• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adult Naruto's AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as we are aware in the Boruto manga, Sasuke said that Naruto could overpower Momoshiki's tailed beast bomb, with an atack of his own. Now Momoshiki's tailed beast bomb was able to knock Naruto out. Considering that Naruto has Moon+ durability, we agreed that the TBB was Moon+. So if Naruto can "blow away" an attack that is Moon+, shouldn't his attack potency be Small Planet level. I say this because the Moon tier is not very spacious in terms of range. The minimum attack potency necessary to be Moon+ is 1.33x10^30, at bare minimum, considering he can overpower it, sorry getting slighlty repetetive, he would have to exceed that amount of force, even simply having an attack that was twice as strong would be Small Planet level. Sorry for the repetetive statements, I decided to make this post because the revisions won't ever cover it considering it does not require a calculation.

This is backed up by the fact that while weakened in his base form Naruto provided boruto's rasengan with enough chakra to kill someone with Moon+ durability, so his base is Moon+, and SPSM Small Planet

Naruto is Moon+ with Sasuke via the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei or something.

Naruto is At least Moon+, Likely Small Planet via all the nature energy in the world, while Sasuke is at that rating with boosts from all 9 bijuu.

The thing is, he can throw around those attacks more than once and not kill himself from stamina drain. Therefore, he can likely use chakra beyond that what is consumed by that jutsu to power an attack, though to an unknown extent.

On the other end of the spectrum, they're in the higher end of Moon+ with the SPCT, but they don't necessarily stay pumping that much chakra in combat. Because, unlike beings like the Hulk who can scale to others because he's purely physical, ninjas are not, in that they amp themselves with how much chakra they need at a given point in time.

Besides the point, you need Moon+ AP to damage Moon+ durability. We don't know if Momo got vaped or was just sent to space by the explosion.

- - - -

TL;DR, I don't know what to answer to your post.

@Gemmysaur: Ok so it is uncertain for the base attack potency, but you did not really discuss the AP upgrade I suggested for SPSM.

Naruto was using Six Paths Sage Mode already in Boruto. The way to distinguish it from regular Sage Mode is the cross pupils and lack of eyeshadow. Chakra cloaks are not related.

And what I posted earlier is my thoughts on it already. Momo's AP comes from Naruto getting knocked out. Problem is that Naruto purposefully took all that power on himself by wrapping his avatar around it, so it doesn't make a crater out of the Fire Country.

Had he instead focus all that chakra he used to armor himself and not give a care about making a protective container on himself for everything around him, he'd probably be fine.

Momo's durability is Moon+ for not being concerned with being in the blast radius of his own attack. Problem I see there is that he likely knows Naruto would contain it, considering how Momo summoned the Bijuu bomb but left it for later and bombarded Naruto first with smaller scale attacks, and Naruto responded with making cloaked clones to protect some unevacuated persons.

He was not really hit with anything of notable attack power besides Naruto's and Sasuke's physical attacks, and as we saw, he got rekt by DBZ-esque Rasengan.

If anything, this shows that had Momo not have the power to absorb jutsus, he'd have been Oodama Rasenshuriken'd to space.

Gemmysaur said:
Naruto was using Six Paths Sage Mode already in Boruto. The way to distinguish it from regular Sage Mode is the cross pupils and lack of eyeshadow. Chakra cloaks are not related.
And what I posted earlier is my thoughts on it already. Momo's AP comes from Naruto getting knocked out. Problem is that Naruto purposefully took all that power on himself by wrapping his avatar around it, so it doesn't make a crater out of the Fire Country.

Had he instead focus all that chakra he used to armor himself and not give a care about making a protective container on himself for everything around him, he'd probably be fine.

Momo's durability is Moon+ for not being concerned with being in the blast radius of his own attack. Problem I see there is that he likely knows Naruto would contain it, considering how Momo summoned the Bijuu bomb but left it for later and bombarded Naruto first with smaller scale attacks, and Naruto responded with making cloaked clones to protect some unevacuated persons.

He was not really hit with anything of notable attack power besides Naruto's and Sasuke's physical attacks, and as we saw, he got rekt by DBZ-esque Rasengan.

If anything, this shows that had Momo not have the power to absorb jutsus, he'd have been Oodama Rasenshuriken'd to space.
I did not say that he was using a different mode. Momoshiki's durability is moon+ because he tanked a slice from the Kusanagi blade which hurt both Naruto, and Madara that have Moon+ durability, it should be higher but it is unquantifiable how much higher. So Naruto's rasengan took out someone with Moon+ durability, or at least damaged him as we see he lost the Kinshiki absorbed mode. I agree that his hax helped alot. I am just asking do you agree or disagree with the upgrade I am suggesting for Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto?

I'm not against it considering he's borderline Small Planet in Six Paths Sage mode anyway.

But yeah, it just shows even more that Naruto's AP with jutsus > his AP physically even when his body is covered in chakra. Had he used that chakra in Rasengan to power his fist, he'd have sent Momo to orbit or something.

Gemmysaur said:
I'm not against it considering he's borderline Small Planet in Six Paths Sage mode anyway.
But yeah, it just shows even more that Naruto's AP with jutsus > his AP physically even when his body is covered in chakra. Had he used that chakra in Rasengan to power his fist, he'd have sent Momo to orbit or something.
True on some Toneri type thing

No they won't consdering that they survived a Moon+ attack, the TBRS IA explosion, so yeah no downgrade will happed for the AP considering the durability

Um, everyone is scaling from the moon creation feat (either Hagoromo's or Naruto and Sasuke's) so if it's no longer accepted, they will be downgraded.

yes but the combined TBRS IA was stated to be likely low 5-B so it could also be scaled off of that

The only reason why it's likely Low 5-B is that his SPSM is really close to Small Planet with an "At least" to it. Should the calc for the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei get downgraded or upgraded, then that form scales as well.

Ummm, so what's all this about Naruto/Sasuke's and Hagoromo's moon creation feats getting downgraded? Is there a calc I missed or something?

If I remember correctly, in the heart attack inducing thread where I heard Toneri was getting downgraded, Gwyn said Chibaku Tensei shouldn't scale to normal AP, so yeah, we'll have to wait for him to get back.

I think it's because Chibaku Tensei was a one time special move. On Nagato's profile only his Chibaku Tensei is Large Island while his other attacks are city level

Well, in Nagato's case the CT was the equivalent of a suicide attack that drained almost all his chakra, whereas Naruto/Sauce were capable to continue fighting at full strength and were even explicitly stated to have stronger attacks (indra's arrow and Super TBRS). I have a few other reasons as to why I believe it scales but its irrelevant as this is not the thread for it. We'll see what Gwyn's detailed thoughts on the matter are when he gets back, so lets drop it until then.

Ok we will see if they get sowngraded, speaking of which when are they going to post the next set of revised chapters

I just looked back at the durability and that is Moon+, completely unrelated to the feat which is the basis of this entire thing

Naruto's durability is Moon+ because he could fight a character with Small Planet level AP who was not using their full power, so Moon+, and that is what Momo's AP is based off of, and that is what I am basing this argument on, these things are not going to be in the revisions

Then close it until the revisions are over but when they are I feel like thousands of threads are going to be readdressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back