• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does the lich from adventure time qualify for omnipresence?

Trax

He/Him
Would lich qualify for omnipresence. I have 3 reasons why I think he qualifies for it but im not the best as these type of things. Oh and i'll be talking about the cartoon rather than the comic.

My first reasoning is that the lich was shown to possess a snail in the show. Which I can't show since I don't know how to post pictures. But that snail was shown in every episode after hes been possessed by the lich. But that snail is shown everywhere.

Another one is a statement from lich, You've bested me in many worlds, child but I always return. Only time the lich lost was on the land of ooo and the citadel place. And another one is how finn the human is how finn said I wish the lich never existed shown here . And literally the same episode the lich exist's. Either its that the lich can't be erased or the lich is unable to not exist. And how the hand which is possessed by lich was sent to every single dimension which could include both the past and present.

I think there was also a statement saying the lich is everywhere evil exists and that evil exists everywhere the lich is.

Last edited:
Yeah existing in many places totally means you are everywhere at all times
But it wasn't existing in many places it was existing everywhere... Whole point of omnipresent is to exist everyone including the future past and present.

Don't be a dick, gives a bad impression especially since this is his first post.

In any case, this isn't enough proof that he exists everywhere/omnipresence. At best it would be Multilocation which is like the poor man's Omnipresence over limited things.
So does that mean the lich has tier 3 multilocation since he existed in multiple infinite multiverses all at once.

If he had evidence of such then yes.
Why does it keep saying "moderator needs to approve your message" But its shown that his hand being the lich was in every multiverse. , ten seconds to thirty six seconds. And the multiverse verse is stated to be infinite right here
latest

Why does it keep saying "moderator needs to approve your message"
I'm guessing it's because your account is new so it has yet to be verified. As for the actual question...
Another one is a statement from lich, You've bested me in many worlds, child but I always return. Only time the lich lost was on the land of ooo and the citadel place. And another one is how finn the human is how finn said I wish the lich never existed shown here
And literally the same episode the lich exist's. Either its that the lich can't be erased or the lich is unable to not exist. And how the hand which is possessed by lich was sent to every single dimension which could include both the past and present.
This sounds more like resistance to existence erasure as you've suggested, which The Lich already has listed on his profile (Resistance to Void Manipulation). The only feat that would qualify as omnipresence is the hand thing.

I'm guessing it's because your account is new so it has yet to be verified. As for the actual question...

This sounds more like resistance to existence erasure as you've suggested, which The Lich already has listed on his profile (Resistance to Void Manipulation). The only feat that would qualify as omnipresence is the hand thing.
ok thanks for telling me

Back