• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Boboiboy Ability and Tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 5-B. I'm saying that Voltra and Darkwood are clearly still comparable to each other even after absorbing elemental energies, but the latter absorbing high 6-A levels would suggest that Darkwood is absorbing that level of energy too, especially given that the power boost is much more noticeable and blatantly shown for the latter. Except that the power boost only drained one forest and hardly affected the planet
It did shake an unknown portion of the planet. but really I think it mostly would be due to the fact he was absorbing a specific area of trees that grown a fruit that Balakung ate to gain his Balak powers

So how about this, I suggest we do a vote because it getting nowhere at this point. What both of you think? For making the top tier in Boboiboy H6-A.

I'm unfamiliar with the scaling. Is there a way somebody can summarize the debate there to me?

I'm unfamiliar with the scaling. Is there a way somebody can summarize the debate there to me?
I try, In short Marvel a bit iffy about the H6-A scaling but the calc already been accept by M3X so that why me and Sage agree with the scaling. Something like that. That why I suggest to vote for it.

Essentially, at most we could scale Hang Kasa, Yaya, Fang and Ying with the usage of Armobot with a "possibly at most" rating while giving Retakka and BoBoiBoy the solid rating or at least just give BoBoiBoy and Retakka the rating and leave nothing to the others.

Marvel a bit iffy about the H6-A scaling
If ONLY Post-Absorption Retak'ka and BBB's fusions (and maybe his T3 elements) scale to the calc, I would have been perfectly alright

But Fang and Yaya (w/o ArmoBot) + old Hang Kasa all have feats that scale to Post-Absorption Retak'ka in some degree, suggesting that the energy absorbed didn't make him jump multiple tiers in AP. And you can't call Hang Kasa's feats outliers because those are his only ones with the Crystal Element

I'd prefer if Pre-Absorption Retak'ka or someone else had other feats on that level to support it
from a time economic standpoint
He swapped immediately to Darkwood while in his Gamma element, so no
he had been significantly depowered by ochobot's power absorbtion
Yaya punched him after ONLY his Crystal Element was absorbed away. His Voltra element wasn't affected

Last edited:

I thought we were talking about the scene at Rimbara?

BBB was specifically draining Crystal Earth element and Ochobot said it himself. HK was specifically draining all of Retakka's elements
You think Boboiboy wasn't trying to drain all of it? Neither is there a selective option for him to do that. It's only been shown to siphon everything all at once.

Hello, what are the current arguments?
Whether characters scale to High 6-A calc or not
If ONLY Post-Absorption Retak'ka and BBB's fusions (and maybe his T3 elements) scale to the calc, I would have been perfectly alright

But Fang and Yaya (w/o ArmoBot) + old Hang Kasa all have feats that scale to Post-Absorption Retak'ka in some degree, suggesting that the energy absorbed didn't make him jump multiple tiers in AP. And you can't call Hang Kasa's feats outliers because those are his only ones with the Crystal Element

I'd prefer if Pre-Absorption Retak'ka or someone else had other feats on that level to support it

I thought we were talking about the scene at Rimbara?

You think Boboiboy wasn't trying to drain all of it? Neither is there a selective option for him to do that. It's only been shown to siphon everything all at once.

My point is that there's no reason for Retakka to purposely revert to a weaker state when he's fighting two characters able to damage his stronger state and he can change into other transformations while already in one. Unless I'm misinterpreting whatever you mean by "time economic standpoint"

What matters is that Ochobot blatantly only reports the Crystal Earth Element being drained, and we visually can see a difference with BBB was draining the elements one by one compared to Hang Kasa draining them all at once

Last edited:
I think Retaka was only bothered by Yaya, Ying, and Fang only because they were working as a team. And iirc they had Power Sphere upgrades right?

Yeah I agree that they shouldn't scale to Post-Absorption Reteka.

I think Retaka was only bothered by Yaya, Ying, and Fang only because they were working as a team. And iirc they had Power Sphere upgrades right?

How about "possibly or at most" Oven for Yaya, Ying, Fang and Hang Kasa. Only Boboiboy and Retakka should have that tier.

They used ArmoBot, but even without it Fang and Yaya damaged Retakka and knocked him out of his Voltra state.

Plus, Yaya harmed him all by herself at the end of the movie
Hang Kasa fought both Pre-Absorption and Post-Absorption Retak'ka, while in an old and weaker state against the latter. So I was arguing that the energy absorbed by Retak'ka didn't give him an overwhelmingly massive boost

Honestly if Yaya and Fang only hit him individually that one time I'm willing to call it outlier on their part.

They shouldn't scale to his post-absorption state.

Honestly if Yaya and Fang only hit him individually that one time I'm willing to call it outlier on their part.

They shouldn't scale to his post-absorption state.
They also hit him together and deal significant harm

My other issue is Hang Kasa being able to fight and hold his own against Retak'ka before and after absorption means there isn't a massive gap between Pre-Absorption and Post-Absorption. Certainly not by multiple tiers

I know that you want to quickly close this but how about hear it from sage perspective seen Sir Ovens is here.

It could PIS that allowed them to damage him tho wouldn't it? Instead of a full on outlier. Like even in the comics for season 2 they hurt characters that are in the league of fusions and third stage elements.
Hang Kasa being able to fight and hold his own against Retak'ka before and after absorption means there isn't a massive gap between Pre-Absorption and Post-Absorption. Certainly not by multiple tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back