• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding a New Upgrade To The Collection (MCU Alternate Collector Upgrade)

Coolboy6

He/Him
Since I’m somewhat unsure of going full on High 6-C for this dude, I’m going for 2 options:

Option A:

Yondu’s Yaka Arrow, which is 8-A, was Easily caught and broken by The Collector from What If, and used a Kronan’s arm as a weapon, which is also 8-A. He also used Malekith’s dagger as a weapon

Option B:

We see that this dude collected Weapons that the Avengers uses including Cap’s Shield and Mjolnir. He also has Collected Hela’s helmet that she uses for her necroswords in that same video. How could he optain them? He must’ve either killed them or just stole them somehow

BTW, the Yaka Arrow destroying that helmet is clearly an outlier and the reason I’m unsure is that The Collector could have gotten those weapons through many different means, but I guess since he says “that woman had taste”, it kind of does imply that he killed her somehow.

Thoughts?

I think this feat would be more of an attribute to the Black Order, given how Maw Cull was going toe-to-toe with Thanos.

Last edited:
I think this feat would be more of an attribute to the Black Order, given how Maw was going toe-to-toe with Thanos.
Wasn’t Cull Obsidian going toe to toe with Thanos in that episode? Collector easily stomped both Yondu and Star Lord and he also sees The Black Order as fodder minions including Cull. Also how do you think he got Mjolnir and the Necroswords in his weapon collection?

Wasn’t Cull Obsidian going toe to toe with Thanos in that episode? Collector easily stomped both Yondu and Star Lord and he also sees The Black Order as fodder minions including Cull. Also how do you think he got Mjolnir and the Necroswords in his weapon collection?
Oh sorry, I confused the names. Yeah, talking about Cull matching Thanos.

It could also be that Cull did the heavy lifting against the other boys.

So why option A exactly? I still feel like option B is possible since he used Hela’s necroswords in combat and said that she “had” taste meaning he met Hela and killed her. It would also make sense to have your leader far above your henchmen otherwise they would revolt. He does have a Kronan’s arm implying that he killed a Kronan’s so it doesn’t seem too crazy that he Killed Cap, Thor, and Hela to get their respective weapons

So why option A exactly? I still feel like option B is possible since he used Hela’s necroswords in combat and said that she “had” taste meaning he met Hela and killed her. It would also make sense to have your leader far above your henchmen otherwise they would revolt. He does have a Kronan’s arm implying that he killed a Kronan’s so it doesn’t seem too crazy that he Killed Cap, Thor, and Hela to get their respective weapons
That's make sense, through I'm changing to neutral since I want to see the others opinions. :3

We have no evidence proving he did the work himself. For all we know, the Black Order did the heavy lifting.

That, and he could've defeated her via unknown means

Okay, hear me out on this.

Thor probably was killed by the collector because if Thor lost his hammer, he wouldn’t d definitely called it to him by now. And the Black Order couldn’t even land a finger on Hela based of feats we’ve seen from her, but who probably can? The one who’s telling The Black Order what to do of cour

Okay, hear me out on this.

Thor probably was killed by the collector because if Thor lost his hammer, he wouldn’t d definitely called it to him by now. And the Black Order couldn’t even land a finger on Hela based of feats we’ve seen from her, but who probably can? The one who’s telling The Black Order what to do of cour
We don’t know how The Collector got Hela’s helmet or Mjolnir. All of it was done off-screen, and there is no proof he beat Thor and Hela by himself through his own AP

Agreed with MFFG

I'm wondering if some of the items he has on display automatically makes him High 6-C? Obviously I doubt he can wield Mjolnir (Unless using Hela's helmet bypasses this) but would using Hela's necroswords and having Cap's shield automatically give him some High 6-C stuff?

He has in his arsenal:
  • Captain America's shield - Which is straight up High 6-C in durability
  • Hela's Helmet - If this gives him access to Hela's powers, then I don't see why he can't have them
  • Mjolnir - If using Hela's powers counts as him being "worthy", he should also get the abilities
  • Eye of Agamotto - Should have access to its powers
  • Vehicles
    • Royal Talon Fighter (Wakandan Aircraft)
    • Star Blaster (Nova Corp ship)
    • Necrocraft (Sakaaran ship)
    • Commodore (Grandmasters Ship)
    • Quinjet (Shield aircraft)
    • Quantum Vehicle (Hank Pym's exploration craft)
I think there should be a note saying that he's not skilled with using the items he's acquired which should be pretty self evident.

Last edited:
Hela's Helmet - If this gives him access to Hela's powers, then I don't see why he can't have them
So far, it's only shown to have the ability to create Necroswords, not everything else that Hela has
Mjolnir - If using Hela's powers counts as him being worthy, he should also get the abilities
Why would it count? And I really don't think Hela is worthy of Mjolnir. Either way, the events of this episode happened in 2008, which is prior to Odin enchanting Mjolnir in 2011
Eye of Agamotto - Should have access to its powers
Won't be High 6-C, just Unknown

So far, it's only shown to have the ability to create Necroswords

I really don't think Hela is worthy of Mjolnir. Either way, the events of this episode happened in 2008, which is prior to Odin enchanting Mjolnir in 2011
Uh, she was the original wielder...

You just said the events of the episode happen prior to the enchantment

We don’t know how The Collector got Hela’s helmet or Mjolnir. All of it was done off-screen, and there is no proof he beat Thor and Hela by himself through his own AP
Not many people in the universe could beat those two just to let you know, and The Collector was considered dangerous by pretty much everyone, even Thanos included I guess

This dude replaced Thanos, and again, basically no one in the universe can stop Hela and even Odin. So Odin probably ended up dying by the hands of Thanos replacement (Collector) and even Hela. There’s no reason to assume that he collected what remained of the dead Avengers, dark elves, Hela, Odin without putting up a fight since the dude is jacked af, and the Black Order couldn’t have stopped Hela or Odin so the one in charge of the group and the one that replaced Thanos would have done so

This dude replaced Thanos, and again, basically no one in the universe can stop Hela and even Odin. So Odin probably ended up dying by the hands of Thanos replacement (Collector) and even Hela. There’s no reason to assume that he collected what remained of the dead Avengers, dark elves, Hela, Odin without putting up a fight since the dude is jacked af, and the Black Order couldn’t have stopped Hela or Odin so the one in charge of the group and the one that replaced Thanos would have done so
Except that all of it happened off-screen and there is absolute zero proof in the episode that the Collector beat him all by himself except through assumptions that he got stuff from them

Yeah, the possibly thing works for me

bully-maguire-dance.gif

LES GOOOOO!!!!

• Mjolnir - If using Hela's powers counts as him being "worthy", he should also get the abilities
Hela is just worthy of Mjolnir via guidebooks. She wasn't overpowering Odin's enchantment or anything, its just that she still counted as as a worthy person under Odin's spell.

He could have very well fought Hela and defeated her. She wouldn’t give up her helmet just because she felt like it
Or he did something else entirely that convinced her to give him her helmet. Or he secretly stole it from her when she was distracted.

The confrontation is off-screen, so there is no telling what actually happened. Maybe they fought. Maybe they did not

Back