• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding note for Acausality type 5

Okay. Thank you for the reply.

Does anybody else here have any important questions to Yuri, or should we close this thread?

So type 5 acauasl is the the new NEP 2 when it comes to being able to affect them.

As mentioned above they're truly are just invulnerability with extra panache.

If the previous Type 1 and 2 Concepts could affect Acausality Type 5 by being Transcendent of Reality, then Higher Dimensional stuff should work as Acausality Type 5 hasn't been changed, only Concpetual Manipulation.

But higher D hax doesn't transcend causality so what is the resson for it to bypass acausal type 5 of lower D being?

Hey Yuri, does it means that a character with resistance to cm2 can resist cm1 now? As it isnt something like "Transcendental"

Their still different things, Transcendently different no. But their is still clear superiority, as Type 1 is still Type 2 but above Reality and not intertwined with it.

But being outside of reality doesn't mean being superior to everything inside reality tho?

They aren't just outside Reality they are "completely independent from the Reality they govern"

They aren't just outside Reality they are "completely independent from the Reality they govern"
But if someone is outside of the reality that they govern and this reality is all in the verse? That mean, outside all law, concepts, everything in the verse

So beasically there isn't any superiority between type 1 and type 2, they are just different types of concepts?

So what is the specific default relationship between concept manipulation type 1 and acausality type 5 being suggested?

I don't think the definition of the acausality in itself implies a resistance to concept manipulation. One could argue that the definition to concept manipulation per default also doesn't imply effectiveness against acausals, though.
Basically, I don't think we can generalize towards a default state. It depends on which way one is acausal and which concepts can be manipulated and possibly the nature of said concepts.
Basically, the interaction would be inconclusive until the mechanisms are examined.

Tbh I'd appreciate Agnaas and Ultimas opinions here as well. They seem very knowledgeable on this stuff.

iirc acausal type 5 for Arceus got rejected in the same thread for his AE type 1 based on concept type 1,which has been accepted so...

So the interaction between Aca 5 and Cm 1 should be remaining as inconclusive for now?

iirc acausal type 5 for Arceus got rejected in the same thread for his AE type 1 based on concept type 1,which has been accepted so...
That was? (For Acsaulity, I know why it got Type 1)

Also it would only be Incon if its a being with Acausality 5 who has no feats of affecting Abstract Existence versus a being with Abstract Existence who has no feats of affecting Acausality 5. Most Acausality 5 in higher tiers are Abstract Existence so that would be moot.

So if I understand correctly,acausal type 5 doesn't have resistance to CM type 1 by default(which is true for most,if not all of abilities) and CM type 1 need to be proved to affect acausal type 5 instead of being capable of affecting acausal type 5 by default
That was? (For Acsaulity, I know why it got Type 1)
I mean concept type 1 is not really realated to acausal type 5,that's all

Saw something about Higher D unable to affect accausals type 5 of lower D, that is wrong tho, it is like saying I cannot affect a character that I myself invented

Saw something about Higher D unable to affect accausals type 5 of lower D, that is wrong tho, it is like saying I cannot affect a character that I myself invented
Higher D hax is not capable of affecting all things tho,it's like saying it can touch NEP type 2 without feat

It wasn't based on AE1, but on it being completely beyond Distortion World which has laws different from the main multiverse.

I'm pretty sure being higher D doesnt allow you to affect some form of Intangibility + AE + NEP by default soooo...

It seems Arceus' Acausality 5 was not rejected for any reason because of Concepts, but because the only "evidence" given was the Concepts of Space-Time and a Acausal 4 place was part of its being and it predated both. Which isn't evidence from Type 5 Acausality, or at least nothing beyond supporting evidence.

It seems Arceus' Acausality 5 was not rejected for any reason because of Concepts, but because the only "evidence" given was Space-Time and a Acausal 4 place was part of its being and it predated both. Which isn't evidence from Type 5 Acausality, or at least nothing beyond supporting evidence.
Executor's blog might give more answers to it anyway.

it goes against the basis of reality > fiction transcendence
Problem about R-F and NEP type 2 has been discussed in lots of times tho,you can find many threads about it and for now NEP type 2 is still immune unless higher D things have feat

Problem about R-F and NEP type 2 has been discussed in lots of times tho,you can find many threads about it and for now NEP type 2 is still immune unless higher D things have feat
i am talking about acausals that get their own ability by existing above a certain system or cosmology

Back