• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stefano4444

He/Him
Limited Healing (via Ki Transfer)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-B08pcuyqh5g/VkbPgJ4cm-I/AAAAAAAEC4w/0p28YhiGGp8/s16000/0326-015.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-m3refp46JjI/VkbUjqXSGII/AAAAAAAEEEU/Y40zxF41aeI/s16000/0327-006.png

Attack Breath (via Mid-Air Stop)

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111235494/5230370-4691282105-proxy

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111235494/5230369-7339368468-proxy

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Mid-Air_Stop

Air Manipulation (via Kiai)

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/14/148665/3735069-gokutime1.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/14/148665/3735070-gokutime2.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/14/148665/3735071-gokutime3.jpg

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111235494/5367401-3383751667-Drago.jpg

Natural Energy Manipulation (via Spirit Bomb)

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/148665/3692373-4116058921-bdrag.jpg

Limited Durability Negation (via Destructo Disc)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nnQ34HXvJtE/UhywKbKpeRI/AAAAAAAAKBI/tkVSPEWVcFY/s1600/209.jpg?imgmax=2000

Since the Destructo Disc have always be show to be capable to harm far more durable characters than the user, like how Krillin was able to cut Frieza's tail, although Jiren was able to overcome it meaning it had a limit.

Possible Duplication (via Multi-Form):

Since Goku was able to copy Tien's Solar Flare, its possible that Goku is also capable to use that technique as well as it isn't an ability limited to just Tien, even Krillin and Piccolo were able to use their own version again Nappa.

I may be mistaken but wasn't Krillin and Piccolo's clone's vs Nappa anime only?

Aside from that this seems okay.

Js250476 said:
I may be mistaken but wasn't Krillin and Piccolo's clone's vs Nappa anime only?
Aside from that this seems okay.
Actually i think you're right, i have take a quick look in the Manga and it seen like the clones stuff happen only in the Anime.

Still, i think a possible could still remain since Goku did copy his Solar Flare by just seen it one time.

I think air manipulation going off the scans. Vibrations would be something more like how Whitebeard cracks the air for example.

I agree with Super Breath, Air Manipulation and the Spirit Bomb stuff but I won't say a thing about Dura Negation yet. I think that's a bit controvertial.

Goku doesn't heal Frieza, he just grants him some energy so that he can fly himself around. Frieza is no less injured than he was before.

Calaca Vs said:
I agree with Super Breath, Air Manipulation and the Spirit Bomb stuff but I won't say a thing about Dura Negation yet. I think that's a bit controvertial.
Isn't Super Breath, just Air Manipulation anyway?

Warren Valion said:
By Natural Energy Manipulation, do you mean Life Manipulation?
No, they are not the same thing.

Life Manipulation is manipulate the concept of life, creating life or use the life-force inside living begins (which to be frank that is basically Chi/Life-Force Manipulation).

Natural Energy Manipulation is more like standard Energy Manipulation but about all the natural energy that exist around you (people, animals, plants, air, earth, ocean, planets, stars and etc).

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Natural_Energy_Manipulation

He already has Energy and Chi manipulation.

There is nothing add here.

Powerlifting Wiki has names for everything and everything - it shouldn't be used as a source of abilities.

Warren Valion said:
Powerlifting Wiki has names for everything and everything - it shouldn't be used as a source of abilities.
I only use that link just to show what i'm talking about.

I have in mind something similar to Silver Surfer's Profile where he is listed to do possess Cosmic Energy Manipulation, but with the 'Energy Manipulation' part linked only to our page in the site.

Warren Valion said:
He already has Energy and Chi manipulation.
Chi Manipulation is just a type of Energy Manipulation, which allow Goku to use Chi only in combat.

While the Spirit Bomb clearly stated to use a different type of energy which is far greater than standard Chi, not when it use the energy from non living objects such as the planets and stars and we can all agree that planets do not had Chi of their own.

Chi is life energy, Planets have living things on them - like grass.

And I definitely disagree for Durability Negation via Destructo Disc. Jiren was able to overcome it.

Warren Valion said:
Chi is life energy, Planets have living things on them - like grass.
And tell me, do you think the Sun or the Air have living begins inside on them?

Warren Valion said:
And I definitely disagree for Durability Negation via Destructo Disc. Jiren was able to overcome it.
True, but the Destructo Disc was still consistently show to be able to harm/cut far more durable/powerful characters than the user, so to an certain extend it seen to bypass the durability of stronger characters, although there is a point where not even the Destructo Disc would be able to work if used again someone massively beyond the user's level of power.

So maybe Limited Durability Negation should be more accurate term in this case, like the Rasenshuriken from Naruto?

Damage3245 said:
Goku doesn't heal Frieza, he just grants him some energy so that he can fly himself around. Frieza is no less injured than he was before.
Wouldn't still that count as a form of Limited Healing (as Accelerating Recovery)? Since i have been show that sharing Ki can heal the physical body, to a certain degree of course.

That is basically the same thing Goku did in Cooler's Revenge, where he healed a bird by sharing his Ki or Piccolo in Lord Slug where he heal Goku's body by sharing his remaning energy.

Also, both Accelerated Development and Longevity should be added in his profile too (due of be a Saiyan).

Zamasu Chan said:
Doesn't the Destructo Disk ignore durability?
No, it's just that most of the cases it hits people by surprise; and it does cutting damage which can help overcome the difference in powers slightly if they aren't prepared for it.

Damage3245 said:
No, it's just that most of the cases it hits people by surprise; and it does cutting damage which can help overcome the difference in powers slightly if they aren't prepared for it.
Nappa wasn't cut by surprise and he was on guard, and still Vegeta warn him in time knowing that it wasn't a normal attack.

That's isn't enough to prove it ignores durability. There's no proof that a Destructo Disk from Krillin in the Saiyan Saga would be enough to cut Beerus in half (maybe a bit of a hyperbolic example, but still).

Damage3245 said:
That's isn't enough to prove it ignores durability. There's no proof that a Destructo Disk from Krillin in the Saiyan Saga would be enough to cut Beerus in half (maybe a bit of a hyperbolic example, but still).
That's why it would be Limited-Durability Negation.

And nearly dead Frieza who was cut in half was able to survive the destruction of Namek point-blank.

I don't think him being suprised about Krillin's attack would mean much in the terms of his durability - he has survived worsed when weakened.

The first one isn't healing. It's just a form of energy/ki manipulation (sharing your energy with other's to replenish their energy).

Kiai isn't air manipulation. It's again, energy/chi manipulation. Obviously an explosive release of energy generates shockwaves but it isn't enough to warrant air manipulation.

Spirit Bomb is also energy manipulation.

Kienzan does not negate durability. Sure, it can work on much more durable opponents due to being a sharp cutting attack which happens to be extremely powerful too, but it doesn't negate their durability.

That breath of Goku is...I don't think such a minor display warrants anything to be added to the profile because it certainly isn't enough to be called an "attack".

And just because Goku was able to copy one technique doesn't mean we can put a "possible <insert any other technique>" to his profile under the assumption that he can mimic it.

We still don't know for sure that the Destructo Disk would have completely cut through Nappa; the only thing we know is that it gave him a glancing hit and did superficial damage.

And though Nappa was on guard for it when it was heading towards him, Vegeta's shout distracted him for a moment which could have helped lower his defenses.

The example up above with Buu is a poor one too; Buu was completely unprepared for it and Buu's durability can vary massively depending on whether he is ready or not.

AKM sama said:
Kiai isn't air manipulation. It's again, energy/chi manipulation. Obviously an explosive release of energy generates shockwaves but it isn't enough to warrant air manipulation.

Spirit Bomb is also energy manipulation.
I must disagree, Kiai is clearly not a standard energy attack, yes its a Chi based technique but that doesn't means it must be Energy Projection, the Multi-Form technique is Chi based but it isn't Energy Projection but it instead Duplication.

The Spirit Bomb is Energy Manipulation yes, but it is not Chi, its used a different type of energy so it must be differentiate from standard Chi Manipulation.

AKM sama said:
That breath of Goku is...I don't think such a minor display warrants anything to be added to the profile because it certainly isn't enough to be called an "attack".
We do add powers like Longevity to character's profiles, despire it be a worthless ability in combat, so i don't see why we shouldn't add Super Breath as well.

AKM sama said:
Kienzan does not negate durability. Sure, it can work on much more durable opponents due to being a sharp cutting attack which happens to be extremely powerful too, but it doesn't negate their durability.
Wouldn't that still be enough to classify the Kienzan as Limited Durability Negation?

AKM sama said:
And just because Goku was able to copy one technique doesn't mean we can put a "possible <insert any other technique>" to his profile under the assumption that he can mimic it.
Why not exactly? I agree that abilities such Majin Buu's Trasmutation or Piccolo's Elasticity since those are special abilities limited only to them, but every other abilities aren't out of Goku's range.

I mean, nearly all his techniques were either learned or copied from someone else, hell he basically many of Tien's best techniques back in the original Dragon Ball.

Only Tien used the Kiai to reflect attacks, and he only did it once if I recall correctly. I think it's a specific application of Kiai that nobody else has displayed the skill to do.

Speaking about Kiai, Tien Shinhan's Profile stated that it allow him Attack Reflection as he can used it to reflect attacks, if that the case wouldn't that means that everyone who can use Kiai should had the same ability in their profiles?

While i'm not sure if that is the case or even if Kiai do reflect attack, i do know that Goku did something similar back in his fight with Nappa, where he used his Kiai to nullify Nappa's attack, so it looks like Goku can do the same trick as Tien.

Although that that looked more like Limited Power Nullification rather than Attack Reflection.

I agree with AKM response sans that Kiai to me only generates shockwaves which i associate with Vibration Manipulation [I also disagree with Kienzan limited dura neg., Tien attack reflection should be only kept to him, and no Power Nullification].

As for my stance:

I am neutral with the healing, breath attack, and the possible duplication. I don't really care either way.

I agree with AKM sama and Dark649 that the Spirit Bomb just classifies itself into a type of energy manipulation which is already on the page. And that Kiai is Vibration Manipulation/Shockwave Generation, not Air manipulation.

Although I disagree with their stance on the Destructo Disk.

Bypassing the durability of those stronger than you is durability negation - although it has shown limits as we can see from Jiren not being affected by it, so it should be Limited-Durability Negation.

Cutting through someone massively stronger than you with a specific technique should be Limited Durability Negation, yes. Unless you're telling me Krillin > Vegeta in power somehow.

Akreious said:
Unless you're telling me Krillin > Vegeta in power somehow.
Not necessarily. That could just mean a special technique with a cutting edge which happens to be very powerful is more effective. Just like Piccolo's super charged piercing attack was more effective against Raditz despite him being weaker overall. Doesn't give Makankosappo limited dura negation.

AKM sama said:
Akreious said:
Unless you're telling me Krillin > Vegeta in power somehow.
Not necessarily. That could just mean a special technique with a cutting edge which happens to be very powerful is more effective. Just like Piccolo's super charged piercing attack was more effective against Raditz despite him being weaker overall. Doesn't give Makankosappo limited dura negation.
Well, then Krillin should have "Higher with Descrtuco Disk" or something.

Back