• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Xtas has his precognition helped against a big wave of strikes from an azure grimoire? Cause he can extend this to several kilometers.

Ragna the Bloodedge (Sprite, 236D)
Ragna the Bloodedge (Sprite, 214A-214D)
Ragna the Bloodedge (Sprite, 632146D)

Don't you kinda need to be able to hit something to hit its soul?

And does he actually have 4D soul destruction?

You need to hit the soul for it to work.

Yes he does, considering that a 4-D power was unable to erase the Azure Grimoire strikes.

The Phenomena Intervention, which rewrites entire scenarios to create different possibilities. That was unable to erase the Azure strikes.

...........................How is that PIS?? PIS is if someone does something stupid for the sake of the plot.

Also Ragna does not need to physically hit a person for his soul destruction to work. From what I recall in his final fight with Terumi, the Azure's soul distruction was still able to work even through Terumi did not have a physical body.

Theglassman12 said:
The Phenomena Intervention, which rewrites entire scenarios to create different possibilities. That was unable to erase the Azure strikes.

...........................How is that PIS?? PIS is if someone does something stupid for the sake of the plot.
That's not at all what Plot-Induced Stupidity is, that's merely an example, which also ties into Character induced Stupidoty

But that's more of an outlier considering all the people who resist it

Not like it matters since Precognition and Instinctive reactions let him dodge before throwing a punch and putting Ragna to sleep

I mean he managed to casually dodge AoE attacks from Jagi

My question is why does he need feats of dodging an attack despite having Precog and instinctive reaction?

Cause said attack can cover great distance and cover a lot of ground. And can again, attack the soul.

Attacking the soul has nothing to do with how the attack is dodgeable.

Precog and Instinctive covering an AoE is easy

This is assuming he'll actually use it in time before Ken pokes

grace is over and muso tensei makes even the soul nothingness so it won't hit him tbf

It seems that BE can't land a hit on Kenshiro, like I said in the thread. Except that I was voting, and now that I look at it, it's pretty stompish.

Like what Bambu said, Bug-Eaten should fight nigh-haxless people anyway.

He only needs a single hit to kill Ken, it's just Ken can strike and attack faster with Precog and his Instinctive reaction

Schnee One said:
Kenshiro' Fear doesn't work on those comparable
>Meanwhile Raoh felt fear for the first time in his life due to Ken

(Still non combat applicable but)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back