• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Actually do visit: The best fictional worlds to live in

Fantasy Patrol: Here you can meet characters from fables and fairytales, such as Leshy, Wise cat, gingerbread men, Baba Yaga, etcetera. And tourists think that it's just an attraction.

Kikoriki: Here you can meet at least 9 ball-like anthropomorphic animals. And they are pretty kind, so you can live a peaceful life outside the civilization.

The Smurfs: A pile of the blue lilliputians will be your friends. And Gargamel is almost always a silly villain, so you can easily defeat him.

Yugioh because I obsessively play the actual game and given the plays made by anime characters and the role the game plays in society, I'd be a billionaire and possibly have significant political power within the week.

I'll swallow the risk and check out Kingdom Hearts.

I'll reach for the infinitesimally small chance that I'd be able to successfully make a wish on the Dragon Balls. I'm sure Frieza will help..right?

My odds are so horrible that it actually might end up working out for me...for a while, maybe

The asimovverse would be great because humanity is insanely advanced and developed robots that never rebel and the cosmic ac which is literally omniscient and friendly to humans

Eternal figure said:
undertale, you can control time and stuff just by really really wanting to live
That's really only a thing Frisk can do as far as we know, since you can't be sure anyone has nearly as much DETERMINATION as they do

Starter Pack said:
Eternal figure said:
undertale, you can control time and stuff just by really really wanting to live
That's really only a thing Frisk can do as far as we know, since you can't be sure anyone has nearly as much DETERMINATION as they do
Flowey did it too so clearly anyone can if they're determined enough

Yeah, but most likely Frisk & Flowey <<<<<<<<< Normal person on levels of DETERMINATION.

Yeah but what are we comparing them to? They'e like the two characters that don't melt when they get determined

Eternal figure said:
Yeah but what are we comparing them to? They'e like the two characters that don't melt when they get determined
To be fair, that's kinda the whole point of those two in-universe canonically.

Starter Pack said:
Eternal figure said:
To be fair, that's kinda the whole point of those two in-universe canonically.
exactly, humans are stupidly op in undertale, which is why i'm fairly sure that any human would probably get the timeline since 1 human soul is around the strength of the entire monster species

Didn't help much with the first six souls that Asgore got. Those were other human children similar to Frisk, except they didn't have as much DETERMINATION as Frisk did, which is why they ended up staying dead instead of resurrecting themselves like Frisk and Flowey can do.

That basically shows that not all humans are created equal in that universe.

I always thought of it this way. Flowey said he used to have control of the save file before Frisk came because they were the only one in the underground who had determination. They used the human souls and just messed around with all kinds of different endings for their version of the game. Then one day they got bored of everything cause, well, they did it all. So he just waited.

Then Frisk came along and because they were naturally a human, they got the save file. Humans have determination, especially with a red soul.

When Flowey got the other souls, he regained the save file again because of all their determination together was more than Frisk's.

So really, it's just a matter of being more determined. Had some anime main character been dropped in after Frisk then they'd steal the powers in an instant without trying to.

Wait, if that's indeed the case then any battle set in the underground with Chara is just a match of who's more determined. Then the Sans battle would ensue.

My head hurts.

You mean the one where dudes commit mass murder for soul power and end up becoming 1-A gods screwing with reality on a whim with no care of who it screws over? That one?

I was talking specifically about Marie's world.

Also you don't have essentially to commit mass murder to become a Hadou God, but these cases are rare. Marie's world is completely peaceful, with technology reaching unbelievable levels of advancement. Even if your life is shit, her reincarnation allows you to find happiness in your new life.

It would depend on if I could obtain the abilities of that world [Ex. If I went to the Star Wars Universe, I would be able to have The Force]. If so, then the list is basically countless. If I just visit there, then I'd rather not go anywhere.

To be honest the Dota 2 world seems very nice to live in. Yes, the devil is playable. Yes, there are four beings who are the manifestation of fundamental forces. Yes, there is a fairy who is an asshole. But the war never reaches normal people and those who fight the war are actually a bunch of tree people or... whatever the Dire people are.

Pheonix Wright. There are lawyers that arn't selfish. This generally means that who did the crime gets more often then in our real world.

Fairy Tail if your a harry, I mean a wizar-... mage.

Any guy with proper brains and friends could become OP there.

DBZ as well, you can become a planet buster, and if you die you can get to heaven as long as you were a good guy

Definitely Yu-Gi-Oh!, I also play the game irl, and the strategies made by real life players are massively superior to those made by the anime characters themselves. Sure, they may have things like the destiny draw, Zexal, Crimson dragon, and even fate manipulation on their side, but nothing beats power creep.

Tower of God is another good one. Since I'd be coming from the outside world I'd be considered an irregular and would have infinite potential. Sure, the king of the tower would likely want me dead, but that's only if I make a ruckus. As long as I'm smart, I should be able to not attract his attention. Phantaminum is doing it, as is Enryu.

Back