• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the Star Maker

I already addressed that in the OP. "Temporal Dimensions" here is referring to alternate timelines which branch off of a main universe, this feat is 2-A.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I mean the infinite system of spatial relations quote still seems High 1-B
It really doesn't.

Right, the Low 1-C feat was the temporal dimensions one, but if it's now just alternate timelines then it would only be 2-A.

The feat where he creates universes with multiple temporal dimensions is a different feat from this one.

@Ultima & Agnaa

So what should we do here?

I'm not familiar with the verse beyond what I've read in this thread, so I can't confidently suggest new ratings. However, Ultima has said there's a valid Low 1-C feat which seems reliable after clarification was given. In summary, probably downgrade to Low 1-C but I'd like Ultima's/Udl's final thoughts on the subject before we apply anything.

I remember seeing a thread where Star Maker was compared to Shub-Niggurath. Oh how the mighty have fallen...

Okay. Thank you for the clarification.

What do we think is a reference for saying outerverse? Since the mathematical verses that Stapledon wrote, we know that those are 1-A just because the "inhabitants" of said cosmoses don't need space not time. When we think about a dimension, do we interpret it as another way of movement, physics on board or just something that allows us for measure something? Like I said before, cosmos eventually got at its peak, then another cosmos comes and becomes more complex than the previous one. When you trascend dimensions you are a complex "life" form, but what is complex, we may ask ourselves. That's the part that philosophy takes part in the question and becomes more interesting to debate.

No - and now with the revisions to the higher echleons of the tiering system, The Star Maker's fate is more capricious.

So do you have informed suggestions regarding how we should scale this character according to the new tiering system?

Bumping this.

As for the tiering of the Star Maker, I'd say he is still "At least Low 1-C, likely far higher", given he created universes with three temporal dimensions instead of spatial ones, and while he admitedly never showcases the ability to create one with three spatial dimensions and three temporal ones, I wouldn't consider this too far-fetched, given how he continuously creates increasingly complex cosmoses until the Ultimate Cosmos is formed, and is overall portrayed as an ultimate creative power only limited by Logic itself throughout the story as a whole, so, yeah.

Back