• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator, Mami, and Homura vs JoJo verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
So people keep making the argument that accelerator would lose possibly due to time stop against any time stoppers. Now I was wondering how far he would get in JoJo if he had the help of Homura and Mami.

Tier low tier 2 or higher forms are not allowed on either side, (that means novel Kars which isn't part of the manga). Of course this isn't Demon Form Homura, but rather regular form (Because she's High 2-A)

Up to three characters from JoJo may be chosen per battle to make it fair, however as stated befor they cannot be low tier 2 or above.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Homura_Akemi

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tomoe_Mami

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Accelerator

vs

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure

I don't think time stop is the big problem, I think FTL+ speeds are the problem. Really, any team with one stand that is FTL+ AND has some hax on that same stand (if we are using WW Accel) will win. Yes, if Dio is on the team, he would also win because he doesn't really need the time stop to beat Accel, only Angel Accel (so if he targets Homura first, GG).

Just pointing out here that johnny joestar and funny valentine would be in this as they are not low 2c but they are also extremely haxed.Funny could use dc4 and paradox all these guys out by himself and with love train any damage done to him will be transfered somewhere else around the world.And johnny with tusk act 4 would break through accels shields by piercing through alternate universes.

How does Tusk Act 4 work? Accelerator can manipulate through the 11th dimension with his vector shield and even reverse the spin if he felt like it. Unless Tusk Act 4 goes to parallel worlds or through time or something, I think Accel should still be fine.

Who is FTL+ without time stop though? Also if they are FTL+ do they also have time stop? If they are FTL+ but don't have time stop Homura Solos, if they have both then perhaps they may have a chance.

In the case of Dio, Accel would just stomp him before he could touch Homura. Mami can tie ribbons together with Homura and Accelerator so that Homura's time stop works for them as well. Dio isn't fast enough to stop Accel even with FTL reactions because Homura's time stop would cancel Dio's time stop.

Alakabamm said:
How does Tusk Act 4 work? Accelerator can manipulate through the 11th dimension with his vector shield and even reverse the spin if he felt like it. Unless Tusk Act 4 goes to parallel worlds or through time or something, I think Accel should still be fine.

Tusk act 4 basically pierces through universes and moves between universes and once it hits you you will be caught in a loop forever the damage will go on infinetly.The damage caused by the infinete rotation will not end unless another similar rotation moving in the opposite direction cancels it out.

Rotation= vectors, accelerator can control vectors up to 11 dimensions (he can reflect teleporters as it has vectors).

Therefore Accelerator can affect Tusk Act 4. Also I thought I said no tier 2s, are you saying this is a multiversal attack? What does it even mean to pierce through universes?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Alakabamm said:
Tusk act 4 basically pierces through universes and moves between universes and once it hits you you will be caught in a loop forever the damage will go on infinetly.The damage caused by the infinete rotation will not end unless another similar rotation moving in the opposite direction cancels it out.
Yea, from how you are phrasing it, it looks like that doesn't beat Accelerator. Accelerator wouldn't get hit in the first place. Unless TA4 can kill Accel before he got his powers, then Accel just reverses the spin and sends it back to Johnny.

@Aurasuke, Za Warudo is FTL+. As soon as Dio is in range, he can kill Homura nigh instantly, time stop and then let one of his hax companions kill Accel.

Aurasuke said:
Rotation= vectors, accelerator can control vectors up to 11 dimensions (he can reflect teleporters as it has vectors).
Therefore Accelerator can affect Tusk Act 4. Also I thought I said no tier 2s, are you saying this is a multiversal attack? What does it even mean to pierce through universes?
Johnny isnt multiversal he is unknown what it basically means when i say he can pierce through universes is hmm kinda hard to explain tusk act 4 broke through love train which was a wall of light which redirected all harm from funny to somewhere else around the world and it pierce through that by piercing through universes.As for the rotations they are infinite the only way to stop it is by using an infinite rotation in the other direction pretty sure accel cant do that.

The World is a time stop technique right? Homura would neutralize that. Besides from what I've seen he takes at least a second to activate that. He would be dead in less then that due to his slower movement speed. Also his range for the world is 10 meters, Accelerator has Angel wings that can spread hundreds of meters.

Basically Homura's Time stop negates the world, Accelerator attached with Mami's Ribbon and Mami can also move in the time stop, thus they are both safe from time stop hax even if Dio can cancel it.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Aurasuke said:
Johnny isnt multiversal he is unknown what it basically means when i say hmm kinda hard to explain tusk act 4 broke through love train which was a wall of light which redirected all harm from funny to somewhere else around the world and it pierce through that by piercing through universes.As for the rotations they are infinite the only way to stop it is by using an infinite rotation in the other direction pretty sure accel cant do that.
It doesn't matter. Accelerator is capable of redirecting attacks coming from other directions.

Additionally, you say that only a spin in the opposite direction will stop it, but that tells me that TA4 has direction. Accel can affect the direction of the spin. Can he cancel out the force? No, but the direction of the spin is completely under his control. It doesn't matter that the rotation is infinite.

Aurasuke said:
The World is a time stop technique right? Homura would neutralize that. Besides from what I've seen he takes at least a second to activate that. He would be dead in less then that due to his slower movement speed. Also his range for the world is 10 meters, Accelerator has Angel wings that can spread hundreds of meters.
Basically Homura's Time stop negates the world, Accelerator attached with Mami's Ribbon and Mami can also move in the time stop, thus they are both safe from time stop hax even if Dio can cancel it.
So you're saying that Accel, Mami and Homura know about stands then? They only know the range if they are given knowledge. Accel can play keep away and blast Dio to bits with nearly any attack but only if he knows that Dio has a limited range. For that, he doesn't even need angel form.

If they are given knowledge, I can't really think of any character from JoJo (that is not tier 2 or above) that beats them. Huh. Maybe one of the newer characters can do it? You're gonna need to wait on someone who has read past Part 6.

Basically he'll just direct the attack back at you. He can control vectors and doesn't care about the magnitude. Also apparently he actually needs to hit accel with Nail Bullets or something in order to affect him. He's not going to be able to touch Accel with that. Assuming Accel doesn't speed blitz him considering he has a major speed advantage.

Yea I know. JoJo is reliant on Stands. Maybe, MAYBE Kars (non-Novel) can survive but it would be a draw at best and a BFR at worst.

Alakabamm said:
Aurasuke said:
So you're saying that Accel, Mami and Homura know about stands then? They only know the range if they are given knowledge. Accel can play keep away and blast Dio to bits with nearly any attack but only if he knows that Dio has a limited range. For that, he doesn't even need angel form.
If they are given knowledge, I can't really think of any character from JoJo (that is not tier 2 or above) that beats them. Huh. Maybe one of the newer characters can do it? You're gonna need to wait on someone who has read past Part 6.
The thing is Homura always starts with a time stop. If Dio uses his time stop to neutralize her time stop then both cancels each other out. Also if Homura is using time stop whoever touches her is also unaffected by time stop.

Basically if Homura begins with time stop and Dio cancels it with his own time stop, time will be stopped by Homura, Mami and Accel can all move. Thus technically Accel can play around with Dio until they feel like stopping. Also Homura's time stop is more potent than Dio's the time span is much longer and it hasn't shown any real limit other than her magic reserves perhaps, and though it's unspecified. She has the ability to go back in time for a month continuously and endlessly (though she probably won't need to for this fight).

Yes, but if Accel/Homura puts their body in range of Dio's stand, it's over. They need knowledge beforehand.

I began watching JoJo, but that was 2 years or so ago lol. I've only seen the beggining of Kars. The thing with Kars is that even though he has High Regenerationn (comparable to Kakine maybe? Maybe not that much?), he doesn't have time stop. Accelerator has wings that can destroy matter, so if Homura uses time stop he can kind of disintergrate him beyond the subatomic level making him impossible to regenerate lol.

@Alakabamm so what your saying is it doesnt matter how powerful an attack is as long as it has a direction accel can redirect it,just asking.But you might have a point on the redirection of tusk.Though they still all lose to funny valentine

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Alakabamm so what your saying is it doesnt matter how powerful an attack is as long as it has a direction accel can redirect it,just asking.But you might have a point on the redirection of tusk.Though they still all lose to funny valentine
Pretty much. Accel only loses against planet busters because he's still needs air to live. I don't quite know how FV's powers work so I can't comment on it.

Powers and Abilities: D4C: Valentine's Stand and spirit, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (or D4C), enables him access at any time to any number of alternate worlds/universes; where if desired he may swap bodies with his counterparts, affording him a pseudo-immortality.

From what i see D4C isn't even an attack lol. It says Funny Valentine has
hypersonic reactions, but at best above peak Human movement speed. Not sure what other hacks he would have to defeat Accel.

to be honest Homura could probably kill him since she activates her ability right from the start.

Alakabamm said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Pretty much. Accel only loses against planet busters because he's still needs air to live. I don't quite know how FV's powers work so I can't comment on it.
(Though he did say that such a problem could be solved by bringing his own oxygen tanks lol, though he really doesn't actually do that like ever)

@Aurasuke He has hypersonic reactions but his stand is FTl+ and with love train anything done to him will be redirected he is basically untouchable (unless you have some sort of reality warping of course or whatever the hell tusk act 4 did hard to explain).So all funny has to do is bring their counterparts from another universes and they will be paradoxed out of existence.

It doesn't say his stand is FTL only DC4 lol. It says it sends him to misfortune, if he's wall level wouldn't that mean if he was sent to a Volcano he'd die? Lol anyway that's more like running away rather than beating accelerator.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Funny_Valentine

Also if Homura begins with time stop there's no way for him to stop her if he doesn't know about it.

Also it doesn't say he can switch other people's counterparts but merely switch his himself else where in the world.

What's funny is how well Homur and Accelerator work together. One has high Hax but sort of low AP, the other has High AP but not as OP Hacks lol.

Maybe so but can the person wielding tusk Act 4 undo time stop for Valentine as well? Homura is able to do so with Mami's Ribbons (which are kind of invisible and can't really be cut, Homura herself tried to shoot it but it dissapears when she did. Meaning within Homura's time stop Valentine will be a sitting duck to the thousands to millions of weapons Homura has (Guns, rocket launchers, missile launchers, she literally stole like every weapon and bomb from every timeline as she reset time over and over again).

On the other hand, accelerator in Angel winged form could disintergrate them without having to get close (there's also the rotation of the earth thing which would one hit them but usually accel doesn't go around breaking continents unless last order is in danger).

^ basically high hax, low attack potency, low durability except for a few tier 2s right? It's no wonder every generation keeps dying lol. They would get killed by attacks that wouldn't faze Meliodas.

Aurasuke said:
Maybe so but can the person wielding tusk Act 4 undo time stop for Valentine as well? Homura is able to do so with Mami's Ribbons (which are kind of invisible and can't really be cut, Homura herself tried to shoot it but it dissapears when she did. Meaning within Homura's time stop Valentine will be a sitting duck to the thousands to millions of weapons Homura has (Guns, rocket launchers, missile launchers, she literally stole like every weapon and bomb from every timeline as she reset time over and over again).
On the other hand, accelerator in Angel winged form could disintergrate them without having to get close (there's also the rotation of the earth thing which would one hit them but usually accel doesn't go around breaking continents unless last order is in danger).
Are you just not listening to what i am saying love train directs whatever is harmful to funny away or maybe i should call it d4c love train its basically funny`s stand since it protects him he wont be harmed no matter what they do.

Love Train: When Lucy develops Ticket To Ride, Valentine may utilize a protective wall of light emanating from her, bolstering his defense further still; which as a complementary ability he names "D4C - Love Train". (Takes all misfortune and sends it elsewhere in the world). The only thing capable of bypassing this would be the Super Spin(ex. being Gyro's Ball Breaker and Johnny's Tusk Act 4).

My counter argument to this is that if Homura uses time stop before he uses love train she could pretty much shoot her between the eyes before he knew what hit her.

Also there's a limit to how much damage he can take on. Apparently Gyro's Ball Breaker managed to take her down. Meaning even if it's active Accel could probably use his angel wings to break through or Homura could stop time and Accel could walk around him and kill them there.

Aurasuke said:
Love Train: When Lucy develops Ticket To Ride, Valentine may utilize a protective wall of light emanating from her, bolstering his defense further still; which as a complementary ability he names "D4C - Love Train". (Takes all misfortune and sends it elsewhere in the world). The only thing capable of bypassing this would be the Super Spin(ex. being Gyro's Ball Breaker and Johnny's Tusk Act 4).My counter argument to this is that if Homura uses time stop before he uses love train she could pretty much shoot her between the eyes before he knew what hit her.
Also there's a limit to how much damage he can take on. Apparently Gyro's Ball Breaker managed to take her down. Meaning even if it's active Accel could probably use his angel wings to break through or Homura could stop time and Accel could walk around him and kill them there.
Using d4c love train means funny already walked into the light in other wolds for this battle it would already be active.Gyro`s ball breaker broke through it because it had the same ability which utilizes the infinite rotation that johnny uses.

So basically his "love train" would already be active even though he requires time to activate it or certain conditions rather, but Homura who could just time stop whenever she want doesn't have this active?

Btw couldn't they just time stop after he activates and literally step behind him and shoot him in the back of the head?

You have like at least:

5 FTL+ Characters (With FTL reactions)

The rest of the cast are between Hypersonic+ to Relativistic

And Not counting Hax guys like Giorno (who his evolved stand can even move when time is erased.), Pucci, Valentine, Johnny, And even non Canon like Novel Kars or Heaven Dio

Like i said: People sometimes underestimate Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Oh btw the opening bans tier 2 characters, (tier 2 homura 2)

Obviously Accelerator can't beat someone like Othinius.

btw the FTL+ though is due to time stop hacks. If Homura is here it's pretty much neutralized on both sides.

Aurasuke said:
So basically his "love train" would already be active even though he requires time to activate it or certain conditions rather, but Homura who could just time stop whenever she want doesn't have this active?
Btw couldn't they just time stop after he activates and literally step behind him and shoot him in the back of the head?
D4c love train is an ability funny obtained and i am using funny with said ability as this is a form of funny there is the regualr funny with d4c and then there is funny with d4c love train,its no different than using say a stronger form of naruto like kcm mode rather than sage mode.And no it doesnt matter what they do after its activated all harm will be redirected.

Ok after looking through the manga i noticed that the wording of tusk isnt worded right love train surronds the user in a dimension wall of light and anything that goes into it is redirected and tusk act 4 broke through the wall because it can break through dimension walls.

Somehow from looking at a few other sites and scans that doesn't look like a proper feat lol. If he really was FTL+ he could probably blitz all his enemies. If you look at the comments posted below that, it the very feat itself comes into question. Also doesn't he have a very limited attack range? Couldn't accelerator technically end it by simply using 5 mins of the earth's rotation energy to destroy him where he stood?

does it even work in a time stop? How can he attack with the walls up? Can he do it indefinitely? Wouldn't he get tired eventually?

Aurasuke said:
Somehow from looking at a few other sites and scans that doesn't look like a proper feat lol. If he really was FTL+ he could probably blitz all his enemies. If you look at the comments posted below that, it the very feat itself comes into question. Also doesn't he have a very limited attack range? Couldn't accelerator technically end it by simply using 5 mins of the earth's rotation energy to destroy him where he stood?
I am sensing a bit of downplay here not only is that calced to be ftl+ but then there is even the scan where it was stated by word of god that star platinum is ftl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back