• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator, Mami, and Homura vs JoJo verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um not quite lol, it's more like it would work on Marvel characters but Not index due to the structure of their universe.

Also there's probably a limit to that as well (he couldn't bring Madoka who is tier High 2-A because she's a higher tier). The other beings he brings probably have limits too, I just don't know them because I haven't watched JoJo as far as you have. Anyway saying he can summon accelerator or superman is kind of a NFL.

Also yes Homura isn't at full power, because if she would defeat everyone except Novel Kars which may be a possible tie. But she would defeat everyone in the Manga for sure (High 2-A tier in demon form).

No one brought up Notorious BIG? Something that is always faster then its target, eats away at the matter in its vicinity, can possess any flesh that it contacts, and is both invisible and intagible to the other team? How are they going to fight that?

It says it needs contact. Accelerator can redirect it.

I addressed stands that need contact a while ago.

And yeah, as some others were saying in the comments Funny solos with Love Train. to throw at a few more characters there is Diavolo who can both predict and erase time and Rohan who can immobilize the other team by turning them into paper, and then write any command onto said paper which must be obeyed, although Accelerator might be able to counter the latter as Rohan needs them to see an image of Heavens Door first.

Alakabamm said:
But can Accelerator even affect Stands? They arent physical beings and its stated that only Stands can affect other Stands, and how would he know Notorious BIG is there anyways?

Epichambonewin said:
Alakabamm said:
But can Accelerator even affect Stands? They arent physical beings and its stated that only Stands can affect other Stands, and how would he know Notorious BIG is there anyways?
Well not sure what physical being means, but Accel has an angel form that basically has wings hundreds of meters long that allowed him to hurt an arch angel.

Aurasuke said:
Not sure what you mean by erase time lol, but Homura can stop time and turn it back.
From my understanding when Diavolo erases time, the cause in cause and effect is removed, essentially preventing anything that happens while inside it from actually having effect on anything, and only Diavolo has awareness while inside it; everyone else has no memory of what happened. Paired with his precognition, Diavolo can remove anything that he sees that he doesnt want to happen.

Also, Jojo has Kira who can also turn back time by creating a lightspeed explosion on a living target.

Epichambonewin said:
Alakabamm said:
Dark Matter >>> regular Stands in terms of how exotic it is and base Accelerator needed like 1 minute to completely account for it. Additionally, he doesn't need to KNOW he is there (although I doubt he can't see stands, he can affect Gabriel who is intangible as well). Auto-reflect stops it.

@Epichambonewin, Diavolo's power is strange and was never confirmed to work that way. Both Kira and Rohan need contact to work. Funny was already discussed and it was inconclusive if you actually took the time to read.

All you've done is talked about 3 contact powers and introduced Diavolo, who honestly was never explained. That's why the "It just WORKS" meme exists.

Aurasuke said:
Epichambonewin said:
Alakabamm said:
Well not sure what physical being means, but Accel has an angel form that basically has wings hundreds of meters long that allowed him to hurt an arch angel.
Stands are the manifestation of the users spirit. One of the rules for them is that only Stand users can see Stands, and only other Stands can affect them, with a few exceptions. None of these exceptions apply to Notoroius BIG however. I should probably mention i havent seen the anime or read the manga that Accelerator is from, so all i really know about him is that he can control vectors with his Esper ability.

1. Accel can touch intangible beings with wings.

2. Accel can see higher tier beings (Aiwass).

3. If you are going to NLF Stands and say only other Stands can touch them (which is false, because there are far too many exceptions for that to be a rule), then I can just NLF Telesma and say it pierces durability because it is a godly power.

Telesma is the power of the Angels and Magic Gods. Though Magic Gods have been shown to simply rewrite universes with a snap of their fingers.

It says that Notorious BIG just reacts to movement. Something like that can be removed from the battlefield fairly easily.

Telesma is a divine power capable of reshaping the world. Unlike magic, pure telesma will kill non-divine beings on contact with a sufficient amount. Hence, since Jojo doesn't have divine characters, I could technically NLF to say that all die on contact.

Dark Matter is also strange. It's a matter that didn't exist in this world, which can infuse 30,000 or something kinds of energy into things it touches. It has extremely OP properties and is the reason why Kakine Teitoku can solo the OP verse.

Reading more into King Crimson, I am unsure how it would interact with Homura's power. That's an entirely separate debate in itself.

Aurasuke said:
Telesma is the power of the Angels and Magic Gods. Though Magic Gods have been shown to simply rewrite universes with a snap of their fingers.
Thanks Aurasuke. Can you also tell me what Dark Matter is, because i didnt see it on any of the 3's profiles, so im guessing its irrelevant to this match?

So if any of the 3 have that then it wont be in affect because of no 2 class characters right? So there was no point in you bringing it up then Alakabamm? And about the contact powers, would the Mami or Homura have any counter to them? I never said they had to be used on Accelerator.

So if my huch about Dark Matter is coorrect, then all you did Alakabamm was bring up two abilities that are irrelevent to this disscusion

Alakabamm said:
It says that Notorious BIG just reacts to movement. Something like that can be removed from the battlefield fairly easily.
Telesma is a divine power capable of reshaping the world. Unlike magic, pure telesma will kill non-divine beings on contact with a sufficient amount. Hence, since Jojo doesn't have divine characters, I could technically NLF to say that all die on contact.

Dark Matter is also strange. It's a matter that didn't exist in this world, which can infuse 30,000 or something kinds of energy into things it touches. It has extremely OP properties and is the reason why Kakine Teitoku can solo the OP verse.

Reading more into King Crimson, I am unsure how it would interact with Homura's power. That's an entirely separate debate in itself.
Oh sorry, this didnt load. So yeah both of these ablities arent relevant. Why did you bring them up, out of curiosity?

Dark Matter appears twice in Accelerator's profile, so you didn't check anything. It is not irrelevant; it is proof that Accelerator has interacted with things far more alien than stands and controlled them.

Base Accel has a 1m barrier. This is supposedly expanded by his wingspan. Mami and Homura fit right into it, so he can protect all three of them. This was mentioned in the thread as well, so you did not read the thread either.

Also Homura can stop time. Which means anyone who fights her has to at least be able to neutralize her time stop or move in stopped time to fight on equal terms. Her abilities allows anyone who touches her to be part of the time stop too. That means accelerator and Mami would have no problem moving in stopped time. They don't have to touch her directly either, they could use Mami's ribbons to bind them together like in the third movie Rebellion. The ribbons are magical and don't interfere with movement either.

Dio and Diavolo and a hax user might take it but IDK how Diavolo's power would work in stopped time. As I said earlier, they just need to somehow transport a stand user in range of Homura.

Homura has infinite range for stopped time though. She can stop time regardless of how far away her opponent is. She also uses ranged weapons mostly like guns, missiles, stuff like that.

Alakabamm said:
Dark Matter appears twice in Accelerator's profile, so you didn't check anything. It is not irrelevant; it is proof that Accelerator has interacted with things far more alien than stands and controlled them.
Base Accel has a 1m barrier. This is supposedly expanded by his wingspan. Mami and Homura fit right into it, so he can protect all three of them. This was mentioned in the thread as well, so you did not read the thread either.
Dark Matter =/= Stands. Having a Stand is closer to the concept of being an Esper as the abilities they have vary between persons. You cant say that one is more alien than the other as they are diffent concepts ENTIRELY. And i meant Dark Matter isnt one of Accelerators abilities, i should have made that clearer that was my fault sorry :/.

As for the bottom i suppose thats a counter. And ouch, your bolded words hurt me so.

Aurasuke said:
Also Homura can stop time. Which means anyone who fights her has to at least be able to neutralize her time stop or move in stopped time to fight on equal terms. Her abilities allows anyone who touches her to be part of the time stop too. That means accelerator and Mami would have no problem moving in stopped time. They don't have to touch her directly either, they could use Mami's ribbons to bind them together like in the third movie Rebellion. The ribbons are magical and don't interfere with movement either.
Is there any time limit? I thibk Diavolo could just skip it over tho, since timestops happen over 0 seconds.

I'm not really sure what the argument even here is with stands lol. Saying that they won't be affected by anything is kind of a NLF. Accelerator's wings are made of Telesma which is the divine power of the angels and gods. Does that mean that no one can even touch him as long as they are below the power of a magic god?

Alakabamm said:
Dio and Diavolo and a hax user might take it but IDK how Diavolo's power would work in stopped time. As I said earlier, they just need to somehow transport a stand user in range of Homura.
Epitaph could allow Diavolo to predict it, as for them getting close im not enirely sure

Epichambonewin said:
Alakabamm said:
Dark Matter =/= Stands. Having a Stand is closer to the concept of being an Esper as the abilities they have vary between persons. You cant say that one is more alien than the other as they are diffent concepts ENTIRELY. And i meant Dark Matter isnt one of Accelerators abilities, i should have made that clearer that was my fault sorry :/.
As for the bottom i suppose thats a counter. And ouch, your bolded words hurt me so.
I only bold to make things clear. It's alright. But really there is a precedent for accelerator touching intangibles so that shouldn't be a problem.

Aurasuke said:
Homura has infinite range for stopped time though. She can stop time regardless of how far away her opponent is. She also uses ranged weapons mostly like guns, missiles, stuff like that.
Dio and Jotaro have infinite range too. Do the munitions move during the timestop? if not then they probably wont be all that effective due to the high speed Stands tend to have

Epichambonewin said:
Aurasuke said:
Is there any time limit? I thibk Diavolo could just skip it over tho, since timestops happen over 0 seconds.
How do you skip 0 seconds though?

Aurasuke said:
I'm not really sure what the argument even here is with stands lol. Saying that they won't be affected by anything is kind of a NLF. Accelerator's wings are made of Telesma which is the divine power of the angels and gods. Does that mean that no one can even touch him as long as they are below the power of a magic god?
Oh, THATS why Telesma was brought up. By the way it was put it sounded like it was a universe busting ability so i assumed it wouldnt be used

Alakabamm said:
Epichambonewin said:
Aurasuke said:
How do you skip 0 seconds though?
Anything withing the time erase would be skipped. To better phrase it, he would skip the result of the timestop

Epichambonewin said:
Aurasuke said:
Oh, THATS why Telesma was brought up. By the way it was put it sounded like it was a universe busting ability so i assumed it wouldnt be used
Well, while the magic gods can use Telesma, the magic gods are so far above the rest of the To Aru verse that it's laughable (minus Aiwass, Aleister and Kamisato's World Rejector).

Alakabamm said:
Epichambonewin said:
Aurasuke said:
Well, while the magic gods can use Telesma, the magic gods are so far above the rest of the To Aru verse that it's laughable (minus Aiwass, Aleister and Kamisato's World Rejector).
Thankyou for clearing that up.

Not exactly, Telesma is a power that resides within divine beings, but only magic gods can rewrite universes with a snap of their fingers

Yes, munitions move in time stop but only for a little while. In rebellion Mami and Homura fought and clearly both were able to have a range of around 50 to 100m before the bullets stopped moving due to time stop.

Aurasuke said:
Not exactly, Telesma is a power that resides within divine beings, but only magic gods can rewrite universes with a snap of their fingers
Yes, munitions move in time stop but only for a little while. In rebellion Mami and Homura fought and clearly both were able to have a range of around 50 to 100m before the bullets stopped moving due to time stop.
After both of your responses it seems like telesma could affect Stands. As for the timestop, that could be a problem for some of them then then.

So Homura can stop time, which would be shared with Accelerator and Mami due to Mami's ribbon. Accelerator can protect Homura and Mami with his vectors and damage Stands due to Telesma.

Valentine has Love Train which redirects all misfortune, preventing any kind of damage to be done to him, but he doesnt have a way to damage any of the 3 due to Accelerator.

As of now its beginning to look like a stalemate

Does his love train work in a time stop? Does it have any kind of time limit? Does it have an effective range? And what does it mean to have misfortune? Does it negate any kind of attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back