• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ive brought it up i think twice

I never denied that Love Train has infinite layers, just that those layers hemselves are not universes. Theyre an infinite number of gateways TO infinite universes

Love Train's barrier is made of an infinite number of dimensional walls that serve as gateways to infinite universes, the walls themselves are not universes

@Walking

Then post them again. Because I don't see scans linked to the durability of Love Train that explains the infinite universes stuff.

Walking Strawman said:
yes. I said infinite universal layers. Valentine said there were infinite universes in the light, I don't see how you pull a portal from that
Infinite universes in the light meaning there are an infinite number of universes through the gateways. Ive read the end of part 7 and nowhere does he state or even imply that the barrier itself is infinite universes

WeeklyBattles said:
Infinite universes in the light meaning there are an infinite number of universes through the gateways. Ive read the end of part 7 and nowhere does he state or even imply that the barrier itself is infinite universes
I ain't seen anywhere that he was refering to the light as a portal. I don't like to toss the head canon card at people like so many do, but that really does seem that that is what this is. It implies more to take the light as having infinite universes then it being a portal

So, in summary; while the Jojo-verse is indeed 2-A, Love Train is composed of the gateways to go to all this parallel worlds, not infinite universes. Nice.

Exactly

Though i dont know if D4C's barrier being a dimensional wall would even qualify ad High 3-A because there's never any actual mention of there being infinite barriers

@Weekly

maybe its just that my netowork doesn't like the hosting website, but none of your scans are working for me

Are we gonna take this to another thread for these potential downgrades?

Yes, Love Train tanked the Infinite Rotation which very literally has infinite energy.

If it is made up of infinite barriers, then breaking through it is still High 3-A times infinity. That would mean 2-A.

No. High 3-A is a very finite and small amount of 4-Dimensional power. Multiplying that by infinity is still an infinite amount of 4-dimensional power, meaning 2-A.

Back