• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality Higher Degree of Type 4 for Arata Kasuga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Before I explain the gist of this CRT, I hope you will take a look at the Type 4 Acausality CRT first.

A little information, the word Magic King in Trinity Seven is sometimes said to be Demon Lord, you can see the comments on this Trinity Seven Wiki. So, sorry if I sometimes use the word Demon Lord / Magic King in my arguments.

Karma is the World System that makes the Magic King exist to destroy the World

This Karma system always occurs in all Infinite Worlds, Worlds of birth and end, then birth again and end again and so on.

The meaning of this system is "The Magic King meets the Trinity Seven in his world, then the Magic King will begin his transformation into a full-fledged Magic King,
in which the Magic King will start destroying the world with his Trinity Seven."

Arata who is no longer bound by causality, but is still bound by the fate of the world (fate of causality) which makes him and his Trinity Seven always destroy the world no matter what actions are taken to stop this fate. The system will always run endlessly and rotate continuously.

Which means, Karma's causality system is higher, as it can affect someone who is no longer bound by causality like Arata.

However, this arata is not affected by the workings of the world system. As a magic king, it can even regulate its cycle.

He does not follow the fate of the world and the way the world works.

In fact, Arata had already become a Great Magic King/Great Demon Lord by the time he received the Demon Lord Eucharist.

It was directly stated by Hijiri that it was the Demon Lord Eucharist that made Arata the Great Demon Lord.

Even after Arata defeated Deus Trinity, Deus Trinity, who was the Great Demon Lord, immediately recognized Arata as the new Great Demon Lord.

In conclusion, this Arata is really not bound by the Fate of World / Karma, even he has passed the Demon Lord and become the Great Demon Lord, And the Karma system here is a higher causality

Last edited:
After a deep look at all scans presented and all explanations (wow, you actually explained it directly without using any personal interpretation)
This scan says “he will” ---> I am unsure if he did, and in fact, if he may be meant the world as a whole (all rulers say that)

I agree that Karma's causality (the fate of causality) is a higher degree of causality system in the verse (which qualifies for type 4 anyways but higher)
You may forget to add some scans, but I really don't see how Arata walks his own causality. You did not attach any scans for it?

Something is missing, I am unsure.

After a deep look at all scans presented and all explanations (wow, you actually explained it directly without using any personal interpretation)
This scan says “he will” ---> I am unsure if he did, and in fact, if he may be meant the world as a whole (all rulers say that)

I agree that Karma's causality (the fate of causality) is a higher degree of causality system in the verse (which qualifies for type 4 anyways but higher)
You may forget to add some scans, but I really don't see how Arata walks his own causality. You did not attach any scans for it?

Something is missing, I am unsure.
Arata chose the Thema Rule from Archive Superbia, and he could instantly control the magic scattered there.

Okay, I will explain Arata in another timeline where Arata is bound by the name Karma system.

Here Liese goes to the Arata B timeline, where Arata is bound by the name karma system, Arata here really doesn't know who Liese is, and Liese in this timeline does not become Trinity Seven Arata and ouh yaa Liese goes to timeline B / Universe B.

Arata here has gathered with some of the seven Trinity & here it is also said that Universe B will be completely destroyed.

After that, Liese B absorbed Arata B's magic, which made Arata die and turn into a Demon Lord.

And, Arata immediately tried to destroy the world, even creating and even destroying some space-time.

Btw, here it is shown that Arata's magic was absorbed by the Liese Original Time Line (Universe A), and Arata at that time did not even turn into a Demon Lord.

In this way, it has been seen that Arata is not bound by the fate of the world that made him turn into an evil Demon Lord and destroy the world. And with Rule he will control it.

Ahh, as I said before, that Arata is no longer a Demon Lord, but has become a Great Demon Lord. And, while he was still a Demon Lord, he didn't destroy his world.

Ups I am back, may I know if you have any scans for this:
Arata walks with his own causality. He does not follow the fate of the world and the way the world works.
I am getting confused, how did you get this from?

I am getting confused, how did you get this from?
Ahh, that's from my friend. However, this Arata is indeed not bound by the fate of the world (karma), because with the thema rule he can manage it, even this Arata has become a Great Demon Lord, he is no longer a demonlord. Therefore he walks in his own causality and does not follow karma causality.

Btw, I don't mean independent causality, but just not bound by karma causality.

Ahh, that's from my friend. However, this Arata is indeed not bound by the fate of the world (karma), because with the thema rule he can manage it, even this Arata has become a Great Demon Lord, he is no longer a demonlord. Therefore he walks in his own causality and does not follow karma causality.

Btw, I don't mean independent causality, but just not bound by karma causality.
I am sorry, but we need a scan for it, or you remove it from the thread, this line is not even for interpretation.

Yes, I have explained it above. Do you already agree?
Not really. The scan said, “he will”….

Honestly, I have no clue how the scan proves it, it looks like flowery language, and you can see how both are talking.

Look, I have an issue with these two sentences:
However, this arata is not affected by the workings of the world system. As a magic king, it can even regulate its cycle.
He does not follow the fate of the world and the way the world works.
They just don't fit the criteria. I am not disagreeing that karma is higher acc type 4. This is without any doubts accurate!
But him being unbound by it. I am unsure, the scans do not really prove that tho.

But him being unbound by it. I am unsure, the scans do not really prove that tho.
Yes, you are right. There is the word "he will", but here it is shown again that Arata has become the Magic King and Arata did not turn evil and destroy the world. So, it further proves that this Arata is not affected by Karma's destiny.

Above I also said that when Arata's magic was absorbed, he did not turn into a Demon Lord, unlike Arata B.

From the existing feats, Arata (Original) is completely unbound by Karma.

Additional proof.

Yes, you are right. There is the word "he will", but here it is shown again that Arata has become the Magic King and Arata did not turn evil and destroy the world. So, it further proves that this Arata is not affected by Karma's destiny.

Above I also said that when Arata's magic was absorbed, he did not turn into a Demon Lord, unlike Arata B.

Additional proof.
How about you?
The suggestion in the OP seem fine though my lack of knowledge on the verse should be noted. Dread meaks a fair point though.

Additional proof.
To understand better, anyone who became Magic King is automatically out of Karma Causality?

To understand better, anyone who became Magic King is automatically out of Karma Causality?
Arata Kasuga himself in my opinion, even Abyss Trinity destroyed his world because he was bound by the karma system but after he destroyed the world, he infiltrated the world where the other demon lords were.

Sorry to interrupt.

Again, the additional info/evidence you attached @Rendynoc0unter is that he is promising, which he has never done as far as I am aware.
Also, I am still really confused unless you give me explicit evidence that being a “Magic/Real King” is being unbound by the causality of Karma.
Arata Kasuga himself in my opinion, even Abyss Trinity destroyed his world because he was bound by the karma system but after he destroyed the world, he infiltrated the world where the other demon lords were.

Sorry to interrupt.
Don't worry. So, to understand better, Abyss destroyed the world because the karma system bound him, and after he had done it, he entered a place where only Demon Lords were, which makes him “unbounded” by the karma of causality. Did I understand correctly?

No, Arata is different from other Magic Kings. From the few feats I've given, Arata hasn't turned into an evil Magic king at all (a Magic king bound by karma destiny).
Wait, every Magic King has been turned to Evil because they are bound by Karma Causality?
And he is the only one he did not turn to one, and your reasoning is because he is unbound by it?

I am sorry, but the scan you sent explicitly or perhaps told us you should be unbound by the system of causality (Karma Destiny).
It only told us that he will lose his mind and consciousness and his soul and will grant immense power that he would even lose his friends.

I am sorry, but the scan you sent explicitly or perhaps told us you should be unbound by the system of causality (Karma Destiny).
It only told us that he will lose his mind and consciousness and his soul and will grant immense power that he would even lose his friends.
This is the continuation of the scene in question

What do you mean?
The scan you attached is the introduction of the series. Nothing here refers to that Magic King who does not turn to evil is unbound by causality. This does not require interpretations, but rather real statements, tho. We can't assume Astra is following his own causality because he is not following Karma's causality. This is a really big claim that has no backup or proof, whatsoever.

for now put me for disagree, because at that time it was still in the form of a statement and there was no real evidence or real feats that Arata was completely outside of this world's karma. can you elaborate more?

for now put me for disagree, because at that time it was still in the form of a statement and there was no real evidence or real feats that Arata was completely outside of this world's karma. can you elaborate more?
Read the chat, I am trying to understand why he is thinking he is unbound by Karma's causality, but no statement even stated that.

Read the chat, I am trying to understand why he is thinking he is unbound by Karma's causality, but no statement even stated that.
maybe because the statement where arata will rule the worlds too (which is still a statement)

I don't really understand, and also because it's already a mess. Can you summarize what you think went wrong or what still leaves you unsatisfied?

I'm a bit confused by what you're saying.

I will respond back.

But how is this being unbound by the causality of Karma?
I previously explained that all Demon Lords are bound by Karmic Destiny / Fate of Karma, and Demon Lords will destroy the world.

We are told here that when one becomes a Demon Lord, he will gain immense power.

Btw, I will give some scenes about the character who has not become a Demon Lord and after becoming a Demon Lord.

Here it is shown, that Arata who has not become a Demon Lord, he looks like a human in general.
And, when in the hijiri scene, Arata who destroyed the world, has become a Demon Lord, it is shown that Arata is not like before.

okey next, here is shown by Abyss when he has not become a Demon Lord, he still looks like a normal human. and, when he becomes a Demon Lord, he is immediately different, he is not like before, he is like Arata who turned into a Demon Lord.

Magic is a fundamental aspect of magus, Magic is what keeps magus alive, if they don't have magic, they will die, disappear or get out of control.

Previously I explained about Arata in universe B or Arata who is bound by karmic destiny / fate of karma.
Here I want to explain again so as not to be misunderstood.

Here Arata looks very weak, where he is very easily defeated by Liese universe B, this Liese universe B defeats Arata by absorbing his magic.

after which Arata died immediately and, followed by a scene of Liese Universe A & Aries Chaldea fighting with Liese Universe B.

After finishing the battle, Arata (B) returned and transformed into a Demon Lord, where Arata gained great power.

Yes, above is the feats of Arata (B) where Arata is bound by Fate Karma, Arata turns into a Demon Lord because his magic is absorbed. Now I want to give Arata (A) a feats where when the magic is absorbed, it does not turn into a Demon Lord like Arata (B).

Therefore, this proves that Arata (A) is not like Arata (B) who is bound by Karma Destiny.

There is additional evidence, here Arata is said to have become a Demon Lord, but he is not shown like Arata (B) or Abyss Trinity, who turned into Demon Lords in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back