• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam Conover vs Medaka Kurokami

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Last one!

Adam Conover vs Medaka Kurokami

I won't restrict All Fiction as that would be an insult to Adam. Speed Equalized and win via Death or Incap.

Adam conover
MedakavsYukari

Who takes this?

Hmmm... this is interesting. I could see this fight going either way really. Let me think about this...

If All Fiction actaully makes things into "fiction" then it won't work on Adam directly as he can just bounce back from fiction. But if All fiction makes things into nothing, then that should one-shot Adam right there.

I feel like Encounter could protect Medaka from any wall warping in and could probably protect her from becoming fictional (maybe). If Adam tries to BFR Medaka, I think she should be able to simply erase any distance between her and Adam; so BFRing would probably be useless. Medaka also is far physically superior, so if she is able to land a hit on Adam, that should be a game-over too. Medaka also has much more fighting know-how and although she might not know as many facts, she is still a supergenius. The End could also be a problem for Adam. Medaka should also be able to make the fictional characters Adam summons back into fiction (although there might be some exceptions to this depending on who exactly Adam summons).

I think Medaka has a big advantage in her abilites Intimidator and Weighted Words. Adam, having regular human vulnerabilites, would likely get charmed into not attacking Medaka initially, giving her a huge opening. And I personally don't see any defense Adam would have agianst Weighted Words.

The only things I see Medaka actually being seriously threatened by would be Adam's plot manipulation and his time travel (as time travel should circumvent Encounter). Though I feel like Weighted Words, Intimidator, The End, Book Maker, and All Fiction would still pull her out.

Although it really is a close battle of hax, I'm inclined to think Medaka would have the higher chance of winning. Sorry about the big post, this is just an interesting matchup to me!

As long as Adam gets rid of Medaka before she All-Fictions him he'll be fine. Actually, I doubt All-Fiction would even be that much of a problem for Adam. The dude turned himself into fiction.

I think Encounter on the other hand, is going to be more of a problem. Adam would have to get Medaka in a way which would not directly get him countered. So in a sense, he has to one-shot her.

All things considered, I think Adam stands a higher chance at beating Medaka than she has at beating Adam.

Yo! Sorry for the late response. The only thing that prevents me from taking a solid stance with one character over the other is some questions concerning All Fiction. Does All Fiction make things "fiction" or "nothing"? On Medaka's page it says she makes things "fiction", but then goes on to say they are made into "nothing". Is it both? Also, can't All Fiction manipulate time to some extent?

Back