• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1- Starting with the main character, who is an astronaut, can he maintain consciousness and even emit sound (the narrator emphasizes this) at 16g. Is this something humanly possible or superhuman?

2- How powerful does a projectile need to be to penetrate a 30cm diameter of granite? Note: the projectile is accelerated at a speed of 2,480 km/s.

3- What kind of hax fits a device that locates chemical elements and another one that reforms soil?

4- What hax fits a device that neutralizes inertia?

5- What hax fits an anti-neutron field that can prevent an atomic bomb from exploding? It is said that the field absorbs neutrons, nullifying bombs triggered by nuclear fission. Although I'm not exactly sure which hax this falls under, I guess it could be matter manipulation...?

6- What hax would be a technology that can paralyze all radio communications on the entire planet Earth?

7- The creation of robots so powerful that they have developed their own consciousness, is that something in terms of hax?

8- What energy is needed to pull the planet Earth out of its orbit?

9- Is a hyperemitter that emits hypersounds faster than light something? I mean in terms of hax, of course.

10- So, there's a suit that's embedded with a deflection field that makes someone invisible. The explanation is complex, so I'll copy and paste it: "It influences electromagnetic radiations with wavelengths ranging from 2000 to 80 thousand angstroms, forcing them to flow around it like the flow lines of a hydromechanical process. This means that a person wearing such a suit could not be seen through ultraviolet radiation, ordinary light, or infrared rays." Does this grant anything beyond "invisibility"?

11- So, the question here will be about dimensionality in terms of the wiki. In this universe I'm following, there's hyperspace, which is often called 5D or pentadimensional. Some quotes about the nature of hyperspace include: "Higher plane of existence," "Independent of time" (in hyperspace, time is zero), "Notions of space and time lose meaning," "Beyond Earth's mathematics and even civilizations accustomed to thinking in 4 dimensions," "Higher spatial order of existence," etc... I asked this question because I would like to know if these quotes are sufficient to determine if this falls under Low 1-C.

12- There's a weapon with an attack power of 1 light-minute. In terms of AP, does this fit into something?

13- Machines that transform matter into energy, is that matter manipulation or energy manipulation?

14- A device that detects distortions in space-time would fall under which hax?

15- So, there's a super weapon here that is an extra-dimensional quantum energy field that can dissolve matter, ripping it from the curved structure of space. At first, I thought of quantum manipulation because of the mention of quantum energy, but tearing matter from the curved structure of space grants what hax? Subatomic destruction?

3- What kind of hax fits a device that locates chemical elements and another one that reforms soil?
Tracking and Sand Manipulation
4- What hax fits a device that neutralizes inertia?
Physics Manipulation and nullification
5- What hax fits an anti-neutron field that can prevent an atomic bomb from exploding? It is said that the field absorbs neutrons, nullifying bombs triggered by nuclear fission. Although I'm not exactly sure which hax this falls under, I guess it could be matter manipulation...?
Forcefield Creation, Energy Absorption and Manipulation, Power Nullification,
6- What hax would be a technology that can paralyze all radio communications on the entire planet Earth?
Electricity Manipulation (Electromagnetic Pulse
7- The creation of robots so powerful that they have developed their own consciousness, is that something in terms of hax?
Creation and Technology Manipuation
9- Is a hyperemitter that emits hypersounds faster than light something? I mean in terms of hax, of course.
Sound Manipulation
10- So, there's a suit that's embedded with a deflection field that makes someone invisible. The explanation is complex, so I'll copy and paste it: "It influences electromagnetic radiations with wavelengths ranging from 2000 to 80 thousand angstroms, forcing them to flow around it like the flow lines of a hydromechanical process. This means that a person wearing such a suit could not be seen through ultraviolet radiation, ordinary light, or infrared rays." Does this grant anything beyond "invisibility"?
Invisibility, Resistance to detection powers like enhanced senses,
13- Machines that transform matter into energy, is that matter manipulation or energy manipulation?
both
Both
14- A device that detects distortions in space-time would fall under which hax?
Cosmic Awareness possibly
15- So, there's a super weapon here that is an extra-dimensional quantum energy field that can dissolve matter, ripping it from the curved structure of space. At first, I thought of quantum manipulation because of the mention of quantum energy, but tearing matter from the curved structure of space grants what hax? Subatomic destruction?
Matter Manipulation and Energy Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation

Back