• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator (Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator) vs The Flash (DC Comics (Barry Allen))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash is way too fast. Accelerator's barrier is tied to his calculation speed, I believe. Flash blitzes and wins.

Pic's really funny, i'll say.

On a serious note, I'll have it at Flash winning this. I mean unless Accelerator has MFTL reactions or higher, i don't see him winning this one bit tbqh.

Sofa King Ritz Hardid said:
The Gleaming Dwarf said:
Wait a minute, if they are both "at their peak", does that mean you are including Accelerator's angel mode?
Yes.
In that case, maybe in angel form he can control Barry's vectors? I'm not sure, I don't know that much about Accel. Is he invincible in angel form?

Accel's barrier is absolutely not tied to his calculation speed. It is an automatic barrier that works as fast as particles can go, which is light speed in Accel's normal form and potentially more in dark wing/white wing form. But the Flash? That's a joke, MFTL characters as it is beat Accel with their speed and Flash is like 10^60 times faster than light or some absurd sh*t. He can also time travel. This is a spite match.

Edit: Just in case anyone tries this...white wings is basically featless as of now, aside from keeping up with Gabriel and tanking a "Eurasia" buster. Unless we see Accel tangling with some Magic Gods in the upcoming NT volumes, he isn't winning fights like this anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back