• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aura Strike The Blood

Ikhvagracia

Username Only
Excuse me vsb friends, I want to add about the aura in strike the blood, which is about how aura works in strike the blood

An explanation of the use of aura in strike the blood especially for the vampire race

As for aura, I would like to inform you that if the vampire race that has a familiar or beast vassal in this series can use the power of the familiar itself, I would like to explain.

If the vampire race uses the aura of each familiar, then that aura will be based on that familiar's power, as evidenced below

And from the evidence there I assume that if a vampire emits the aura of a familiar, then the familiar's power will only work through the aura

So do you guys agree with this?, if not can we give your reasons?

Last edited:
You know you can edit messages instead of making more threads right?

I'll delete the other one but just letting you know

You know you can edit messages instead of making more threads right?

I'll delete the other one but just letting you know
sorry i'm new to this and don't know how to delete a thread, and i will try to delete my other thread, can you correct my thread?, if not that's okay, because I just tried this

Permisi teman-teman vsb, saya ingin menambahkan tentang aura di strike the blood yaitu tentang cara kerja aura di strike the blood

Penjelasan tentang penggunaan aura dalam pemogokan darah terutama untuk ras vampir

Untuk aura, saya ingin menginformasikan bahwa jika ras vampir yang memiliki familiar atau pengikut beast di seri ini dapat menggunakan kekuatan familiar itu sendiri, saya ingin menjelaskannya.

Jika ras vampir menggunakan aura dari setiap familiar, maka aura tersebut akan didasarkan pada kekuatan familiar tersebut, seperti yang dibuktikan di bawah ini.

Dan dari bukti yang ada saya berasumsi bahwa jika seorang vampir memancarkan aura familiar, maka kekuatan familiar hanya akan bekerja melalui aura tersebut.

Jadi apakah kalian setuju dengan ini?, jika tidak, bisakah kami memberikan alasan Anda?

Discussion Thread is can not be delete, only can closed
Thanks for information

Back