• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Kamen Rider Cross-Scaling

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
So it is seem that a few of Riders profile are cross-scaling with eachother (mostly Zi-O and Build characters). Most of time, i refuse to cross-scaling characters from different series because of how messy and inconsistent it is. However, for some cases, like Zi-O for example, Riders from past series make their cameo in or Zi-O character travel back in time meet with them and result the timeline being altered. The currently Riders that make their appearances in Zi-O is:

Hide/Show
Ryuki Riders, Agito, Faiz, Blade Riders, Kabuto Riders, Den-O Riders (but the producer stated that those two might be non-cano), Hibiki Riders, Kiva only make a small cameo but Jiro (a character from his series) appear instead, OOO Riders, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive Rider, Ghost, Ex-Aid Riders, Build Riders,

There's a problem in this, however, is that some of profiles like Ryuga who had second key/profile for his appearances in Zi-O, while like Blade who scale to his original key. Is the version of the Riders in Zi-O are so different that they need another key/profile from them? If not then why don't we just scale them all together?

If i'm mistake anything then please just tell me.

I think we should have other Zi-O key/profile when they have other appearance like Another Rider (Kuroto Dan, Dark Shinji, Sou Yakuruma)

In the case of Blade Riders, they have the cal which already made him become 8-A without scale to Zi-O

Can we change the Zi-O Riders' Base Form are 8-A, likely most higher (Fought alongside many rider), Varies with Rider Armors or Futurings to resolve this problem?

then if not, we should have the cal of Zi-O series without scale to other, and change the 8-A to other....

Yes, characters like Kuroto Dan, Dark Shinji, Sou Yakuruma should had another profile for their Zi-O appearances.

It's either Zi-O Riders get High 7-C rating via scaling to Ryuki Riders or they should get their own scaling system and Varis with Rider Armors and Futurings.

Also, i would like to know why Ex-Aid Riders are scaling to Build Riders.

I think Heisei Generation Final is canon since Sento remember Emu at end credit (Zi-O First Cameo) in Be The One. also can be scaled

I've said this before, but Kamen Rider profiles should have 2 keys, one for their canon appearance, and one for their Legend Rider appearances. It's very obvious that we can't cross scale all the riders, because then we end up with everyone being High 4-C, but at the same time, crossover movies and cameo appearances were made to show that riders were at least comparable to each other. With the exception of Decade and Zi-O as serials, crossover movies and cameos should have their own keys, as we can't discredit them as being canon. However, it is blatantly obvious that in crossovers and cameos, the riders are Legend Riders, i.e. Riders whom are stronger than regular riders due to thier historic impact. In layman's terms, the protagonist rider of each past series.

To reiterate, all profiles should have at lesst 2 keys, the main series key, and the Legend Rider key.

I think we should call them as Legendary Rider when they debut in the crossover movie (after their series ended) or in crossover Rider series like DCD and Zi-O

What of Ryuuga? They specifically mentioned how he's from a destroyed Universe so getting a ridewatch for him is impossible, which is a specific mention of Kamen Rider Ryuki's ending

Akreious said:
What of Ryuuga? They specifically mentioned how he's from a destroyed Universe so getting a ridewatch for him is impossible, which is a specific mention of Kamen Rider Ryuki's ending
Yes, I make him as returning rider and create another profile in name "Another Ryuga"

One more thing that i would like to bring up that in Zi-O, they not just only meet with the past Riders but actually travel back in time (on most cases, beginning of their series) to stop the creation of Another Riders. This episode , for examples, where they go back to 2016 and Emu giving up his power leading to an altered timelines.

Ichigou also appear Ghost too.

LinkSlayerLvX said:
I think we should call them as Legendary Rider when they debut in the crossover movie (after their series ended) or in crossover Rider series like DCD and Zi-O
But in Drive and Ex-Aid spinoff which is canon to their series, nothing imply or demonstrate that the past Riders are stronger than their original counterpart, expect for Kino, and that doesn't make them a Legend Rider.

This had been bother me for a while and i can't get an answer of how should they scales.

Jamesthetaker said:
LinkSlayerLvX said:
But in Drive and Ex-Aid spinoff which is canon to their series, nothing imply or demonstrate that the past Riders are stronger than their original counterpart, expect for Kino, and that doesn't make them a Legend Rider.
This had been bother me for a while and i can't get an answer of how should they scales.
I will cal them as Returning Rider is the best, but we must look first that they come from original series or have some reference that same as their original? If right, can be scaled. then If not, like A.R. Rider and Kensaki who stomped base Decade, we must create other profiles/keys

Also in Go Rider, resurrected riders can be scaled only in that Kuroto's game , I just put the proof that Kensaki possibly destroys the game world by rule of battle royale and Joker's power

That is the same case as Kamen Rider Brain who defeated many vilians in only his dream.

For Ryu and Asakura, they are the original Riders from their own series. The Riders in GoRider was resurrected in game world so it might be Kuroto make them stronger on purpose.

About Brain case, he defeated those villians in his dream so that can't be real.

Back