• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Sinbad's plain and his tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
During Magi's chapter 348, Alibaba explains that Sinbad's plan is to enter into higher dimensions and defeat the gods who live in them. But for a few things involving the script, that did not happen. But the problem is that Sinbad would transcend all the higher dimensions, this is the main plot of Labyrinth of Magic and Sinbad no Bouken, the two franchises revolve around that and I think if we do not add that key to Sinbad it's something ridiculous.

0348-012
According to Alibaba, each God lives and governs a higher dimension, and Sinbad said that there are innumerable Gods, thus having innumerable dimensions.

So, Tier 1 Sinbad?

He only planned to ascend, but never actually did. It would be inappropriate to add another key for this.

He planned and did, was only stopped by the script. I do not think it's inappropriate, this is the main plot of Labyrinth of Magic by the way, do not add a key or an add-on like "Possibly.." is to rule out the whole plot

Sinbad would be a 6D being, 7D, 8D even something innumerable to reach until transcend all dimensions

I thought that he only ascended to Ugo's level.

He ascended to Ugo's level, but his plan was to ascend to all other dimensions.

Yes, but as far as I remember, he never managed to do so, so giving him statistics for something that never happened goes highly against the conventions of this wiki.

But he did, I already said, he was only stopped because of the plot

You just said that he never did ascend to a higher level than Ugo.

I did not say that. I said that, Sinbad ascended to a higher level than Ugo, but his real goal was to transcend all dimensions, it's simple to understand, this just was not completed because of the plot

I need some explicit evidence that he ascended to a higher dimension than Ugo ever did.

Being stopped by the plot still means he didn't ascend further.

I have seen several justifications for levels that did not materialize. "I'd do it" "He'd walk that distance" and things like that. Why is it not valid in this case?

Because he never actually did. If a character can do something but just doesn't, they still never did it and as such can't really have a key for something that didn't even happen.

Sinbad would do that, he has the power to transcend countless dimensions. It's the same with Toneri, he would destroy the Earth but was prevented by the plot, but nothing would prevent his attack could destroy it

If we can not add a key, can we at least add a "Possibly"? Seriously, ignoring this is like ruling out the plot of LoM and SbN

Sinbad was not selfish, his plan was completely coherent and no one there had even argued against, only Alibaba, but Ugo said that a magic of uniting the dimensions was madness and impossible. You try to argue against it, but you just agree with what I said. Sinbad just changed his plan for the convenience of the plot, it's simple.

As Wokistan said, we are definitely not going to list a power-up that never actually happened.

It is better if you start a new content revision thread and link to it here.

Because Medium's borg is said to be tens of times resistant than Aladdin's borg, wich is Low 6-B. And Alibaba and Kouen could destroy it with Extreme Magic

Okay. If this is hard to understand within the profiles, it should probably be better clarified.

No, but something like this should probably be fine:

M3X said:
Because Medium's borg is said to be tens of times resistant than Aladdin's borg, wich is Low 6-B. And Alibaba and Kouen could destroy it with Extreme Magic

I thought that the Medium was scaled from Aladdin and not the reverse?

Antvasima said:
As Wokistan said, we are definitely not going to list a power-up that never actually happened.
Kinda late, but i think the OP's point was that despite the fact that Sinbad never transcended all dimensions, he had the power to do so with the sacred palace, he was simply stopped before he was able to, just like Vegeta had the power to destroy a planet but he was stopped before doing so and he is 5-B?

And having the power to transcend all dimensions is 1-A?

It was left unproven whether he would be able to do so, and he would only have been able to ascend one level at a time.

Hmm, no Ant, it wasn't. The plot of that arc was to transcend all dimensions. What stopped him was literally the plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back