• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator, Mami, and Homura vs JoJo verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurasuke said:
does it even work in a time stop? How can he attack with the walls up? Can he do it indefinitely? Wouldn't he get tired eventually?
It should work in time stop once it is up it doesnt go down unless you have some sort of dimensional ability to break through it.He isnt the one keeping it up it acts by itself to protect him.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=18046&page=2&langid=2

Well if you scroll to the bottom, people who are more knowledgeable than me on this matter say that such feats are "questionable" to say the least.

Well accelerator can redirect vectors from 11 dimensional teleporters. If his love train redirects his attacks someplace else, then that too would be considered a vector. Basically teleporters can't teleport a bullet in Accelerator's head because he can deflect it. Since accelerator controls vectors he could simply use his ability to vector apart the wall of light. Even stationary objects have a velocity of zero.

It is possible that Accel can break through dimension walls. He can certainly calculate extradimensional attacks. That's only a possibility though.

Anyways, the thing with this battle is that all 2-C characters are forbidden and that Accel knows about the range thing. JoJo's Bizaare Adventure is a very fast verse but only in range. Since Accel can keep them out of range and is immune to time stop, I'm not seeing any combinations which overcome this. Maybe that one new JoJo from Jojolion can carry a FTL+ stand wielding character into Accel's range, but his speed seems to have huge discrepancies.

So maybe Josuke Higashikata + Dio + one hax user can win.

From what you are saying is that it is possible but he hasnt demonstrated the ability to do so yet so we cant assume abilities he hasnt shown.Also this is against the whole universe i dont see how the other guys are doing anything the only one who is a threat is accel the rest are going down quick.Weather report would just turn all of them except accel into snails and then there is diavolo with his 10 sec precog,and i remember a stand that can control temperature and lower it to absolute zero and another one that releases a deadly virus that kills in 30 secs and another one that accelerates aging and this is just offf the top of my head.Funny will just bring an accel from another dimension and the 2 seeing each other will cause a paradox and erase themselves.

Not sure how exactly lol. Josuke has pretty limited range, to be honest if it wasn't for Dio Homura and maybe Kars with his OP regen, Mami and Homura could probably take on all non tier-2 characters.

If Accel was serious he could use the Earth's rotational energy and destroy them right off the bat (with that much energy, he could literally use the air particles to rip them apart in a continent level storm or something. Though that may be a bit out of character unless he's trying to mess with Aleister's building (which somehow survived this without a scratch because it's so OP)

Aurasuke said:
Not sure how exactly lol. Josuke has pretty limited range, to be honest if it wasn't for Dio Homura and maybe Kars with his OP regen, Mami and Homura could probably take on all non tier-2 characters.
If Accel was serious he could use the Earth's rotational energy and destroy them right off the bat (with that much energy, he could literally use the air particles to rip them apart in a continent level storm or something. Though that may be a bit out of character unless he's trying to mess with Aleister's building (which somehow survived this without a scratch because it's so OP)
Which will get redirected,or is that before or after he gets paradoxed from existence though anyway i am done even without the tier 2s matching them against the whole verse is a bit much too much hax for the verse to use.

Celestial Pegasus said:
From what you are saying is that it is possible but he hasnt demonstrated the ability to do so yet so we cant assume abilities he hasnt shown.Also this is against the whole universe i dont see how the other guys are doing anything the only one who is a threat is accel the rest are going down quick.Weather report would just turn all of them except accel into snails and then there is diavolo with his 10 sec precog,and i remember a stand that can control temperature and lower it to absolute zero and another one that releases a deadly virus that kills in 30 secs and another one that accelerates aging and this is just offf the top of my head.Funny will just bring an accel from another dimension and the 2 seeing each other will cause a paradox and erase themselves.
Funny thing is Index doesn't have parralel universes lol (though it may have alternate ones unsure if world rejecter rejects magic gods into a new universe).

Also Mami and Homura may look weak but they are actually tier 7s (city level ish) meaning they aren't going to be as easy to take down as you think. Accel has the ability to control wind and turn it into plasma as well. If he uses rotation of the Earth that's going to be continent level plasma.

The deadly virus thing probably won't work on Mami and Homura for a few reasons. First is time stop by Homura which Mami is also apart of. The second is that they are technically Immortal in that physical damage doesn't do a whole lot to them as they can heal it. The only way to kill them is by destroying their soul gems (which means viruses wouldn't really have an effect on)

Temperature is based on the average kinetic energy in a certain location. Kinetic energy is based the speed of the particle, however particles don't just have speeds they haver velocity which is a vector meaning heat doesn't really work on accel (if it did he would have killed himself in the dust explosion when he fought with Touma)

You are beating a dead horse they cant do jack against the hax of the entire verse let me give you an example.Weather report has the ability of subconscious altering of the atmosphere and hence the projection of light, creating various rainbows to fill a vicinity. If someone were to gaze at or 'interact with' the projected light, their bodies would morph into snails due to subliminal messages, rendering them practically immobile and weak to salt and natural predators. Here is another one Bohemian Rhapsody is able to bring characters depicted in images into reality through media containing pictures of those characters. Cartoon and anime characters, even works of art and drawings are affected. The characters are made of the same material they came from, and thus cannot easily be destroyed: the mother goat from a book simply folded into paper when punched. When one meets a character he or she likes, they are dragged into the character's role and the fate of the character will be the fate of the victim. Running away and using barriers is useless, as the story will proceed as is originally described and any such obstacles will simply turn into paper that enables the characters to walk through

so which person has something like weather report anyway? Can weather report work in a time stop? And your definition basically sounds like an illusion spell creating by contact or something.

Aurasuke said:
so which person has something like weather report anyway? Can weather report work in a time stop? And your definition basically sounds like an illusion spell creating by contact or something.
These are just 2 of the hax of the verse i dont see them beating the whole verse.Its not an illusion its hax just by seeing the rainbow you turn into a snail.And Bohemian Rhapsody is basically reality warping it bring characters to life and it doesnt matter what you do once your in it you cant escape or block and the story will play out exactly like the user intended so say if i wrote a story and at the end it ends with accels being eaten by a goat nothing he can do will change it.

And about the time stop dio,jotaro and tusk act,ball breaker can all move in stopped time its not much of a game changer.Speaking of time did you know that there is someone in jojo that can reverse time.

Yes Homura can reverse time too. I hope you aren't talking about a tier 2 or higher though.

Basically Homura kills fiction guy, Accel stops the others from interfering. Also his tier is unknown so we don't know his limits so it may as well be NFL

Weather Report doesn't affect Accelerator. He explictly reflects away any type of harmful light.

A lot of these effects seem touch based. Those also won't work on Accel.

If you are saying Homura/Mami will be affected, then all they need to do is stay within 1m of Accel. That's how far his shield goes.

Great, now I have a picture of Homura and Mami cuddling up to Accel in my mind.

^I loled at that, well Accel does have experience with little girls. Someone like Homura should just be his type =P

Alakabamm said:
Weather Report doesn't affect Accelerator. He explictly reflects away any type of harmful light.
A lot of these effects seem touch based. Those also won't work on Accel.

If you are saying Homura/Mami will be affected, then all they need to do is stay within 1m of Accel. That's how far his shield goes.

Great, now I have a picture of Homura and Mami cuddling up to Accel in my mind.
Noice, although I should mention, Homura has a barrier tenchique... so don't dont have to cuddle

@Aurasuke no he isnt tier 2 he is just hax the only way to stop his ability his to kill him all he has to do is go far away and set his ability in motion and accel is screwed.

@Alakabamm I know it wont work on accel but it well work on his team mates,there are so many ways to take them out its not even funny accel is the only threat.And accel can be taken out by funny by paradoxing him or ungalo or even vanilla ice whose stand cream is able to devour itself and its user to become a void that devours everything it comes in contact with. While using its cutting power, Cream is invulnerable and cannot be defended against except by dodging.

By the way this battle doesnt have any conditions they wont know what hax the jojo characters can do unless they had knowledge before hand without knowledge they are gonna get haxed if the jojo verse has knowledge then accel is screwed.

Celestial Pegasus said:
SomebodyData said:
uhh are these three fighting a verse or?
Yup the whole jojo verse except giorno and pucci
noice, also for your other statement, homura and mami stand more of a chance then ya think, just saying

SomebodyData said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
SomebodyData said:
noice, also for your other statement, homura and mami stand more of a chance then ya think, just saying
Really no they dont the only one that matters is accel there is far too much hax in the verse for them to handle but the conditions of this battle havent ben determined if they have no knowledge on the jojo verse they are screwed if the have knowdlege they might be able to do something if they just stand next to accel.

Yes, but this thread is also a three on three battle, I'm not sure which one you chose you say a lot of powers but with no character pages or links so that I can confirm them. I think that I mentioned that I only read JoJo up to the part with the second generation of JoJo's descendents.

As for my counter argument, for the fiction guy, he has low intelligence. He won't get off thinkin he's in any real danger. Homura always starts with a time stop. So here's what's going to happen.

Homura time stops right after Accelerator borrows 5 mins of the Earth's rotational energy. Accelerator controls the air/ground to sent a continet level attack at three JoJo characters before they even know what hit them (like plasma or something). And they won't have the speed to react to such an attack (they can't make it off the continent) depending on which characters you chose. Mami's there just to bind everyone with ribbons.

Basically Accelerator uses continent level attack speed blitzing with Homura's time stop to negate time stop and fiction guy who you keep bringing up with an unknown tier so we have no way of judging his power. Fiction guy isn't immune to time stop though so he'll be killed right off.

Maybe Kars will survive until Accel uses Angel wings to destroy his matter. Either way if both parties use their best moves, I don't see how non-tier 2 characters can win.

Celestial Pegasus said:
SomebodyData said:
Novel Kars is excluded as well. Also, as I said, Accel can extend the same protection that he possesses up to 1 meter away from him. He should be able to protect Mami/Homura if they hang around him.

Cream works by dimensional shifting, right? Accel has a precedent for that.

Do alternate verse characters always have the same ability as their in-verse twin? If so, then Valentine can't pull out an Accel.

What does Ungalo do?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Really no they dont the only one that matters is accel there is far too much hax in the verse for them to handle but the conditions of this battle havent ben determined if they have no knowledge on the jojo verse they are screwed if the have knowdlege they might be able to do something if they just stand next to accel.
Is fully functional clones, reality warping, mind manipulation, and immortality type 2 (type 4 in the case of homura when she is in a labyrinth not haxy enough for you?

@Aurasuke if you meant a 3 on 3 say that in the title dont say the whole verse.As for the stands go to jojo wikia.com and look up stands if you want.

@Alakabamm You are right it hides in a dimension i think but i was just throwing out possibilities.As for alternate verse characters having the same ability yes they do funny can get accel with the same ability or if he wanted get another accel with a different ability.

My point is that he can't pull another Accel with the esper power Accelerator into his universe. Accel is protected against dimensional stuff like that. If he pulls a weak Accel with no power, I guess he can throw him at Accel. But wouldn't Accel/Mami/Homura be able to just kill his universal doppleganger to prevent any paradoxes? It says that they need to be close to each other.

Basically, he would need to summon an Accel that has Accelerator so that Homura doesn't just kill him....but he can't do that.

Also, I don't even know about a character that Accel likes. Who could Ungalo even pull up to force Accel into their role?

Sorry, I meant the entire verse as in anyone within the entire verse lol. I had no idea the power of the verse except the top dog is Novel Kars at tier High 2-A so I thought all tha hax 3 vs 3 would be enough since usually you just pick out the three strongest you can chose from and that can pretty much solo 99% of the other characters.

Well anyway, I didn't really say Accel couldn't use his best moves either. If he uses continent level attack he would probably win instantly which makes me want to think what would happen if he didn't (cause it may be out of character for him to destroy a continent).

@Alakabamm He doesnt have to touch accel or anything like that he just travels to a another dimension/universe and pulls an accel from there or are you saying another accel doesnt exist in a parallel universe.I dont know what accel likes nor do i care but with enough intell on accel he would be screwed which is why i was asking if they had knowledge of each other.Anyway i am leaving for the night i have a ton of hw to do and have already wasted enough time.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Alakabamm He doesnt have to touch accel or anything like that he just travels to a another dimension/universe and pulls an accel from there or are you sayaing another accel doesnt exist in a parallel universe.I dont know what accel likes nor do i care but with enough intell on accel he would be screwed which is why i was asking if they had knowledge of each other.Anyway i am leaving for the night i have a ton of hw to do and have already wasted enough time.
How would he know about Accel though? Also wouldnt that other Accel also be immune to this?

lol dw I have a tone of homework too. (and I've wasted just as much time as you have)

Basically the author or a magic god made that statement saying Index has no alternate universes which is why the Magic gods remain observers instead of fightning over how to make the world (they only get one, though there may be others that are not as great or something (like world rejecter world)).

And no knowledge, but even if they did have knowledge that would put them at a greater disadvantage due to Accel's greater range (I mean if both had knowledge on each other).

This is my point. Accel without his power is a weak human. Even if he had another power, there are very few broken Espers, Accel being one of them. If he has the power Accelerator, then he cannot be transported to another dimension forcibly without serious hax. Valentine can't forcibly transport another version of Accel.

If you are referring to an alternate version of Accel that is weak, then that (non-Accelerator) Accel could very easily be killed by any of the three combatants. This should stop the paradox, because that Accel would no longer be alive.

SomebodyData said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
@Alakabamm He doesnt have to touch accel or anything like that he just travels to a another dimension/universe and pulls an accel from there or are you sayaing another accel doesnt exist in a parallel universe.I dont know what accel likes nor do i care but with enough intell on accel he would be screwed which is why i was asking if they had knowledge of each other.Anyway i am leaving for the night i have a ton of hw to do and have already wasted enough time.
How would he know about Accel though? Also wouldnt that other Accel also be immune to this?
Which is why i asked if they had knowledge but even without funny could still see accel and decided to look for him in another verse.He doesnt have to fight that accel he could just convince him to join his side.Now you might say how, pretty easy actually they might have the same abilities but they can have different personalities and with infinite universes there are infinite possiblities so there is an accel out there with the same powers and who could maybe be a mercenary for hire which funny could hire or he could be evil and funny could convince him somehow.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Which is why i asked if they had knowledge but even with funny could still see accel and decided to look for him in another verse.He doesnt have to fight that accel he ould just convince him to join his side.Now you might say how pretty easy actually they might have the same stand but they can have different personalities and with infinite universes there are infinite possiblities so there is an accel out there with the same powers and who could maybe be a mercenary for hire which funny could hire or he could be evil and funny could convince him somehow.
.... A- Doesn't this count as outside help? As this Accel isn't the accel nor a familiar?

B-Isn't there only 1 universe in Aru?

yes, a magic god confirmed it. he says that even though it can be rewritten, there's only one main universe (but they may be other universes/worlds such as hidden world, they just aren't parralell)

Basically the author explicitly stated no parralel universes exist.

SomebodyData said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Which is why i asked if they had knowledge but even with funny could still see accel and decided to look for him in another verse.He doesnt have to fight that accel he ould just convince him to join his side.Now you might say how pretty easy actually they might have the same stand but they can have different personalities and with infinite universes there are infinite possiblities so there is an accel out there with the same powers and who could maybe be a mercenary for hire which funny could hire or he could be evil and funny could convince him somehow.
.... A- Doesn't this count as outside help? As this Accel isn't the accel nor a familiar?
B-Isn't there only 1 universe in Aru?
Well the op never said one of 3 members couldnt be accel himself now did he.Maybe idk but funny not having full access to his powers wouldnt be fair its like if accel didnt have any vector ability so for the battle funny would have to have access to his full powers.Well anyway i am gone got work to do.

yeah you kind of lost me there with his full access to his powers lol Don't really get it.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well the op never said one of 3 members couldnt be accel himself now did he.Maybe idk but funny not having full access to his powers wouldnt be fair its like if accel didnt have any vector ability so for the battle funny would have to have access to his full powers.Well anyway i am gone got work to do.
actually homura isnt using full power either and he said jojo characters not other versions of a To Aru character?

Aurasuke said:
yeah you kind of lost me there with his full access to his powers lol Don't really get it.
The entire point of funny`s ability is to be able to go into other alternate universes with this he can switch himself with an aternate version of himself and by doing this can make his other selfs die in his place with that he is pseudo immortal.With his dimension ability he can also bring alternate version of others from other universes that the entire point of his power.Restricting that ability is basically nerfing him its as if you made a vs match and said accel doesnt have access to his vector manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back