• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Academy City vs Asterisk aka Academy City on Water.

I was wondering who will win a battle between this two famous advanced academic cities and which is the best in your opinion.

Academy City Espers vs Asterisk Genestellars.

if u mean AC as a whole (without the obvs outliners) then someone from AC just sets up a gravitational bomb in the other city i don't think it can resist a mini black hole

Yeah, AC is the "megacorporation", but anyway, aside from the level 5 espers and technology based in them, AC still has the level 4s, HsBs and HsFs, mimosa, orbital lasers, etc. I don't think there is any verse with low-level futuristic tech that can defeat AC 10/10

Also AC has processor suit which is based on accel calculation. Even normal human such as hamazura can do what super human did with that suit.

Board of Directors are Politicians. Megacorpration implies a giant busines controlling various markets and chains for political power and movement. Academy City isn't a business, it's an institute. It's a gross missuse of the word. Academy City is a Dictatorship rather than a megacorporation.

Inori Hatsune said:
Also AC has processor suit which is based on accel calculation. Even normal human such as hamazura can do what super human did with that suit.
It's based on Accelerator's powers not his calculations, they are different. calculations are used to power an esper ability but it's not the power itself.

I mean, i know AC can't be a megacorporation (because as Accelerate said, they aren't a business), but it has most traits normally related to Megacorps in fiction, including the futuristic trait, which dictatorship doesn't has in itself.

As I said as well as XDragnoir said. The board of directors act like a megacorp including their traits that's related to that.

If it is dictatorship then Aleister is the dictator, but he doesn't involve himself with politics, he let the board do it for him. And he's more focus on his scientific research.

No no AC Is a technocracy , the one with the most advanced technology is the leader, that's why it's aleister, the BoD are there for ease of management and money , in fact even kihara find replacement for them and even modify them , Accel is now BiD not cause of power or politics, he simply holds the most advanced technology that aleister passed to him , that's why someone had plqn to surpass aleister not in power but in research by controlling the first esper

A "Technocatric Megacorp Dictatored" by a hundred years old magician who died 2 times but is actually alive... Kamachi's criativity scares me sometimes.

Back