• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Boboiboy Ability and Tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retakka wasn't even damaged by the 2 attacks
Yaya and Fang's attack knocked him out of Voltra and he was wiping the side of his face where he was punched. Heck, they technically did more damage than when using ArmoBot

You can hear a very clear yell when Yaya uppercutted him into the air. She clearly harmed him to some degree
I would also like to point out that Kasa amped himself with BoBoiBoy's quake element prior to the fight so we wasn't totally outmatched.
Hang Kasa was taking back the element that he almost entirely lost. Quake and Crystal fall under the same category of element, just that BBB only unlocked Quake but Crystal was still locked

Yaya and Fang's attack knocked him out of Voltra and he was wiping the side of his face where he was punched. Heck, they technically did more damage than when using ArmoBot

You can hear a very clear yell when Yaya uppercutted him into the air. She clearly harmed him to some degree
Let's be honest. This is starting to enter the same scaling chain issues like One Piece.

How about putting those as outliers. Giving Hang Kasa and armobot amps "at most" and give BoBoiBoy and Retakka solid high 6-A.
Hang Kasa was taking back the element that he almost entirely lost. Quake and Crystal fall under the same category of element, just that BBB only unlocked Quake but Crystal was still locked
I know

Let's be honest. This is starting to enter the same scaling chain issues like One Piece.

How about putting those as outliers. Giving Hang Kasa and armobot amps "at most" and give BoBoiBoy and Retakka solid high 6-A.
Yeah if not this gonna be full on debate. Again

It could be because he did that on purpose just to transform into balak from a time economic standpoint. Also the scene at the very end of the movie was after he had been significantly depowered by ochobot's power absorbtion.

They not really defeat him more to helping Boboiboy. You say it yourself "knock him out of his form". At that time, Ying use her slowmo power so Yaya have the chance to knock him in the air. His element also got absord by ochobot at that time. In the end, Boboiboy the one that did most of the damage and ultimately defeat Retakka in that final fight. So they should be put "at most" or lower than the 3 of them.

Beside, M3X already say it fine to use H6-A so it should be implement. Even if you feel iffy about it.

At that time
Ying was being attacked and outsped by Retakka before Yaya and Fang came in to punch him out of his Voltra form
Ying use her slowmo power so Yaya have the chance to knock him in the air
Slow-mo doesn't decrease Retakka's durability
His element also got absord by ochobot at that time
Only Crystal
In the end, Boboiboy the one that did most of the damage and ultimately defeat Retakka in that final fight
Never denied this. Though this was via his fusions only
M3X already say it fine to use H6-A
M3X just accepted the calc's math. What I'm iffy about is the fact that there aren't any other accepted calcs on that level

I would also like to point out Retakka had a Zettaton feat via planetary absorbing of rimbara.
Retak'ka absorbed the energy of only one forest. We can see in the space shot that Rimbara is almost completely unaffected
It seems like Retak'ka has absorbed the energy of this forest to strengthen his darkwood elemental power

I did not calculate the thunderstorm rather the byproduct of the thunderstorm.
The amount of energy that was absorbed from the batteries that contained the energy absorbed from the thunderstorm assuming that it had begun since 200000 years ago (the year humans began to evolve)
  1. Where is it said that the towers contain energy from the thunderstorm?
  2. Why assume a timeframe from when humans began to evolve?

Doesn't mean they contain energy from the thunderstorm. Unless there's something I'm missing, all I can tell is that the batteries just contain electrical energy, no relation to the storm is ever stated or implied
Essentially, the towers you told me about are just rods used to gather energy from the ceaseless storm covering half of the planet. Otherwise the movie wouldn't refer to planer Gur'latan as "Pusat Tenaga Electric" essentially the Center of Electrical Energy.

Essentially, the towers you told me about are just rods used to gather energy from the ceaseless storm covering half of the planet.
Or they could be something else entirely. We have practically zero canon information about those towers or what they do, just that Retak'ka absorbed electrical energy from them.
Otherwise the movie wouldn't refer to planer Gur'latan as "Pusat Tenaga Electric" essentially the Center of Electrical Energy.
It can still be called that without those towers drawing energy from the storm

Last edited:
Or they could be something else entirely. We have practically zero canon information about those towers or what they do, just that Retak'ka absorbed electrical energy from them.

It can still be called that without those towers drawing energy from the storm
Occam's razor says otherwise. Simplify the stuff instead of overcomplicating it. Besides compared we have a bigger outlier compared to High 6-A Boboiboy

By making up information that isn't stated anywhere in canon
Occam's razor is not defined as making stuff up. It's defined as choosing the easiest and most obvious straightforward option.

If for example there was a powerstation located in a dam. By Occam's razor, it suggests it uses water currents to generate electricity. We wouldn't say it uses fossil fuels to generate electricity just because it doesn't specify what kind of power station it is.

If absorbing the energy of one forest that barely did anything to the planet gave Retak'ka Darkwood a noticeable power boost, I don't see how the energy that Retak'ka Voltra absorbed could be that much greater when Hang Kasa held his own against the latter and survived a giant hammer swing from the former while already damaged
It's a common thing in fiction where something that yields less in calculations would overpower something that yields more. For example the 6-C calc for boboiboy assumes that the glacier and the meteor are equal despite the fact that the glacier yields less energy compared to the meteor.

We can't really expect them to follow the laws of physics all the time.

For example the 6-C calc for boboiboy assumes that the glacier and the meteor are equal despite the fact that the glacier yields less energy compared to the meteor.
Because the meteor and iceberg comes from BBB's own powers and the attacks are clearly depicted as comparable to each other. Voltra and Darkwood are taking energy from outside sources, so I'm not buying that Darkwood could absorb similar High 6-A levels of energy but only from one forest and not do anything to the rest of the planet

Because the meteor and iceberg comes from BBB's own powers and the attacks are clearly depicted as comparable to each other. Voltra and Darkwood are taking energy from outside sources, so I'm not buying that Darkwood could absorb similar High 6-A levels of energy but only from one forest and not do anything to the rest of the planet
I...already disagreed with the 5-B via balak absorption just now.

I...already disagreed with the 5-B via balak absorption just now.
Not 5-B. I'm saying that Voltra and Darkwood are clearly still comparable to each other even after absorbing elemental energies, but the latter absorbing high 6-A levels would suggest that Darkwood is absorbing that level of energy too, especially given that the power boost is much more noticeable and blatantly shown for the latter. Except that the power boost only drained one forest and hardly affected the planet

But whatever. At this point, I'm too tired to continue arguing and I feel like I might be getting delirious. I'll just say I'm neutral, leaning to disagree

I'm perfectly fine with the volcano calc, though, and upscaling some characters like Kaizo to Mountain level+

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back