• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abstract Existence Type 2 and Incorporeality for Beast Vassal

Ikhvagracia

Username Only
First with the achievements that are obtained, namely about beast vassals which are the incarnation of their strength or the beast vassal itself is their strength but incarnate into a spiritual beast

A Beast Vassal is an animal that is an incarnation of a disaster that transforms into a spiritual beast

And continued again by the second achievement which explains that beast vassals are the incarnation of their power

Also beast vassals themselves are beasts with a spiritual form that, they will live to nothing or be destroyed as long as their master has magus energy, because basically beast vassals consume the energy of their master magus and can create physical forms for themselves to interact/attack the opponent so that it hits the opponent

The next achievement is when Yukina eliminates a type D vampire vassal beast until its existence disappears, not existence erasure but only power null

>

And next that the beast vassal vampire that was removed by Yukina still exists, even as if nothing happened

So basically as long as the master still has magus energy, the beast vassal will also still exist even if it's nothing, one way to permanently destroy the beast vassal is to destroy it the master because the thing that overshadows the beast vassal is in the master, namely spiritual energy

Beast Vassal Strike The BloodExplanation About Beast Vassal:

1. The entire context, all the scan only show about the nature of Beast Vassal power not anything related to abstract concept
2. We don't automatically default natural disater, phenomeno as something abstract unless proven
So no, there is no AE type 2 here

However Incorporeality is fine

Last edited:
1. The entire context, all the scan only show about the nature of Beast Vassal power not anyway related to abstract concept
2. We don't automatically default natural disater, phenomeno as something abstract unless proven
So no, there is no AE type 2 here

However Incorporeality is fine
yes i think i agree with this, because i realize there is a metaphor in the context of abstract existence, so i will accept about incorporeality for beast vassal I think this is also pretty good, thanks for your input

yes i think i agree with this, because i realize there is a metaphor in the context of abstract existence, so i will accept about incorporeality for beast vassal I think this is also pretty good, thanks for your input
it not kinda metaphor, but rather it more of showing about the nature of Beast Vassal's power like Regulus-Aurum being lighting/thunder, etc...............it is about physical elements, not anything abstract concept related for AE so.............

it not kinda metaphor, but rather it more of showing about the nature of Beast Vassal's power like Regulus-Aurum being lighting/thunder, etc...............it is about physical elements, not anything abstract concept related for AE so.............
no, this fiction very much metaphor, that's why i have to be careful in defining it, anyway thanks for your input

no, this fiction very much metaphor, that's why i have to be careful in defining it, anyway thanks for your input
Well, all fiction will always have some flowery, metaphor words, LN/WN especially have huge amount of those, so can't avoid them

I kinda agree with Viet evaluation.
thank you for your input, I also somewhat agree with his evaluation, because not all beast vassals have Abstract Existence, but there are Beast Vassals that do. so I guess I kinda agree with Incorporeality

Back