• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's say that before The Revengers escapes from Sakaar, Asgard is invaded by a mysterious Human who made quick work of the Berserkers and starts destroying shit. Hela is not happy that someone is already making a mess of HER kingdom, so she decides to handle him.

Human Acno vs Asgard-connected Hela. Speed equalized. Win by death. SBA for the rest.

TR Hela 4
You wished death attacking my kingdom, the Goddess of Death shall gladly grant you that wish, insignificant worm.

Acnologia drops onto the battlefield
Queens. Goddesses. I eat them for breakfast, wench.

Hela - 1 (Gargoyle)

Acnologia - 0

Inconclusive - 0

I knew someone was going to make this eventually.

Way too close of a fight to call, Hela can grow Spikes beneath the ground and snipe him, while Acno can fly and do the same.

So it's a battle of attrition, going inconclusive, but leaning on Acno

I've heard otherwise from people.

I take it back, Hela range spams like she did with Surtee

@Gar

I'm pretty certain Acno has his own range attacks (Roar and shockwaves/ explosions created from waving his hands). Votes counted nevertheless.

Captain Torch said:
This thread uses Human Acno. Human Acno can't fly.

From what Blanked said, Human Acno's flight comes from him dropping down to Erza and Wendy out of nowhere after Irene killed herself, because it's unlikely they wouldn't notice a big dragon in the sky.

Back