• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Boboiboy Ability and Tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the thing is, the calc group members disagreed with him and much preferred the sketch. 2 calc members, not just one. So his way on the matter holds even less weight and his arguments about large size type 3 and 4 as stated below:
They disagreed with the basic question I asked. I brought up none of these next points to them because it's hard to comment on mobile
You can still see the width of the tornado and there are blue lines coming from the sides of it that travel back to Retakka, so it clearly doesn't have a width that stretches out kilometres. And this tornado is also clearly a lot thinner and cylindrical compared to the ones that you calced
it's not like all tornadoes are necessarily the same size
And I've already addressed that while the true base and height of the tornado isn't fully shown, the size of its width compared to Retakka is very clearly shown

Last edited:
They disagreed with the basic question I asked. I brought up none of these next points to them because it's hard to comment on mobile
You just want to disagree with the tornado and sea of clouds part not even that type 3 and 4 you just made up. Beside, you the one that say too used tornado as low end and sea of clouds for high end. Sage already deliver the calc you want. Honestly that should be the end of the debate.

You just want to disagree with the tornado and sea of clouds part not even that type 3 and 4 you just made up.
My point with Large Size is that Retakka would be get that if the width of the tornado he was right next to was as big as the calc suggests
Beside, you the one that say too used tornado as low end and sea of clouds for high end. Sage already deliver the calc you want. Honestly that should be the end of the debate.
I expected the movie images of Retakka absorbing tornadoes to be used, not a sketch of ones that I don't even think are shown in the movie image of the planet

But whatever, let's just see what the other staff think

Last edited:
My point with Large Size is that Retakka would be get that if the width of the tornado he was right next to was as big as the calc suggests

I expected the movie images of Retakka absorbing tornadoes to be used, not a sketch of ones that I don't even think are shown in the movie image of the planet

But whatever, let's just see what the other staff think
Yeah I also waiting for their input for this so it can end sooner.

Look, Yaya, Ying and Fang harming Retakka in their base states should just taken with a grain of salt. They are outliers. Besides Retakka with a miniscule fraction of gamma already oneshotted the main cast prior. So this shouldn't be a issue.

Technically one of them isn’t really him being harmed by them. When the dust clears, he gets up with a pretty confident expression

I'll go with neutral, since while I am not denying either side of their points, I am uninformed about the verse in-depth as opposed to the users in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back