• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adhesivity should be Wall Crawling

It's less than 50 pages anyway, it shouldn't be very hard to update manually.

Before we get too far into that, what should the new category be named? Surface Scaling Users or Surface Scalers?

Promestein has a bot. You can ask her to handle it if you wish, but she has needed to take some time off recently.

Surface Scaling Users is more in line with our usual naming praxis though.

We have some categories like "Healers" and "Hackers".

I think when a power ends with "ing" like "Healing" the category is the power but with ing > ers, so "Healers", "Surface Scalers", "Hackers", etc.

I can't think of other examples right now, but I know that some categories do break that "{POWER} Users" trend.

I'm noticing some profiles (like Yanmega) don't fall under "Surface Scaling", but rather like the upcoming power "Adhesives Manipulation".

I've noted this one down but I've also changed it to surface scaling, is this the right protocol or should I delete the ability from them outright?

Promestein is usually in charge of the category naming conventions. You should ask what she thinks.

Same. I've asked her anyway.

WE DID IT!!!

Agnaa said:
I'm noticing some profiles (like Yanmega) don't fall under "Surface Scaling", but rather like the upcoming power "Adhesives Manipulation".

I've noted this one down but I've also changed it to surface scaling, is this the right protocol or should I delete the ability from them outright?
It's meant to be adhesives manipulation, so you can probably delete it for now

Whenever I try to edit Vector the Crocodile, making super special care to only change Adhesivity to Surface Scaling, it deletes over 350 bytes of other data, including a gallery and random categories.

Why is this happening and can someone else undo my edits and fix this?

Andy, your edit seemed to do it too.

It seems like a glitch, perhaps re-add those removed categories?

Andytrenom said:
I rollbacked your edits and made the changes. Did it happen now as well?
Yes.

I tried re-adding the removed categories but all the ones I tried were still there. It seems like the ones that were removed must have been duplicated before.

Well, then it should be fine as is.

Prome said that "Surface Scalers" is fine.

Okay. Then it is fine with me as well.

Back