• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Absolute Zero vs High Temperature Radiation (Jin Kisaragi vs Christopher Valzelide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well before the Country level Silverio might be outdated in future, this must be created before that, since i really wanted this match happen.

The battle between two heroes from their respective verse with stoic attitude, now both of them will fight each other, who would win!!?

-6-B for both are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place: The Cathedral (https://blazblue.fandom.com/wiki/Cathedral)

-Range is 10 meters

-Win via death!!!

Kisaragi.Jin.full.1052852
Christopher.Valzelide.full.2151732

VS

• Chris: 7 (Gin, Nisan, Roto, Dot, JaRB, Cs, Schnee)
  • inconclusive: 0

I know that, but before that happen this match need to be realized.

And closed because suddenly a CRT about Silverio Country level show up and i'm down lel.

i'm not sure on how his power null works tbh. Doe does he use it IC? And I don't see a proper resistance to the radiation chris loves to bust out

hmmm well i think the issue is that chris will use his asterism so it will be hard to get near him before it hurts the opponent so yeah. I feel like jin's lack of resistance to radiation could be an issue here

(causing death to anyone that stands just near him alone from radiation exposure in less than a minute). I think this would be due to lack of resistance as making contact with his blades lethal as the enemies cells will instantly burst should they connect. There could be more tbf but idk much

Jin could use the power of order to nullifi the radiation he nullified the izayoi's power to kill immortals when tsubaki used it on him

does he use it IC? How does he do it? And there could be smth about astrals I may not know of.

>Well before the Country level Silverio might be outdated in future, this must be created before that, since i really wanted this match happen.

Right, well might as well say Country level Silverio will stay. Its legit

ALRF said:
>Well before the Country level Silverio might be outdated in future, this must be created before that, since i really wanted this match happen.
Right, well might as well say Country level Silverio will stay. Its legit
Miyanoyay

Said nuclear fission of Christoph broke through Uranus' absolute freezing

This may be a stomp in that case if Jin's only real ability is completely useless and he burns instantly

yeah i guess if not a stomp chris low-diffs with his radiation asterism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back