• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia and DG Dragon Form multipliers

So remember how Dragonization was agreed a year or so back to be a higher boost than the 4x Dragon Force Multiplier (like for Natsu and Nebaru)?

Well it has occurred to me that it also should apply to Dragon Form Acnologia, since it's basically the full dragonization of a Dragon Slayer, which Acnologia very much is.

Thus, Dragon Form Acnologia should be >=4x Human Acnologia (aka, 10.8 yottatons), and the same should apply to the Dragon Gods' Dragon Forms for scaling to Acnologia.

Also RoSaT Human Acnologia would be 21.6 yottatons (as he is >=2x Dragon Acno), and RoSaT Dragon Acnologia would likely be 4x this and be 86.4 yottatons.

Should be rather simple.

P.S. We could also say that Irene in human form is "at most" 1/4 of her Dragon form since that is also the Dragonization of a Dragon Slayer, so Human Irene (and Base August) would at most be 221.75 petatons.

Thoughts?

Given that Dragon Forms are themselves superior to Dragon Force for the same reasons Dragonization is, I could see this. Especially given that Dragon Forms are superior to any “base Dragon Force” (I call it this because I’m not factoring in Natsu’s, which evolves over time as he consumes the fire of other dragons), so it’d be superior to Wendy’s. The big problem, though, is how this would affect speed. I mean, we have a 30.34c Dragon Form Selene calc, and don’t even think about backscaling her human form to 1/4 that because that is inconsistency up the ass. But, given that 4x is a minimum, I guess the gap between the human form speed and dragon form is fine.

Consider me neutral on this. But more importantly, why is it that even after almost nuking the verse, you don’t stop upgrade spamming? You never learn 😭

Given that Dragon Forms are themselves superior to Dragon Force for the same reasons Dragonization is, I could see this. Especially given that Dragon Forms are superior to any “base Dragon Force” (I call it this because I’m not factoring in Natsu’s, which evolves over time as he consumes the fire of other dragons), so it’d be superior to Wendy’s. The big problem, though, is how this would affect speed. I mean, we have a 30.34c Dragon Form Selene calc, and don’t even think about backscaling her human form to 1/4 that because that is inconsistency up the ass.
I really don't care much about speed so no worries on backscaling there.

No idea how we'd scale it though.
But, given that 4x is a minimum, I guess the gap between the human form speed and dragon form is fine.

Consider me neutral on this. But more importantly, why is it that even after almost nuking the verse, you don’t stop upgrade spamming? You never learn 😭
Hey it's because of me that scaling in the verse is way more consistent now (and actually answered a lot of issues I had with scaling).

To quote Endgame Thanos: "You should be grateful!"

I really don't care much about speed so no worries on backscaling there.

No idea how we'd scale it though.
I’ll wait for more opinions
Hey it's because of me that scaling in the verse is way more consistent now (and actually answered a lot of issues I had with scaling).

To quote Endgame Thanos: "You should be grateful!"
No, I am not grateful!

So remember how Dragonization was agreed a year or so back to be a higher boost than the 4x Dragon Force Multiplier (like for Natsu and Nebaru)?
What about the changes that Mitch made with the current Multipliers? I thought that DF would go back to a 3x Multiplier?

What about the changes that Mitch made with the current Multipliers? I thought that DF would go back to a 3x Multiplier?
Only for non advanced DF people like Sting and Rouge, and I don't think it would apply to those who can Dragonize, especially since it is a higher multiplier than DF anyways.

I’ll wait for more opinions

No, I am not grateful!
I am... inevitable.

I swear it's like people don't even read anymore... This is the same topic that misinformed people have debated for forever... But I have to yet again explain it

Human Form Acnologia IS NOT the same as Base Forms for Natsu, Base Gajeel, Base Wendy, etc. Human Form Acnologia has already fully transformed into a Dragon and his Human Form is a false state thatnerfs his power. It isn't remotely like the Base Forms of the Dragon Slayers. As well, the blue markings on his face are a representation of Dragon Force and pseudo Dragonization. He used to not have those markings when he was a humbe doctor and now they are permanently active which highly suggests they are a result of his Human Form being a permanent Dragon Force.

Is Acnologia's Dragon Form far above his Human Form? Yes. Is Acnologia's Dragon Form likely 3x above his Human Form? Yes. But it's a likely that can't be confirmed based on what we know yet. We don't have anyone equal to Pre-SBT Human Form Acnologia that stacked a multiplier ontop of said form and then was compared to Pre-SBT Dragon Form Acnologia. You cannot logic "Well Dragon Force's are a 3-4x amp and Acnologia is far stronger than people like Wendy, so therefore it's likely that his Dragon Form Multiplier should be stronger". That's entirely baseless. Base Form to Dragon Force is not the same as Human Forms to Dragon Forms.

And for the love of god Essesso, it's not funny. The Thanos memes are not appreciated. The last CRT didn't even conclude and you're already onto the next one like a drug addict. Stop spamming CRT's. The previous CRT will take time and effort to complete, so be please patient until I am done with them.

Back