• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Yuracion Absolon Scaling.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
While I haven't seen anyone question the character scaling too much I personally think it's best to explain somewhat how these characters are scaled. Just now I finished upgrading all the current Nexus members to tier High 2-A. Now this may raise a red flag for many seeing as each of them have the same statement. This is due to the HUGE cast of major characters in this series. Each of them is scaled to another as the group usually trains with each other and gets power ups with each other. When group events happen like this the whole team will share the upgrade. Any questions or concerns other than the scaling, such as hax and such? I would love some input.

Before the upgrade to High 2-A, were the characters regular 2-A or were they lower? I ask this question because 2-A is an extremely broad tier, as it goes from 10^500 4-D Universes to an infinite amount of 4-D Universes. Did the training these characters do allow them to unlock 5-Dimensional power? As 5-D power is the only way to reach High 2-A

I'm not knocking you, as you know by now I am a fan of your verse and I just want some more info.

Well the thing is the main characters had a limiter placed on them. Actually they have 3. the first allowed them to access their 4-Dimensional power. The second allowed them to gain access to their infinite 5-Dimensional power. Kasairyu had made a special training program so that the main characters could obtain this level of power easily. On the verse page it give info on Yuracion Energy for reference.

She limited them due to the fact she wanted them to ease their way to that level of power safely.

thanks. I made it so that it could make scaling very simple and without contradictions.

The upgrade explanations are up to you. How you upgrade them doesn't matter as long as it's reasonable and fine. It does seem interesting, though.

Pretty late but i think the idea of the limiters seem interesting in their own way. Like them being placed there allows them to access power on the level of anywhere on Tier 2.

I do have a question regarding each one since you mentioned like 3 of them earlier here. So the first one only allows them to access 4-D power, yeah, but is this like 4-D power as on Low 2-C, 2-C, or 2-B? The 2nd limiter allows them access 5-D power, making them High 2-A. The max for that one after some intense training makes them have infinite 5-D power i presume? And there's that of the 3rd and final one you mentioned. 2 parts on this: 1) Was that a typo or is there really 3 limiters? 2) Assuming you really meant 3, what level of power could the characters possess should that be lifted off of them?

There are indeed 3 limiters. The are just somewhere in the 2-C scale. Mostly the higher ends of it. Limiter 2 gives them 5-D power. However, they are able to train to gain higher dimensional power. The 3rd Limiter is the hardest to obtain. Kasairyu created the training program to give them the powers of Yuracion Devas i.e the power of being beyond dimensions. This last limiter limits that power.

So Limiter 1 gives them 4-D power in the 2-C scale. Limiter 2 technically gives them normal 5-D power but with intense traning, it can be higher within the same tier. Is that right.

And i presume that Limiter 3 is the one that allows them to be Tier 1, yes?

Well limiter 2 allows them to reach up to High 1-B since they can now train to reach multiple dimensions such a 6-D and up. Cuz y'know Kasairyu has special training programs. But Limiter 3 is the tier 1-A limiter.

Back