• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Absolute Zero vs High Temperature Radiation (Jin Kisaragi vs Christopher Valzelide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, how is it activated?

Way I see it it's Incon as either the soul gets destroyed or he radiates

Also, 6B BB may not stay

I forgot if its thought based or ppl can just use it in one saying (like the name of the asterism Cuz chuu2 factors are just dramatic tbf

How many vote has this currently?

Also yeah, 6-B Blazblue is not going to stay for long. Didn't accounted the height of the explosion in the previous calc. KE also can be used as well, I won't be surprised if it'll go up as high as High 6-A. The match is still valid for a while tho.

Wait, I think we are forgeting the fact that they are fighting in the Blazblue universe's catherdal. The seithr there would just purify the air of any pollution and radiation in the air. I mean, look at Japan. The place was bombed by all the nucs the world coul offer and a little seithr was enough to purify the air there.

Pretty sure this is invalidated by Takamagahara noticing that the power of Order is absent when he dies thus restoring Jin every time something happens, i.e his win is inevitable

Can't he just KO? Or incapitate?

Doubt soul hax is of importance. Christopher has shown stuff like kedping he's spirit and consciousness even when he lost he's physical body and had died to atgacks that are by nature beyond 3-d nature (Sphere/Zephyr Colerain)

Not really since that implies that Jin literally does nothing, can be oneshotted and lets himself get KO'd, also his Absolute Zero Yukianesa ignores durability. This is a mismatch imo

Ignores dura doesn't mean anything especially AZ since Christopher broke through it Uranus. Additionally Uranus ice isn't bound by law of thermodynamics so melting it is quite impossible.

@Schnee can i see a scan of it? I mean Jin coming back from KO through System

Wait no, I misunderstood it, yeah IDK if it can save him from KO

This kinda assumes Chris can incap as 90% of the guys stuff kills him

Like what? AZ? Chris broke higher dimensional law of Uranus' Absolute Zero casually and without going all out.

Soul hax is probably the case...but i am not sure if it can affect the same guy who kept his spirit and consciousness even he's entire body was destroyed by higher dimensional hax. Heck, Chris went on to become the very concept of Hero and create Arcadia/Riser (higher d realm) which would be the Law of Helios. There's more stuff i believe but i didn't finish Trinity

Yeah i don't believe this to be good too

Don't make Gilbert vs Kagura. It's the same as this but Kagura gets to fight japanese Christopher (has same nature as Christopher)

there's also the fact that Jin has a massive plot armor ability should he ever get to the brink of death.

I don't think this is mismatch, just wait for Gin to come here and think if this is truly mismatch.

@ALFYN

So Gilbert "step" in Kagura? Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back