• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Boboiboy Ability and Tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to add this ability:
  • Fourth Wall Awareness
  • Sosial Influencing
  • Emphatic Manipulation and Fragrance Manipulation (Sopan)
  • Magnetic Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Energy Absorption and Reactive Evolution (Gentar)
For the first one, pretty simple here the proof:

It on 18:23 if you can't find it.

BoBoiBoy has weird social influencing like:
- Merely underselling his golem's attacks after burying petai caused a majority of the characters to fall to the ground from sheer disappointment.
-His response as BoBoiBoy water to Adudu when the latter wanted to hear the former's solution was so unexpected and crude that Adudu was shocked temporarily with jaw drop expression.
-When he was in his solar-thorn fusion he befuddled Adudu before shocking him with his response to why he said sorry.

There are more but this is few of it.

For Emphatic Manipulation and Fragrance Manipulation:

For Magnetic Manipulation and Metal Manipulation, Energy Manipulation and Energy Absorption:

Lastly, for Reaction Evolution it did stat that the more energy gentar consume/has the stronger he becames.

This is for tier upgrade, Retakka absorbed the planet's wind energy that could lift the entire continents hence this tier. Here is the calc for it.

Forget something credit to @Mirhaz300 and @Greatsage13th for almost all of ability and tier in this CRT. I don't take credit for this.

Voting for High 6-A:

Agree: @Greatsage13th @DigDig09 @Dereck03

Disagree: @Marvel_Champion_07

Neutral: @Sir_Ovens @Lonkitt

Last edited:
This is for tier upgrade, Retakka absorbed the planet's wind energy that could lift the entire continents hence this tier. Here is the calc for it.
This one can't be accepted until the calc blog is
Fourth Wall Awareness
Yes
Sosial Influencing
I guess
Emphatic Manipulation and Fragrance Manipulation (Sopan)
Agreed
Magnetic Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Energy Absorption
All these are fine
for Reaction Evolution it did stat that the more energy gentar consume/has the stronger he becames
That's not Reactive Evolution
Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, evolve in ways the user previously lacked. This allowing them to be better capable of dealing with said issues faced, and this evolution can come in the following ways:

• Developing new powers or abilities
  • Developing new resistances
  • Developing greater statistics. However, if this is the only way in which they "evolve", then Accelerated Development should be given instead to avoid redundancy.

Soo...how should we proceed this. It been 48 hours already.I think the ability can be applied to Boboiboy and for the calc I think it can wait.

So the 7-A and High 6-A calcs have been accepted? The 7-A calc is consistent and good to use, but I still feel very iffy about the High 6-A one without others on that level.

That's my first thoughts, anyway

The multi continental level calc only scales to those that scales to an amplified Retakka.
Yeah it should be
Old Kasa could hold his own against and clash with amped Retakka Voltra, whereas his stronger & younger self could fight evenly with non-amped Retakka Voltra

It doesn't help that Yaya and Fang's Shadow Bear together could harm amped Retakka Voltra and knock him out of that form, then Yaya by herself also harms him and knocks him into the air. There are definitely clear power level differences between them, but it isn't giant massive tier gaps

Old Kasa could hold his own against and clash with amped Retakka Voltra, whereas his stronger & younger self could fight evenly with non-amped Retakka Voltra
He only lost stamina. The crystal powers would remain the same just like in his prime.
It doesn't help that Yaya and Fang's Shadow Bear together could harm amped Retakka Voltra and knock him out of that form, then Yaya by herself also harms him and knocks him into the air. There are definitely clear power level differences between them, but it isn't giant massive tier gaps
More or so the first is simply catching him off guard. He didn't even seem fazed by the attacks until they had armobot

"You're out of shape, old man"
Nothing there suggests stamina only
Crystal elemental power only came from the power sphere it has nothing to do with his physical state. Also, it could mean he has become very rusty as in he is less skilled than he was in his prime.
This isn't Dragon Ball where catching someone off-guard lowers their durability
I would like you to refer to Tarung getting one shotted by vargoba from being caught off guard.

Last edited:
Crystal elemental power only came from the power sphere it has nothing to do with his stamina. Also, it could mean he has become very rusty as in he is less skilled than he was in his prime.
And the person using it also matters. Retakka makes it clear with BBB and the elemental powers. Not specified, the most basic interpretation is that Hang Kasa is weaker
I would like you to refer to Tarung getting one shotted by vargoba from being caught off guard.
Tarung is 7-A, Vargoba is 6-C. His suit has partly come off by that point, and even with it fully on, he was still pushed back massively by Vargoba's anchor throw and couldn't stop it immediately, unlike with BBB's shield hat throw

And the person using it also matters. Retakka makes it clear with BBB and the elemental powers. Not specified, the most basic interpretation is that Hang Kasa is weaker
Once again. Elemental powers does not really degrade with age.
Taruing is 7-A, Vargoba is 6-C. Tarung's suit has partly come off by that point, and even with the suit, he was still pushed back massively by Tarung's anchor throw
Fair enough but Retakka wasn't even damaged by the 2 attacks. He shrugged them off and absorbed the planet's energies and in the next encounter only regards the armorbot amped Y and Y as irritating. Does not really suggest that he was damaged severely until he was depowered by ochobot where Yaya and Fang could damage him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back