course you'll reject it, others will too, and most won't even read it.
Moreover, no matter what else I have to show you for abstract existence, no matter what I tell you, you do not accept it unless you want it.
You even stated on the page that it could be partial throughout, the paralyzing effect may have left Finn partial because he does this with magic and Finn partially resists most of the lich's spells the series.

AE Type 2 needs to show some form of resurrection or regeneration ability tied to what they embody, as others have pointed out. As for the paralysis thing, Jake was fully knocked out, but Finn, who resisted more, was still able to move around, just weakened. It's more like he was fighting off the urge to pass out rather than being paralyzed outright.

AE Type 2 needs to show some form of resurrection or regeneration ability tied to what they embody, as others have pointed out. As for the paralysis thing, Jake was fully knocked out, but Finn, who resisted more, was still able to move around, just weakened. It's more like he was fighting off the urge to pass out rather than being paralyzed outright.
Here I told them to come as reincarnations after being embodied by the comet, that is, the comet embodied them and from now on they gained the right to reincarnate, even after that the lich gained many immortalities (like type6).

But he was still in a state of consciousness, unable to move his joints, and maybe if this made him undecided, I saw in the profile that telekinesis could also be used for this, I hope we can continue on this.
(0:9) They were unable to do anything physical until the lich released them.(Sorry for the end of the video.)

Back