• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 64th Successor of Hokuto Shinken are signed to assassinate Wolrd Most Wanted Criminal, Could he win? Or could he get devoured by the hand of Black Beast Incarnation!!?

-Base Ragna and 6-B Tenryu Kokyu Ho Kenshiro are used.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in-character

-Place Located in Cathedral Notre Dame: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notre-Dame_de_Paris)

-Range is 10 meters

-Win via Anything!!!

Ripped Kenshiro
Ragna the Bloodedge

VS

• Kenshiro: 8 (Nisan si kampret (lel), Xtasy, Boogie, Still, Schnee, Seven, Nix, MUA)
  • Inconclusive: 3 (Gin-chan, Sparda, Derp)

I just finished FotNS Lost Paradise..... GODDAMIT, he's so awesome!!!

Oh yeah, vote. Kenshiro is all out, AP Gap isn't that big. Muso Tensei is pain, non-existent Intangibility is not good albeit EE won't work. They are both Melee fighters so of course, they go close combat. Few fingers from Ken and Ragna's already dead but so does Ken with Azure.

Incon for now.

Okay so.....

Both have similar regen, so their conventional attacks aren't really gonna work as their AP gap is rather small. This really leans more to hax.

What I see for Kenshiro is Precog, with Sōryü Tenra he can possibly apply Pocket Reality Manipulation and Power Nullification against Ragna. Though Ragna has Reality Warping to potenially negate it. Ragna also seems to have Immortality (3 and 8) on his side. But how applicable it is versus Kenshiro's hax I'm not sure.

Astral Projection won't really help Kenshiro in this fight considering Ragna would probably eat em for breakfast. I guess for now I'll vote Inconclusive too. Ragna runs in, Ken pokes him quickly and Ragna manages to cleave him with Azure and both gg.

but there is still the precog and figther instinct for ken. Sōryü Tenra is still an option. In this world, all defenses, auras, and barriers are rendered null and void, forcing both fighters to use only their bare hands. When someone dies within Sōryü Tenra, they are erased, leaving nothing of their existence. Ken would have an advantage in this tbf

Can Kenshiro bypass Ragna's Type 8 Immortality? His life is linked with Nu and thus they both need to be killed on the same time at the same spot.

i mean ken could see he just needs to pressure point him and make him explode if he figures it won't work the first time. True he resists but not only he could eventually fall he doesn't have proper regen or resistent to pressure point attacks. And can ragna hit nothingness when ken is in muso tensei?

Muso Tensei is like end when he finished EE. While he's physically non-existent in MT, his soul isn't. Likes of Jin and other BB characters can sense and hit souls. Ragna isn't idiot, he strategize when in a fight, he's not the guy who fall on same technique twice.

Could Soryu Tenra get past Type 8 Immortality? Granted I'm pretty sure that by the time Ragna comes back it would be a win via Ragna taking too long to respawn. Also wasn't the Azure on Ragna's body, so couldn't he still take it with him into Soryu Tenra? Its been a long while since I saw Blazblue I'll admit but I'm unsure about this one.

i don't think so? I got no clue. But its escentially power null for the opponent and must take on ken in a fist fight which well...aren't the greatest odds

So his right hand, the hand he uses outside of battle and shouldn't be called weapon at all, being part of his own body ripped off entirely? If he can do something like that on cyborgs then yes, it will be ripped off. Power Nullification won't work, Lynchpin is way better. He can soul rip without sword. He's good at it in fact.

ok if power null won't work or EE being not a one shot then incapping him with simple pressure point attacks can do the trick. Ken afaik could go in and out of muso tensei with a thought if needed. Fighter's instinct would help immensely. And are you talking about when ragna's hand is filled with the azure or smth like that? i don't understand first question

Nothing. I figured it out. Forget it.

There's tons of options for Ken to choose from, he can't straight up go for sleep or something like that, while Ragna's first move is deadly and clear from the start. Even Ken is getting surprised even with that instinct time to time and get hit. Ragna's attacks also have range, tens of Kilometers in fact. He can land a few hits and for Ken one hit is fatal.

idk. AFAIK muso tensei makes the person into nothingness and they cannot be hit unless the person can affect nothingness intangibility. I think its more like if he's unconsious he can still fight as a soul but still has said intangibility

We don't know if it's only physical which if it is Ragna can hurt him, or not which if it is Ragna can't. I still think this is incon depending on if it's physical or complete.

i'm pretty sure its complete nothingness intangibility considering its mechanic of being "nothingness" itself

Is it physical or not? Merkava is nothingness yet it's only physical. To be complete, you need to have evidence to be complete.

Keep in mind Ken can get flashes of the future, if that helps any of you guys

I knew someone was gonna do this match eventually. Unfortunately, their hax pretty much cancels out, the AP is quite even, so inconclusive.

So yeah, way I see it

It's poke vs slash where Poke has precog to warn him of the soul eating Slash

I think I'll side with Poke

I mean it can surprise him at times but he mostly knows how things would go. Tbh i'll go with omae wa mou shindeiru as he would just need to incap ragna with a nigh-fatal poke

also soul is the same as body when in muso tensei as all life is nothingness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back