• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Huh. He seems much haxed than I thought considering he's physical fighter. Well, let's put him against this cutie.

Acacia2
Much haxed than I thought

MAIN201401131326000009383662791
Much cuter than I thought

Acacia at his strongest, High 4-C Reimu.

Speed Equalized

SBA

Acacia (Toriko) vs Reimu Hakurei

Acacia:1

Reimu:

Incon:

Hmm his energy absorbtion would help a lot against Reimu's energy danmaku, but he doesn't have a way to counter Fantasy Nature and doesn't resist sealing. Plus I think Reimu's probability manipulation is better and she also has the elixir to basically Frisk her way into learning what Acacia can do if she does ever die (which I don't think will happen in the first place).

I can't see Acacia survive the Fantasy Nature here,her probality is better,and she have intangbility,so yeah voting Reimu here with my reason's and Sarva reason's.

Can't Acacia just time stop slap at the start of the match which is perfectly in character for him?

Ughhhhhhhh...welp one thing for sure Acacia not gonna bypass FN..

Anyway what is Reimu first move? also Acacia can use time stop as his first move if he want something to be done without fail but he mostly start with biting his opponent.

By floating above existence, she becomes effectively untouchable, so most attacks simply pass through where she appears to be harmlessly

I Dont think Acacia has ever face someone with those kind of ability.

If Reimu uses FN first then that would make the time stop useless as she technically isn't existing there in the first place. And floating out of reality is completely different from intagibility as a ghost can still exist in the physical realm, you just can't touch it.

Does he tend to lead with time stop? But then there's the elixir which lets her come back knowing what he did as she's faced time manipulation multiple times and then proceeds to FN and seal.

In case if she not start with FN then Acacia can seal her with knocking too, and Acacia can imbued knocking to his regular attack such as punching or biting(Jirou learn knocking from Acacia and he can use knocking with a breath plus it will knocking energy attack too and albeit only at one occasion Acacia show the bility to use knocking with a stare)

Intangib =/= Fantasy Nature /Transcending

Also Sakuya faced Reimu before. I'm sure she won't die from one time stop.

Sealing is a bit more different. Concrete feats or at least well established.

Sealing done by Reimu is either:

-Paralysis

-Sealing the enemy in a spatial barrier that traps them in.

No "regular" sealing really.

Technically as long as you don't destroy the soul then food demon will eventually back at physical world after they being killed, but they just take very long time to do that and the proses is kinda complicated but alright.

Not sure why people are arguing it's a stomp. Because I don't see which way.

Reimu will have a hard time killing him from what I can see, yet FN nulls literally everything Acacia can do. Yet Acacia can easily kill her if she doesn't pull it off.

tl;dr it's not solid either way.

Notes:

>Acacia can eat intangibles.

>Acacia reverts paralysis with Knocking.

>Acacia creates back channels to bypass spatial barriers.

Voting Acacia if what I read is correct given that he will lead with a wonderful bite, whereas there seems to be a debate over what Reimu will use first.

Either that or incon.

Should also be noted Reimu's intangibility refers to her ability of floating out of existence, implied untouchable even to Sakuya and Yukari

Nah Acacia can only reverts paralysis if just one of his body part is not being affected by paralysis but if all of his body being affected by paralysis then he is done for..

Back