• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additions to Gamma mutates

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is intended to update the profiles of A-Bomb, Red She-Hulk and most Gamma mutates in the verse Marvel Comics. These updates are pretty straightforward and really shouldn't take long

Red She-Hulk

Rick Jones

Gamma Mutates in general
All Gamma mutates are linked to the below place which grants them Immortality (Type 4) scaling to The Hulk (Marvel Comics)- relevant scans

Harpy and Abomination Rick Jones probably need separate keys tbh, any Rick Jones ones seem too minor to add however. Harpy seems fine.

Immortality Type 4 seems fine too ig, people do resurrect within the story and it's pretty explicit statements

Much appreciated, I'm not really bothered if we don't add keys for Rick though I would like to get other opinions on that

I had a question on Regenerationn Negation on if it was ever elaborated in the scans but I found that it was explained here so I am fine with it.

Everything else looks fine, also.

Harpy has some respect threads, I bet, both Red and Base, maybe look them up and link a few feats and all powers to accommodate for it?

Issue with the respect threads is they'd probably be made up of powers and abilities from the older incarnation of Harpy- powers and abilities the new Harpy has yet to display

I mean it's better to list both the Harpies anyways in keys, and no, Red Harpy had a specific respect thread

Listing both Harpies is fair I suppose. Don't really need respect threads for Red Harpy tbh, I've read all her appearances so far (easy when they're only in the immortal hulk)

So MFTL combat speed as Red but far slower flight speed if some of her statements are taken at face value, as well as being 4B

Classic Harpy likely gets MHS combat and flight speed if she was too fast for the Hulk to track plus 4B as well

What Zark is saying makes sense. Separate keys should be fine.

Rick with the Abomination shell is no that necessary to add, specially because the one that used it more was Reggie Fortean, whom I will soon be adding to the wiki, and Rick new form still needs a little time to show more abilites and feats to be added, I think. What can be added to Rick profile are things like hacking and martial arts, and other stuff that he showed during his appearances in those Captain America comics. Although to do that I have to look up for the scans.
About Harpy, two keys, one for classic Harpy and another one for the red Harpy, is good and logical. And yes, gamma mutates have Immortality type 4.

Right so general consensus is we add keys for Red She-Hulk but none for Rick. Thank u everyone for responding, I can get the new Harpy keys done in the next few days

A new Harpy key for Betty seems fine, but as others mentioned, Rick wasn't in charge of his Abomination form for very long. It isn't relevant/long-lasting enough to add i.m.h.o.

Antvasima said:
A new Harpy key for Betty seems fine, but as others mentioned, Rick wasn't in charge of his Abomination form for very long. It isn't relevant/long-lasting enough to add i.m.h.o.
That's what everyone else agreed on as well, isn't really in contention

Is somebody experienced willing to apply this?

I've expressed my willingness to make the relevant edits over the next few days, I just need some opinions on the quote below so I can start taking the proper steps

Davidsteel1 said:
Quick question which of the following images do u all think would be the best to ask the Image rendering thread to help me render for the new key?

This

This

Or this?

The first one is less bad than the others, but you should preferably find an image that shows her whole body without other characters instead.

I'll keep looking then, though she is relatively new and finding a complete unobstructed full body shot may prove a bit difficult

Okay. In worst case we can use the first image.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find any good pictures of Red-Harpy nor regular harpy (the best I found would only extend to her torso as her legs would be obstructed by an object or the Hulk). Maybe I just don't know the best places to look, I will in the mean time add the new abilities in her profile while requesting for the first Red-Harpy image to be rendered and for a suitable image for the regular Harpy

Yeah, it was the only way I could do it without feeling like I was making too much of a mess. Sorry if it isn't ideal and I can change it if ppl have issues, but like I said; only way I could do it without feeling like I was making a mess

The Red She Hulk profile has been edited further by Spino to make up for my shortcomings so it's better to look at now.

In addition I've begun to add immortality to all gamma mutates mentioned by Brian Banner in the scans in the OP- but I'm requesting adding a "possibly immortality (Type 4)" to the original abomination, Maestro and Amadeus Cho since they weren't identified but seem indistinct from normal gamma mutates

I mean wasn't Abomination resurrected within the story, but in a fucky way?

Also I don't think adding said abilities to Maestro and Cho is problematic, Maestro himself should have a **** ton of abilities on the basis of being "Hulk from the future" but that's another revision altogether.

Thanks for helping out. What is left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back