• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adult Naruto And Sasuke And Guy and Kakashi Vs Augus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is Bloodlusted

Take place on Asura's moon

they have 30 minutes off preparation

Augus:Dunno

De Team: I actually dont know who is winning anymore, i just care about finding the winner and this will not be added so lol

Augus's durability and speed is a problem. They would basically be relying on Sasuke's genjutsu to hit him, but even then his durability is still Large Planet level and his fighting experience on top of his speed is a problem.

I'm voting Augus for now.

6-7 X the speed by which an opponent can react is enough to blitz them.

In a combat situation, Angus can move over 100X faster then the team's reactions.

They won't be able to even think about activating their mindhax before they get chopped in half.

Augus is sub rel with ftl reactions,he gets mind haxed instantly,Sasuke only needs to look at him.Also,they have prep time.

Both have prep. So he knows to get close and blitz them to Oblivion.

He knows nothing,they don't have knowladges about each other,Sasuke just needs to look at him,no matter how much Augus wants to kill them he will not succeed with his speed.

Prep can include learning about the opposition.

And, I'm pretty sure Sasuke needs to look at his opponent for mindhax. If he avoids looking, He can easily shank him from a distance with his sword.

Sasuke doesn't absorb souls in character though. It says bloodlusted but I doubt he'll actually do it, and if he does he isn't doing it in the beginning of the battle.

Plus I don't think he'll be able to keep up with his speed.

"Prep can include learning about the opposition"

Can is the key word.Preparation=/=knows opponents ability.

How is Augus going to search about rinnegan or sharingan?How will he know that looking at his opponent is dangerous?

"Sasuke doesn't absorb souls in character though. It says bloodlusted but I doubt he'll actually do it, and if he does he isn't doing it in the beginning of the battle."

Bloodlusted means he will absorb it.

"Plus I don't think he'll be able to keep up with his speed."

Reaction speed=/=movement speed.

Augus gets mind haxed before he can come close to them.

Sasuke mind haxxes to oblivion and spams teleportation.

Also, Augus would have to be very close to speed blitz them, and a while ago it was agreed by people that 10 times an opponents speed would quantify as a speed blitz. If we go by that, he would only be fast enough in combat speed to speed blitz one of them at a time.

You say mind hax but none of his mind haxes are made to cripple. He mind haxes you then attacks.

Augus has Large Planet level durability. Even if Naruto, Sasuke, And Might Guy all attack at the same time, it's just 3 small planet level attacks. Augus can literally one shot all three of them.

Augus is mind haxed,he can do nothing,just like Bijuus that Sasuke mind haxed.He will absorb Augus's soul without a problem.

Listen I like Naruto to but there's some obvious fanboying going on. Sasuke has literally never done this move... Not once. So him doing it out of the blue even though he's blood lusted makes it highly unlikely.

Also they're pretty much Cyborgs so I doubt he even has a soul.

Given that Augus is 5-A, Bloodlusted and his combat is scaled to 4x Lightspeed he will literally reach behind him, grab his Kitana (Wailing Dark), pull it and send a shockwave that splits all three of them in half before the can react.

Them having prep time just means they have 30 minutes to plan and set up traps but that means nothing when he swings so fast they can't react.

I'm likely going to close this anyway.

I agree with LordGriffin1000, Augus should definitely take it. Team Naruto would primarily rely on Sasuke's abilities. Augus is too much for even the three of them to handle. Being both faster and stronger plus having the range versus Sasuke's abilities, plus Sasuke using genjutsu or Rinnigan Soul Steal (I guess that's why Naruto is still alive) but then again he was on Sasuke's level and Augus is... well fairly higher.

4x light speed!?

He does speed blitz easily(I just read the light dodging reasoning on his profile so I thought he was only just above light speed)

@Celestial

Fanboysm?Just different opinions.Bloodlusted means they will do everything to win.

In my opinion glare>>>fighting physically.

Augus is ftl only in reactions,his travel speed is sub rel.

I vote for Augus. This doesn't have to be closed. It won't be added anyway because it involves so many characters.

I do have to say one thing though

"Can't genjutsu a cyborg"

I don't see why.

"Also they're pretty much Cyborgs so I doubt he even has a soul."

Why would a cyborg not have a soul? It's still part human.

Because genjutsu usually uses

A. A chakra pathway in the body - Which August doesn't have. B. A human brain - Another thing August doesn't have.

When has it been shown that you can genjutsu something that isn't human?

@Celestial

If he's actually blind, that's a different story.

Because genjutsu usually uses

A. A chakra pathway in the body- Which August doesn't have. B. A human brain - Another thing August doesn't have.

This simply isn't true, there are multiple instances in-story of both of those things not being the case.

When has it been shown that you can genjutsu something that isn't human?

It works on aliens, animals, and tailed beasts. You would only have a point if Augus was actually a robot and not a cyborg.

@Celestial

Nice,i want to see how Augus dodges glare.

It is a different story if he is blinde,but you really think he could be able to dodge a glare if he was not blind?

@Yung

I think what he means is something without Chakra, but Verse Equalization handles that no?

Augus still extends his Sword

@Hst

That's what was talking about, that was retconned by kishimoto, I don't know why people still bring it up.

Personally I just think he forgot about it Toriyama style, since the only time it happens is with Kaguya and Infinite Tsukuyomi

You have to pretty much dodge an Uchiha's glare to dodge Amaterasu, And Amateratsu has been dodged before.

Why is this thread still open though. It's a stomp.

DMUA said:
6-7 X the speed by which an opponent can react is enough to blitz them.
In a combat situation, Angus can move over 100X faster then the team's reactions.

They won't be able to even think about activating their mindhax before they get chopped in half.
Only Naruto's team got Prep time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back