• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the Nullification of the Master sword...

So, Ganon has Nullification because he supposedly weakened the master sword, however I feel like this isn't really correct, as Ganon sent out his army to kill the sages that prayed in order to keep the master sword powerful.

So how exactly does killing someone who keeps the power of an object intact as long ashe's alive count as Power Nullification?

The Master Sword being weakened in WW isn't via Ganon itself? He sent out his army only in ALTTP.

YuriAkuto said:
The Master Sword being weakened in WW isn't via Ganon itself? He sent out his army only in ALTTP.
"Hundreds of years passed, and Ganondorf, who should have been sealed at the bottom of the ocean along with Hyrule, was resurrected once again. He gave an order to his minions to attack the Wind and Earth temples, killing the two sages whose prayers gave the Master Sword the ability to destroy evil."

This quote comes from Hyrule historia itself

I see.

But Ganon's power null is only via supposely Master Sword? I'm pretty sure ALTTP Ganon transmutation also power null Link if he doesn't have the Moon Pearl.

YuriAkuto said:
I see.

But Ganon's power null is only via supposely Master Sword? I'm pretty sure ALTTP Ganon transmutation also power null Link if he doesn't have the Moon Pearl.
It should be specified it comes via BFR, Ganon alone can't null

Back