• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
according to this statement

(Users of Six Paths chakra are unaffected by the effects of the Truth Seeking Balls)

What I want to ask is about "Unaffected by the effects of the Truth Seeking Balls"

So those who don't have the Six Path Chakra will be affected by the "effect" of Truth Seeking Balls, but what is the effect? Are Truth Seeking Balls an EE? But how did Truth Seeking Balls get them? Is it from Zetsu's claim about the ball?

Truth Seeking orbs are matter manipulation, not Existence Erasure. They said to be similar to particle style but on a higher level. For existence erasure there needs to be destruction beyond atomization, leaving nothing behind.

Truth Seeking orbs are matter manipulation, not Existence Erasure. They said to be similar to particle style but on a higher level. For existence erasure there needs to be destruction beyond atomization, leaving nothing behind.
Pre ying yang release TSBs are matter manip
Post Ying Yang they are EE

EE comes from Tobiramas and several more statements of them erasing their targets
What do you mean by "EE is from Tobirama"? Is it from his statement? But doesn't Truth seeking Balls need further context for its EE? I mean if you get it from just a few statements, it looks like it's just a hyperbole?

Bola Pencarian Kebenaran adalah manipulasi materi, bukan Penghapusan Keberadaan. Mereka dikatakan mirip dengan gaya partikel tetapi pada tingkat yang lebih tinggi. Untuk penghapusan keberadaan perlu ada penghancuran di luar atomisasi, tidak meninggalkan apa pun.
Ahh, i see, but why Naruto get EE from that Statement?

What do you mean by "EE is from Tobirama"? Is it from his statement? But doesn't Truth seeking Balls need further context for its EE? I mean if you get it from just a few statements, it looks like it's just a hyperbole?
There is a ton of further context to it as well but as most further context is you can't explain it super easily

Hmm, i need another context why TSBs, and what do you mean bout can't explain it?
It’s not easy to explain in A short period
anyways here we go
TSBs are also stated to be able to kill edo tenseis numerous times by the edo Hokages
TSBs are offensive versions of Ying-Yang release which is the ability to create form out of nothing and breathe life into that form warping reality
this is just a short version
also stuff with far far less evidence is considered EE (like being stated only once)

TSBs are also stated to be able to kill edo tenseis numerous times by the edo Hokages
I don't know why you're saying this, but what does that have to do with the main topic, which is TSBs EE?
TSBs are offensive versions of Ying-Yang release which is the ability to create form out of nothing and breathe life into that form warping reality
create form out of nothing

I don't understand this, do you mean Void Manipulation?

and breathe life

isn't this Life Manipulation, and those feats are achieved by Naruto because of his six path mode? Not TSBs

also stuff with far far less evidence is considered EE (like being stated only once)
doesn't that make TSBs a lack of scan?

I don't know why you're saying this, but what does that have to do with the main topic, which is TSBs EE?

create form out of nothing

I don't understand this, do you mean Void Manipulation?

doesn't that make TSBs a lack of scan?
Thats the level required to kill them
Creation and the opposite is EE
TSBs are YIng-Yang
No it sets the standards for what is required to EE

Back