• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Absolute greatest hax in your opinion

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
Simple, state what you consider to be the absolute limit of hax.

(Omnipotence doesn't count, nor does anything having to do with "Omniversal" stuff)

Information manipulation. With enough power in that there basically isn't anything you can't do.

Plot or concept manipulation are generally touted as the higher ups, then after those are high end information manipulation being fairly close to the first two.

Nonono, I'm not asking "what is the best type of hax".

I'm asking "what is the haxxiest hax you can come up with".

As in, how far can hax go (short of omnipotence, of course).

Information manip can do what concept did to plot, it just can't delete itself, nor can it delete the concept of concepts, just individual concepts themselves (sufficient info manip should be able to get rid of "red" or one of Plato's forms).

I once wrote a fanfic that had a High 4-C character with 1-B BFR. Basically, she BFR the opponent to a realm in which only beings who are 4,293,616 Dimensional or higher can survive, if you're lower than that, you die.

Fire Manipulation, is the greatest hax.

Don't believe me?

The strongest fire is so powerful, it can burn concepts.

The strongest fire can burn the paper the plot is written on.

The strongest fire can burn information to nothingness.

The strongest fire can even burn nothingness and by that create anything it pleases.

The strongest fire can burn logic.

The strongest fire can even burn fire itself.

(Logic Manipulation is also nice, I suppose)

Gargoyle One said:
That match still hasn't been added and there's disagreement
Because Othinus stomped and Rice hakai'd the thread, lol.

Either Power Nullification or Sealing. Depends on how powerful they are though. Like how Demonbane characters can seal other 1As

Time Manipulation, mostly cause when you can use it at it's fullest, you can do a lot of things with little time, like binge watch a lot of shows, movies, or play a lot of games. Or finish your 5 page essay literally in the last minute, and likely so much more.

Concept Manipulation. If you High Godly regen? I erase the concept of regen and poke you to death with my pen lol

Back