• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think there's more than enough input and proof here for these changes to be made, but if we need a more cncise CRT then one should probably be made

perhaps that would be more formal if an official CRT was made. and then a seperate one would be made for the EoH and SBR revisions, which need to be debated in their own right

The jojo multiverse itself is 2-A but I need to see if dio actually has 2-A feats

Also gotta love how he simultaneously has Acausality and a blatant weakness to time paradoxes

WeeklyBattles said:
The jojo multiverse itself is 2-A but I need to see if dio actually has 2-A feats
Also gotta love how he simultaneously has Acausality and a blatant weakness to time paradoxes

• Merger Paradox. Not even close to the same thing

WeeklyBattles said:
Menger Sponge isn't a time paradox, it's like an entirely foolproof way to never cause a time paradox by having the two (or maybe more i guess) parties get squished together until theres none of them to worry about running around.

Back