• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakine tanking Accel's attack just speaks about his durability than his AP.

On this fight though, to be fair even with the upgrades, it's only really the speed that makes the difference really. Accel's AP was always higher than Esdeath's and his durability without his vector field is still the same.

That's true.

Truthfully if Accel wanted to he could probably defeat Esdeath easily in a matter of seconds but Pre-headshot Accel just likes playing around a bit too much and takes more time than necessary which will probably be his downfall in this fight, upgrades or not.

If this was Post-headshot then Accel would most certaintly win because he would just take her out as he doesn't mess around and likes to take people out as quickly and effortly as possible if he can.

@Scrlk I agree Accelerator would take this if he was a lot more serious.

I assume that's a vote for Esdeath to conclude this?

Schnee One said:
What is it with you thinking you're authority overrides all the votes just because you disagree even though every single person disagreed with you?

2) Outright ignores literally every time she used time Stop to avoid an attack instead of getting hit.
Again how would she knows simply going near him is death ?

i mean what would the connection be from, skinny dude that send back my attack to esper that controls vectors and will instantly kill me, even the sister had to go 10000+ fight to understand part of it

she used only if it was game over, like getting shot to death not a punch or a kick

btw how do u explain this ?

https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/************/r1/read_akame_ga_kill_manga/chapter_54_kill_the_adversity_part_2/31.jpg

>resistance to cold

>frozen space

again the time stop argument just doesn't work by virtue of how it's achieved

We had an entire thread about that scan, and it was later decided that resistance to cold doesn't grant resistance to Esdeath's time stop due to further context.

Also, where are the vectors? Accelerator cannot deflect things without a vector, so show me where the vectors are. Even ignoring all common sense and assuming that Esdeath's using Ice powers to freeze time, where are the vectors?

TriforcePower1 said:
We had an entire thread about that scan, and it was later decided that resistance to cold doesn't grant resistance to Esdeath's time stop due to further context.
Also, where are the vectors? Accelerator cannot deflect things without a vector, so show me where the vectors are. Even ignoring all common sense and assuming that Esdeath's using Ice powers to freeze time, where are the vectors?
Temperature manipulation = vector, both ice and fire, it's literally agitated state of the atoms freezing something is literally stopping the energy exchange of atoms making them stand still

btw it's u ignoring common sense when literally every scan talks her about freezing space-time using her ice manipulation power, and the teigu only has that power as stated by the manga

and still all the vote are done assuming she knows accel power, which is false

Malox are you really still trying to push the whole "time stop is done with ice" thing so you can say accel deflects it somehow even though literally everyone disagreed with you and showed how you were wrong

Considering her teigu was mentioned to only have ice manipulation, and she herself always says frozen space or freeze time and space, it must be an application of her power, it's a sub category of reality warping after all (im not arguing that resistance to cold would negate the time stop like u are implying, im saying that accel power passively negated the activation of time stop around him as it negates the teigu powers from influencing the area around him)

btw u all keep ignoring the fact u made the whole argument on her knowing accel power once again, cause after all u know that argument stand on a slim rope and u better just ignore any counter argument than actually respond and risk the fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back