• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About some of Composite Godzilla's abilities...

ZapZaz7 said:
Uhhhhh no. Just no. You even agreed ghidorahs titles and "accomplishments" are super inconsistent. Think of it like marvel and dc, with that much different writers or interpretations something in the scaling is bound to get messed up. However in the films/tv shows exclusively, no guidebook, no video game, none of that, he's at best a life wiper over time. "He wiped out all life on our planet" "soon monster zero [ghidorah] will destroy all of humanity" all of the "planet destroyer" titles and statements aren't contradicted by life wiping since it never mentions anything about actually destroying a planet other than the title. Everytime they go into detail they talk about him killing off all the life forms.

Literally the only thing that could be considered is him in zone fighter, but here is the problem. 1 it wasn't ghidorah it was a dark crystal powered by the sun that ghidorah controlled and 2 even if it was ghidorah it was a very slow process and only did so like a solar planel rather than literally eating the sun. (Dimming the suns light was a mistranslation btw it was originally talking about how it's absorbing too much light leaving zone fighter empty) and the 3 absorbing the heat/light of the sun isn't even close to star lvl, star lvl is from supernovas not a star heat output. Which in comparison would be an outlier anyway.

And I swear to godzilla if titles and names are brought up again we might as well call king ghidorah the og one punch man or vegetas big bang attack
They are inconsistent, but the fact of the matter is Ghidorah being town level is still flat out stupid when he has far better feats by all logic. The mere fact he's been proven faster than light in space shows without a doubt he gets lowballed. And planetary Ghidorah is rather consistent overall, we could put him at star level as a whole but that's more dependant on scaling unlike with Godzilla where it's a multitude of things including straight feats.

Can you prove it's a mistranslation? Because that's a big claim. Also Ghidorah is still above planetary by Zone Fighter anyway. The guy stopped a planet busting asteroid no problem but had a ferocious fight with Ghidorah...granted he won but Ghidorah didn't die...very odd if he was only town level. He would've gotten flicked and died of that was true.

ZapZaz7 said:
Lastly

Remember how many kaiju scale to ghidorah in the showa era.....yeah.....now imagine them being on a planetary lvl like you're suggesting......yeah....makes no sense at all now does it

At least the idw comics say "destroying entire planets" but that was one statement that was never brought back up again
Godzilla, Gigan, MechaGodzilla all are justified there. And especially since it takes at least Zone Fighter and Godzilla to overwhelm him to the point he actually decides to flee. So no, Ghidorah being there still works. And I swear if I hear "Ghidorah didn't planet bust on screen" I'm going to scream.

I mean...if we take IDW he would effortlessly be there. He beat the crap out of IDW Godzilla (shown Earth busting, calced at dwarf star to just do that, Godzilla=SG and SG is confirmed to have the full energies of multiple stars in him...and survived a black hole there is absolutely no denying that, end of story) and Ghidorah just bullied Godzilla until the Dimension Tide sucked him in. So he is bare minimum dwarf star level for stomping Godzilla, and could easily be placed at large star-solar system tier.

You can only say you can't do it with saying being FTL is impossible....but fiction says **** physics all the time.

KE = 0.5 • m • v2

And we have the speed of light here 299,792,458 metres per second and said number isn't impossible to use in mathematics, unlike dividing by zero (and even then technically it's not)

No, we don't do FTL KE. Due to how mass increases as one approaches the speed of light as is due to the laws of relativity, you end up needing an infinite amount of energy to accelerate mass past the speed of light. For obvious reasons, we are not making every FTL character High 3-A.

By the same logic a solid object reaching that speed is impossible, however the thing is fiction completely contradicts that rule of physics to the point it's ludicrous to say that. Otherwise you're saying no character in fiction on the 3D plane is FTL, which is wrong.

And no kinetic energy formula or calculator shows it doesn't work. I just did it right now with Ghidorah's body weight and the speed of light which got 1.3481327681052263e+24 joules.

We do not accept Kinetic Energy calculations with a speed above 94% the speed of light. KE at lightspeed and above is physically impossible.

Except it's not by math and it's not by fiction. It is by reality, in theory, but fiction denies a lot more rules of reality than just lightspeed being surpassed so that is a rather invalid stance.

Godzilla, you kinda debunked your own argument there. You yourself accept that irl ftl travel isn't possible. As such, fictional examples of such aren't going to be considered to be following the laws of physics. Why should we use a calc method reliant on the laws of physics to calc something which clearly is not abiding by them? That train of thought is illogical.

You can't just go "It's fiction so screw physics and science!" in favour of a verse you want to upgrade. Because if we use that logic, get in line, there are dozens of verses that can get upgraded that way before Godzilla

Wokistan said:
Godzilla, you kinda debunked your own argument there. You yourself accept that irl ftl travel isn't possible. As such, fictional examples of such aren't going to be considered to be following the laws of physics. Why should we use a calc method reliant on the laws of physics to calc something which clearly is not abiding by them? That train of thought is illogical.
Except by the same logic nothing in fiction would be FTL in the first place, which gets debunked very quickly by straight examples. Are we forgetting Superman and Flash have a move where they basically move at light speed and punch the Hell out of something? Because that backs me up.

Tldr, fiction denying laws of reality means we can't use calculation methods that assume that the fiction adheres to them, for reasons which are hopefully very obvious.

Otherwise, high 3-A any FTL verse when?

But for the sake of argument (really because the denial of all things is just getting stupid) I'll just do the calc with .94c

That gets us 1.19126E+24 J which is large country level by this site's attack potency guide.

We dont do that either, he needs to demonstrate not only the ability to move at that speed rather than FTL but also the ability to ram something while moving at that speed. This is the same reason why MLP was downgraded from 4-B to 4-C recently, using Rel speeds to calc feats that ar eotherwise FTL isnt allowed either.

Now what kind of bullshit is that? Him and Zone Fighter clashed in flight which is why Ghidorah stopped at Jupiter.

And what you're basically saying is you deny calculations from being accurate by math but then don't allow them to get the closest they can by the laws of physics.....how is this place accurate again? Because that's just flat out denial of evidence. Which makes this place lose credibility.

And a sidenote how the Hell is MLP even remotely at that level?

By math its possible but by conventional physics its not possible, we take physics over just flat math every time. If you think its wrong then feel free to make a CRT and see what happens.

WeeklyBattles said:
By math its possible but by conventional physics its not possible, we take physics over just flat math every time. If you think its wrong then feel free to make a CRT and see what happens.
Why? Give your reasoning. Also if you don't appreciste being corrected stop denying facts.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
Wait so kinetic energy can be applied because of kaiju speed but can't work if something then blows up? That...makes no sense.
Basically they need to show that theyre capable of ramming something while moving at that speed in order for it to count yes

So I did the math with just the Earth speed for Ghidorah and it still comes out to 1.62 gigatons of force he'd be hitting with. And this seems pretty legit considering Ghidorah flying into Godzilla harmed him more than having an island blow up close to him in Godzilla vs The Sea Monster.

...What? We measure using energy on this site, not force, the 15882615000000J is the answer, which is Low 7-C+

Although your speed is off, he's Mach 4, not Mach 3, which would yield 2.7744e+13 joules, Town level, consistent with the rest of the Showa Era feats

As a sidenote, I think there's a couple problems with the Mothra trilogy profiles. Desghidorah's Pyre Road is calced in the low megatons area yet he's listed as town level. And both Mothra and Leo took these attacks fine, yet they're still town level. Dagahra slammed Mothra Leo into a mountain hard enough to shake it, town level. Rainbow Leo vaporizes a large area of ocean, town level. Grand King Ghidorah (KG 1999), town level....which he proved by flying alone not even fighting. And a severely weakened Rainbow Leo (I've heard half strength when he got there, then gets mauled by the young Ghidorah before dropping him in a volcano) survived a volcano explosion whereas a young Ghidorah did not, somehow still town level. What's up with that?

I see that you brought up the IMP as an example of relativistic calc. The thing is, in that moment they explicitly mentioned that the flash was using relativity to increase the mass of his fist. He vibrated as speeds slightly under SOL. Since it was stated that that was the mechanic being used, it was allowed.

Not trying to interrupt you, but can we correct the profile and add my proposed additions (which have been accepted)?

Also, could Shin Godzilla's back breath count as some form of Danmaku?

Speaking of Shin: I've seen that Godzilla's Tier in Goji vs.Megaguirus hs been calculated by him boiling the water he was in. Shouldn't we do the same thing to Shin Godzilla's first form to calc his AP (since it's currently listed Unknow)?

Back