• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional Kurumi feats for VSBW

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're assuming that Kurumi can create a spacequake millions of times larger than anything she has created for no apparent reason, even though it has been narratively implied to be the exact opposite.

You're misinpretating the statement. Kurumi planned to go back to the past, find Mio, and kill her so all that spirit nonsense doesn't happen.

..What? That does not happen in the series. Why are you using a fake scan 💀

"what can be faster than moving instantly huh?" You seem to be unable to grasp the concept of "moving instantly". Its only refers to how one can move in a short timeframe. You can move instantly and be below speed of sound, it doesn't give an exact set of speed to begin with.

Fym both characters are MFTL+? They're barely FTL in the first place.

Learn the wiki standard.
Your making your own statement there

And Kurumi only needs to find Mio's timeline as the bullet can travel to the past and one-shot Mio, and the time needed

Does it look fake to you? Kurumi was also stated to modify Zaphkiel anytime she wants, and what was used there was a crossover ability from Lucifugus

Your also not understanding the concept of instant, anything which you can see travel is not considered instant, it has to happen immediately without a trace of past movement, if you saw when it moved from point A to point B it's not Instantaneous

Proves you know nothing about characters speed, White Queen instantly disappeared when Kurumi was going to attack her, she even used "teleportation" and Kurumi even said it, Kurumi on the other hand could teleport long distances with Shido using Aleph (Which happens immediately) dodge White Queen's saber in an instant while Instantaneously appearing behind her with a follow up attack

Re-scale again

I gonna ask to close this thread, If the next argument is Ad nauseam again.

She can send the bullet to the past and erase Mio without a fight, as she said Mio is too strong for a direct approach, so one-shotting her from all of history would be a better idea
...that's not even a thing she said she gonna or can do.

And If that's the case, she still would not scale to Mio then, which is your entire point. You saying she can erase Mio from existance, so that means she scale to Mio spacequake (which already makes 0 sense) but If she ignoring Mio durability, than her level of Energy don't scale to Mio, because she using a Hax.
And no, your incorrect Kurumi said if she erases Mio everything will return back to normal before Kurumi got her powers as Kurumi was not created from a Sephira crystal it was Tohka so only she would be erased along with Mio
wtfdym i am incorrect? What exactly i said that contradicts this?

Your also not understanding the concept of instant, anything which you can see travel is not considered instant, it has to happen immediately without a trace of past movement, if you saw when it moved from point A to point B it's not Instantaneous

Proves you know nothing about characters speed, White Queen instantly disappeared when Kurumi was going to attack her, she even used "teleportation" and Kurumi even said it, Kurumi on the other hand could teleport long distances with Shido using Aleph (Which happens immediately) dodge White Queen's saber in an instant while Instantaneously appearing behind her with a follow up attack
Instantaneous movements means nothing without further context. Everyone here already rejected this speed rating, so stop repeating the same thing.

Last edited:
I gonna ask to close this thread, If the next argument is Ad nauseam again.

...that's not even a thing she said she gonna or can do.

And If that's the case, she still would not scale to Mio then, which is your entire point. You saying she can erase Mio from existance, so that means she scale to Mio spacequake (which already makes 0 sense) but If she ignoring Mio durability, than her level of Energy don't scale to Mio, because she using a Hax.

wtfdym i am incorrect? What exactly i said that contradicts this?

Yeah, because I never agreed with you

And that's what Kurumi said, so if you don't know this then that means you never read the LN

Kurumi has the ability to one-shot anything and your going to tell me that she doesn't scale near Mio level 💀

And if you knew Kurumi this entire time you would've known that Kurumi spams Hax, and Mio also uses Hax such as law manipulation

And main difference in the spacequake is that it constantly happened globally around the world simultaneously, that doesn't mean that Kurumi's spacequake would have an inferior size

It's incorrect as Kurumi will not be erased along with Mio

Instantaneous movements means nothing without further context. Everyone here already rejected this speed rating, so stop repeating the same thing.
And not everyone here has read the LN, watch DAL nor understand the concept of speed properly

The definition of Instantaneous means instant and that's that

Ok, i gonna ask to close this thread, everyone that agree say hi.
It's my thread, so if you don't agree with my statements which were shown with evidence and scans you can always go somewhere else

Atleast it will be useful to people who actually need it

Or you aren't trying to understand this wiki speed rating. Even the staff rejected your speed rating.
The staff specializes in many things, so they might not know detailed information about certain DAL characters

It's we who's giving them the information, remember

No, she blocked something which is meant to devour concepts that has nothing to do with just having resistance alone, as it devours space and time
Thats not how it works. Where does it devour concepts? Plus, this is just resistance to the effects. She can still be physically ragdolled and killed; she has a physical durability.

In any case, the only things that are actually plausible here would be resistance to info analysis and spatial-temporal manipulation.

"instantaneously dodged" doesn't mean FTL, and can easily be just "she dodged very fast". This is used a lot in fiction after all.

Thats not how it works. Where does it devour concepts? Plus, this is just resistance to the effects. She can still be physically ragdolled and killed; she has a physical durability.
Arie is a conceptual ability, as it devours time space and reality (In description) which are concepts and Kurumi just nullified it

Arie is a conceptual ability, as it devours time space and reality (In description) which are concepts and Kurumi just nullified it
Time and space are not concepts. They are quite literally physical things. Otherwise every single character in fiction with minor spatial or time manipulation would get conceptual manipulation by your logic. She isn't "devouring the abstract concept that defines the existence of space-time", she is just "devouring space-time". Affecting the fabric of reality is just reality warping.
Really, this is just basic information/logic.

I'm going to close this, and I consider the CRT rejected, because I think it's evident that much of the CRT's contents are the result of poor knowledge of our conventions, standards, and terminology. There is no way this can get accepted in its current state.

I invite @Roadkillx to speak with either staff such as myself or experts of this verse for assistance in weeding out what all of this is by our standards (presuming, of course, that this isn't stuff we already adequately account for). Then and only then should a newfound CRT be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back